"Dogs have semen?!"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

UberSoldat

Seems she is popular on this forum. What is the story behind this girl?
She is a girl, that's it. That's enough for most forum members.

The saddest part is that the mystery of her race change(irl) will remain unsolved.
Stems from the fact that she's with us in the groomcord.

niggaphil

The worst part about Pippa is she isn't gfe streamer and doesn't use a mommy voice. Everything else is fixable but this is a terminal condition
tell that to @Realticule :dokiSmug:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rat and EN pink women POVs for ARK:

They are prepping for the boss today after being defeated by yesterday's.

bothyourhouses

The worst part about Pippa is she isn't gfe streamer and doesn't use a mommy voice. Everything else is fixable but this is a terminal condition
Give her time. Her voice already has a mommyish tinge and it'll get more so as she gets older. And every woman turns to GFE eventually.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
WTF who invited Mike to this server ?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Deez huge lore dump stream. Danger! 35+ Hag maturity and wholoesomeness overdose!!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

WaWa

SHHhhhh! Don't tell anyone, but Tetel is doing a secret stream right now.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Bro still goes to the cinema in the year of our lord 2024. Honestly I'd still also go if movies hadn't devolved into absolute slop in the last 20 years or so.
Hollywood has made it clear it hates my race and my politics, and has ruined my favourite franchises by turning them into goyslop. Hollywood can go to hell and I'll cheerfully warm myself with its ashes when it dies.

Eureka

CCHIKO_ Is live and is going to be playing a game called the 'Haunting Grounds', it will a short stream today.

Ballpark_Look

So any guesses what she wants to do this time?

VSoyBoy

You can never lose what you haven't had in the first place nigga.
We're breaking the rules of spacetime with this one.
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu is singing.

Varium's Serenade Oxblood finally reached World 8 last stream after 7.5 hours and will try to clear Super Mario Bros 2 at 11.59PM JST.

MaiR released a cover of Aikotoba IV earlier.

Ichinose Uruha and her Valorant team member who can't say welcome back.

They won the Shibuya Hal tournament defeating the Niji team in the final. Karubi's team gets third place and Laplus is dead last.

frz

Bro still goes to the cinema in the year of our lord 2024. Honestly I'd still also go if movies hadn't devolved into absolute slop in the last 20 years or so.
you go for the experience not the movie
Honestly some of my best sleeps were at the cinema. It's cheaper than renting a hotel room. And not like I can sleep very comfortably in hotels either
The food is expensive, but you can always snuck shit in, not like they do bag check for bombs, at least they dont in my area.
Sleeping at home is hard because there is always something to do.
If you want to be super prepared bring a blanket but usually a coat will do
If you are someone who is bothered by the sounds and lighting, bring earplug and eye mask but I usually sleep fine without them.
Action movies are actually easier to sleep to than romance movie.

Clip tax:
Kaela's on her grooming arc

roktofferson

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I miss that fucking dork model so much... :depressedtako:
It was so derpy. The expressions were funny as hell. It wasn't perfect, but it was great. I definitely miss it.

It is indeed great, and, as much as I disliked her Veibae initially, I must say, she's really utilized the hell out of it.

Over reliance on more fluid and expressive models is usually for those who can't puppeteer well, which is a real skill in vtubing. Lumi, however, showed she really wanted to take full advantage of it, and boy has she. Lumi LOVE.
You triggered a horrible memory that I will now share with everyone:

Those throws were absolutely justified.
:annoyedpippa:

VSoyBoy

NijisanjiJP's Higuchi Kaede will have concerts in Taipei and Tokio on 2024.11.29 and 2025.04.19 respectively. The announced guests for the Taiwan concert include 2 NijiEN's with Ren and Reimu. Tickets start at around 65USD.
GTVOLi1b0AAtNFd.jpg

The NijiJP group Nornis (Inui Toko, Machita Chima and originally the now graduated Asahina Akane) also announced a Tour with three stops and Enna Alouette will do the opening act for the Sendai performance.

For the Iluna 2nd Anniversary Maria had a Maid Café made for VRChat and the World is now available to download.

U-San doing a battle maid style cosplay

Top Bottom