"'Putang ina'? What does that mean?"Layla Alstroemeria

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

UberSoldat

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You streamed for almost 3 hours with your neck busted, you idiot... :fishmandispair:

I caught the end only did she talk about her mri results?

Salado

I caught the end only did she talk about her mri results?
I don't think she did, but I kinda had it in the background. She got a lawyer, tho.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Salado

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Jelly playing American Truck Simulator

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

DanishCookies

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For someone who dislikes the game you sure know a heck of a lot about the competition... :SelenHAHAhere:

>Casual phase fans
>Holo game for FGC tards
choose one.

Superduper should've chosen a more normie fighting game, maybe then the 10 autismos who have gotten good at this super niche one and go to each and every tournament wouldn't steal fishman's prize money.
If you host a tournament for any sort of competitive game, it was always going to attract competitive players who want to win prestige and prizes, even if those prizes are only worth, at most, a few hundred dollars. It would be the same for any game with a competitive scene.

If Phase wants to have actual community members compete in the future, rather than pros, I think entrants should have a YouTube or Twitch account membered to one of the talents before July 20, or has a receipt for a superchat or the Phase store before July 20 would work (the contest was announced on July 21).

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Wellful of Wails

Kazuma

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I was at the movies when she swapped over from WoW Classic to her members stream.
Bro still goes to the cinema in the year of our lord 2024. Honestly I'd still also go if movies hadn't devolved into absolute slop in the last 20 years or so.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bro still goes to the cinema in the year of our lord 2024. Honestly I'd still also go if movies hadn't devolved into absolute slop in the last 20 years or so.
I very rarely go to the movies. Dune 2 was worth seeing in IMAX. Deadpool 3 was ok at best.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Not sure if anyone has mentioned her, but nothing shows up when I search her name. I've only watched two of her streams, but Spindra Popaly seems pretty good (Youtube and Twitch, she simulcasts). Very chill, and her oshi is Pippa. She gets about 50-200 viewers per stream on YT, and while there's only two streams still on Twitch, her numbers look around the same there.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Top Bottom