"Do you want milk? Do you want milk from cow, from goat or from me?"Siska Leontyne

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Ember's live

Hina will draw something for her fight

Bri will torture herself with squats for money

frz

It's that time of the year where people do look back stream again, was only going to do polka's section but in light of Nene joining the Nepolabo's hospital squad I decided to do the entire thing (it's not even that long anyway)
:kiarahalloween:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The voice is highly suspicious. And there's this

They claim they're a actual woman but troons have twisted the meaning so much they could be delusional enough to think they're an actual biological woman.

Combine that with almost every indie shark vtuber I've seen being a tranny I'm 95% certain it's terminal. On the other side of the coin there's still a chance you found an actual woman albeit one with enough testosterone to be a man, whether that's better or wose I'll leave it up to you.

Go testosterone queen go!

In addition, their voice is also deeper due to her Turkish background, as women from that region tend to have deeper voices. However, given how she dresses and her sexuality, I doubt she's still living in Turkey. I bet she was born female, but I agree with your future assessment.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The problem is that Grimmi thinks any of this is real. Before, right after the first stream with Metokur, thinking the Boogie drama was real made some sense. Now? Bro, it's faker than the WWE. Boogie got some retarded temporary tattoo and did it live, apparently? Bullshit. Keemstar is an honorary Jew with the grifting he's been doing, and he's more despicable for giving the fag money.
I can't say I care about the Boogie drama, I prefer my retards to be women with anime avatars.

Salado

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Liora's first day in Minecraft VSMP

Isa playing PC Building Sim

Muyu chatting

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so someone in the comments calculated and apparently its 34 or something
:holohag::hololove:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, they're both dead
View attachment 74404

Timeline variance detected. Do not resist.
I will spend 200 thread pages arguing that as long as their works outlast them they will never be truly dead but honestly it was a typo.
look at his pinned:

Pyra is kinda an infamous among KFP for being that weirdly wealthy furry because 90% of all Furry Kiara art is very likely a commission from him

Why is it always the furrys.

Salado

New PC descriptions.

WrittenByRespectiveVtuber.png

PhaseGirls.png

PhaseGirls2.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This one is just one of my favorite clips in general and sums up AquShio well:

Unsurprisingly since I'm an Aqua fan, I really do love the dynamic between her and Shion, and I definitely miss seeing their collabs.

As for Shion herself, I didn't watch her as much as some of the others, but she's a lot of fun. Her personality paired with the famous Tam-U smug-faced vtuber design is a perfect match. It was a shame when she announced her hiatus, but I really respected her reasoning behind it. Very smart of her to recognize that she was growing tired of being online so much and deciding to pull away for a while before everything completely burns her out. It's always nice to hear snippets that she's doing well. I'm sure she'll be well-rested when she decides to make her return and that a lot of people will be there to welcome her back when she does.

And since we're talking about what makes her fun, I've always enjoyed the moments of her hating on Instagram.

:nenebased:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Unsurprisingly since I'm an Aqua fan, I really do love the dynamic between her and Shion, and I definitely miss seeing their collabs.

As for Shion herself, I didn't watch her as much as some of the others, but she's a lot of fun. Her personality paired with the famous Tam-U smug-faced vtuber design is a perfect match. It was a shame when she announced her hiatus, but I really respected her reasoning behind it. Very smart of her to recognize that she was growing tired of being online so much and deciding to pull away for a while before everything completely burns her out. It's always nice to hear snippets that she's doing well. I'm sure she'll be well-rested when she decides to make her return and that a lot of people will be there to welcome her back when she does.

And since we're talking about what makes her fun, I've always enjoyed the moments of her hating on Instagram.

:nenebased:

zuccs strongest hater

i kneel

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
That's not even the best part. The woman is explaining her backstory of how her father sexually abused her as a child and when she eventually became pregnant, her father cut her throat and left her for dead and now she can't bear children. She explains that she told herself never to trust anyone again but she's changed her mind with the other character because they've treated her as an equal. The other character goes up to hug them and then as they're comforting each other, lesbian kiss happens and they only stop making out because a guard knocks at the door.
my takamori fanfics (real stories that happend irl) are a better representation of lesbians then, I see

also this kiara stream was one for the ages

shes so damn cute

ogey_rrat

ogey

Salado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom