"When I think about talking, my mouth just opens"Hayama Marin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ballpark_Look

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
VTuber working in a mental hospital... is she one of our moderators or is she talking about a different mental hospital?

(archive)
View attachment 74408

No, but considering our obsession with sniffing out pronoun people, I give it even odds of the mental patient in question having an account.

Salado

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
No, but considering our obsession with sniffing out pronoun people, I give it even odds of the mental patient in question having an account.

If he does he should be a mod. Already harassing a vtuber and on the hunt for troons with all the qualifications needed for leadership (mental illness), exemplary service really.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Very cute Dutch girl is back from a long work-related hiatus. I join and she's talking about how her sister died last year. She's pretty positive nonetheless, but damn. Brave girl.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, they're both dead
I think it's pretty amazing TVA attracts posters who read Tolkien before 1973 and continued to enjoy Pratchett.
:holohag::hololove:

UberSoldat

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
continued to enjoy Pratchett.

Man. I absolutely adored Pratchett when I was a teenager. But I can't touch his books now I'm an adult, apart from the early ones. Now that I'm much more informed about politics, a whole ton of his works come across as borderline creepy liberal propaganda.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Sure I guess, if every small chuuba with good bants is Gura. Assuming you're serious though, Shion's chill and one of the better gamers in Holo. She loves to mess with people, whether it's her chat or her collab partner. She'll play a prank or do some weird shit just for a good laugh. She gives off a slight tomboy vibe but is pretty feminine from what other Holos have said. Her banter with chat is hilarious and reminiscent of Shigure Ui with how much she'll shit on them while laughing about it. She can do a solid straight man and knows how to bounce off anyone she's collabing with. Her singing is also lovely with her original songs or covers usually being bangers. She always stands out when it's time for Fes or a live.

Here's her messing with her manager for no reason:

This one is just one of my favorite clips in general and sums up AquShio well:

She has the usual streamer introvert brain that makes it hard for her to open up to people. That's why stuff like her streams with Aqua, Okayu, Marine, Gura, Laplus and Chloe were so fun and well-received. It never really showed on stream afaik but she had a sort of menhera arc a few years ago. IIRC her streaming schedule began to decrease like Gura/Ayame when she confirmed she was depressed and needed time off. She was in school at the time (she might still be but idk for sure) and that stress + Holo stuff got to her, so she took a break for a while. After she came back, she streamed at her own pace until December, when she decided to take an indefinite break. She said she was genuinely tired of the internet's negativity and wanted to focus on her life and mental.

Edit: Looking more into it, in addition to the school stuff, she had a death in the family and then her cat passed away a few months later due to health complications. This girl's been through a lot man. Felt like she was spiraling for a long time.

Over the months, Holos have talked about how they've been in contact with her and how she's doing well. Most recently, Okayu talked about them chatting and how they went out for cake. There's also been stuff like Subaru talking with her about SF6 and Aqua saying they keep in touch. Overall, it seems like the time off the internet has been great for her and she's taking slow steps towards coming back. Her 6-year anniversary is coming up in August so I wouldn't be surprised if something happens around then. Either way, it'll be incredibly blessed when she returns.
:sanasmile:
This post ended up way longer than intended and went far past what Neg asked but it be like that sometimes.

shion is also the original mesugaki vtuber

even niji havent replicated the sheer energy of shion in regards to that

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What did Nasa mean by this? :gloomiLaugh:
Screenshot_20240725_131749_X.jpg
Archive

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This was posted on Kurosanji but its more relevant in the general thread

Apparently there is a geniune unicorn subset in r/Hololive, but the OP comes off as a bitch like that HolyKoshi guy (i think the last image is him)
But to be slightly fair, theres also some wierd unicornism being highlighted, like bitching its a Hololive sub and not a holostar sub, a Holostar sub exists but r/Hololive is explicitly for hololive productions as a whole and lists the men's birthdays among other things, making this retarded

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Very cute Dutch girl is back from a long work-related hiatus. I join and she's talking about how her sister died last year. She's pretty positive nonetheless, but damn. Brave girl.

Crazy how people I watch for years appear here out of nowhere.
She's pretty cool but lost a lot of her accent over time, which is a minus in my book. Loved her Splatoon streams.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Apparently there is a geniune unicorn subset in r/Hololive, but the OP comes off as a bitch like that HolyKoshi guy (i think the last image is him)
But to be slightly fair, theres also some wierd unicornism being highlighted, like bitching its a Hololive sub and not a holostar sub, a Holostar sub exists but r/Hololive is explicitly for hololive productions as a whole and lists the men's birthdays among other things, making this retarded
Unicorns and the r/Holostars kill each other with Gay ops every day now
Its good that Cover decided to abandon reddit because Holy fuck these niggas love war

Last edited:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
The difference is @SandyCat just knows, through space and time.
The voice is highly suspicious. And there's this

They claim they're a actual woman but troons have twisted the meaning so much they could be delusional enough to think they're an actual biological woman.

Combine that with almost every indie shark vtuber I've seen being a tranny I'm 95% certain it's terminal. On the other side of the coin there's still a chance you found an actual woman albeit one with enough testosterone to be a man, whether that's better or wose I'll leave it up to you.

Go testosterone queen go!

VSoyBoy

But theres also some wierd unicornism being highlighted, like bitching its a Hololive sub and not a holostar sub, a Holostar sub exists but r/Hololive is explicitly for hololive productions as a whole and lists the men's birthdays among other things, making this retarded
I don't spend a lot of time on the Hololive reddit, but that kind of decline is typical for when communities leave their growth phase and the less engaged members slowly stop interacting. You need a competent moderator staff and reasons for the casuals to stick around and interact to stop the more "radical" parts from dictating the discussion.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The art is too good to not share.
Specially the pekameltoe.

That has been an issue for ages, they kinda took over when tempus debuted and have been falseflagging and gayopping in an eternal war with some homobeggars since then, none of these people care about the sub they are mostly from /vt/ I imagine, they just want to control it. If you only sort by Hot and don't read comments then this "conflict" (retarded slapfight) is basically invisible, no overtly negative posts ever make it to the top and most people who browse reddit don't read the comments ever, this is essentially 50-200 people engaging in a power struggle over a platform that barely even matters, such is the life of redditors.

Even the thread you are bringing up (which got locked because even the troon jannies don't wanna deal with this bullshit) is full of fags bitching, fuck reddit overall burn it to the ground.

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

The voice is highly suspicious. And there's this

They claim they're a actual woman but troons have twisted the meaning so much they could be delusional enough to think they're an actual biological woman.

Combine that with almost every indie shark vtuber I've seen being a tranny I'm 95% certain it's terminal. On the other side of the coin there's still a chance you found an actual woman albeit one with enough testosterone to be a man, whether that's better or wose I'll leave it up to you.

Go testosterone queen go!

The voice is really weird and I have known women that do talk in that octave, although all of them were almost 6 feet tall and gym rats.
In their case, I don't think that's the case. They are either using software to pitch their voice down or doing that terrible dude bro voice every female does to sound like a man.

The difference is @SandyCat just knows, through space and time.
If anything they do go to Twitchcon and events like that so pictures are probably out their and you can decide for yourself.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Doubleposting but: Phase Showdown brackets are up!
If you signed up, check your spot: https://www.start.gg/tournament/phase-showdown-2024/event/phase-showdown-fan-tourney/brackets
Players to look out for:
  • Llon_Nu13, korean (kusoge master)
  • Crackin Atkins, american (goes to every weeb event)
  • K.O.D, chilean (HoloSUD beast)
  • Shiina's Tummy 🙏 (Hime), brazilian (actual Blazblue monster)
Good luck to everyone! We'll need it, the netcode of this game is ass. :pippasadl:

Nina is going down in Subnautica, she gets scared pretty easily

Frieda is playing Parasite Eve for the first time, boomers call-in

Orc Geoguessr

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Top Bottom