"I'm here to look at robot ass for 40 hours a daaaaay I don't give a shiiiiiiit~Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
sigh...
YURI YOU STOOOOOOOOPID WHORE!!!!:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart: Jesus christ she pulled an idubz on how much she doesn't care :Vesper-UNHINGED: If it isn't bad then what the fuck did you do to get fired?!! seriously, these bitches shit on the man daily and have probably called him a slur more than once and no one has gotten fired.
The harsh reality is that the firing is gonna follow her until she can talk about and even then if she does depending of what went down it might not even go away. The only way to get over it is to do something more remarkable but with her attitude I don't see it happening. Yuri for the love of god and I mean this as a genuine advice, stop being retarded and do your thing. I think you found a decent group with moonshine and that gay bag dude, do your thing and stop getting one guyed.
Anyway If there's one thing that should cheer her up is this:

♫♫It could be worse. At least you're not hobo Roza, It could be wor-or-orse. At least you're not hobo Roza♫♫ :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
We're nearly all Phasefags and her termination was the first major sign of trouble in paradise during the forum's existance, so there was more genuine interest in it at the time than Obvious Black Company Implosion #47853 or the recent small corpo graduations who're blatantly being poached by someone else. It's obviously not pleasant having randos autistically speculating about you so I can appreciate that much, at least.

It looks like she's deleted the tweets so I guess she's over it now, at least. I just wish there was some way to patch the female mind to be able to fire back with more banter, rather than getting upset about it.

"Over it for tonight", not "over it for good"...
Feels like you're touching on the truth here but not quite there. She says she just wasn't cut out to be a public figure. Very, very few people are. This happens ten times a day in chuubaland and we only noticed and cared because she is in a sort of big corpo we pay attention to. Feeds into itself, huh? Trying to stay low key and have not, as far as anyone knows, done anything to get shit dumped on you, yet you find out that there is a gossip site pointing that flashlight. I get it.
I did have the impression these days that she is well-liked here, just like you guys mentioned with sticking up for Phase etc.. We have used her as a figure of fun so maybe she just didn't read at all herself. I think your one-man anti squad theory is possible, sadly. She's right that there are a bunch of gossipy women (male) in here but if she ever reads this: don't stress out over this dumb shit. I don't get what the point of her dicksword appearance was, at all.
Further rrat: she is pals with Kirsche, who got chased out of the groomcord. That's the obvious chain of custody for any bad blood. :baeJam:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I just wish there was some way to patch the female mind to be able to fire back with more banter, rather than getting upset about it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly has switched to doing karaoke, get in here.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Further rrat: she is pals with Kirsche, who got chased out of the groomcord. That's the obvious chain of custody for any bad blood. :baeJam:
Please do not sell her higher than what it was. She got oneguy'd by our fatshamer Bozudachi and had a woman moment. If women moments are the source of all bad blood, then we are doomed as a species.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Huh

I was honestly expecting a lot worse

Maybe a giga woman moment

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Please do not sell her higher than what it was. She got oneguy'd by our fatshamer Bozudachi and had a woman moment. If women moments are the source of all bad blood, then we are doomed as a species.
Correction, having been present at the time somebody was throwing her powerlevel pics at her and asking intrusive questions. Rest assured that experience was told to plenty of other chuubas, both directly and then through a million Chinese telephones.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Feels like you're touching on the truth here but not quite there. She says she just wasn't cut out to be a public figure. Very, very few people are. This happens ten times a day in chuubaland and we only noticed and cared because she is in a sort of big corpo we pay attention to. Feeds into itself, huh? Trying to stay low key and have not, as far as anyone knows, done anything to get shit dumped on you, yet you find out that there is a gossip site pointing that flashlight. I get it.
I did have the impression these days that she is well-liked here, just like you guys mentioned with sticking up for Phase etc.. We have used her as a figure of fun so maybe she just didn't read at all herself. I think your one-man anti squad theory is possible, sadly. She's right that there are a bunch of gossipy women (male) in here but if she ever reads this: don't stress out over this dumb shit. I don't get what the point of her dicksword appearance was, at all.
I think her earlier tweets about not wanting to get too much attention are reasonable. She's far from the only person to intentionally filter her audience, hell Jim used to delete his YouTube channels and start fresh every now and then back in the day to keep things manageable and he'd have probably done it again with the Metokur account if he didn't need to keep selling hats to pay for his own funeral. The trick is to try to keep reasonable expectations of how successful that filtering's going to be and learn to tune out the white noise outside of your immediate vision if it's causing that much of a problem. Getting upset would be more understandable if it were people showing up to her channel and shitting up the chat and video comments, but when it's on a forum or a Discord out of your way it shouldn't be more than background noise, really.

This does kind of touch on a criticism of Nano I've seen on the forum before that I don't agree with. Her streaming schedule's inconsistent and I do remember people calling her lazy for that, but the way she's framing this just reinforces my belief that she's not treating this as her job, and so we shouldn't either. She's not a full-time corpo streamer any more and has a side gig with art commissions too, so if she's happy just hopping on games on occasion and streaming to a smaller audience rather than wanting to grow I can appreciate that. It's not like a Gura situation where she strings people along and conveniently only appears when there's merch or sponsorships to shill; the expectations she's set are clear.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I think her earlier tweets about not wanting to get too much attention are reasonable. She's far from the only person to intentionally filter her audience, hell Jim used to delete his YouTube channels and start fresh every now and then back in the day to keep things manageable and he'd have probably done it again with the Metokur account if he didn't need to keep selling hats to pay for his own funeral. The trick is to try to keep reasonable expectations of how successful that filtering's going to be and learn to tune out the white noise outside of your immediate vision if it's causing that much of a problem. Getting upset would be more understandable if it were people showing up to her channel and shitting up the chat and video comments, but when it's on a forum or a Discord out of your way it shouldn't be more than background noise, really.

This does kind of touch on a criticism of Nano I've seen on the forum before that I don't agree with. Her streaming schedule's inconsistent and I do remember people calling her lazy for that, but the way she's framing this just reinforces my belief that she's not treating this as her job, and so we shouldn't either. She's not a full-time corpo streamer any more and has a side gig with art commissions too, so if she's happy just hopping on games on occasion and streaming to a smaller audience rather than wanting to grow I can appreciate that. It's not like a Gura situation where she strings people along and conveniently only appears when there's merch or sponsorships to shill; the expectations she's set are clear.
It's not true that Gura only shows up to shill merch. She also shows up to shit on other streamers' debuts and events :smugpipi:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Im 99% sure @Cubanodun accidentally summoned her if she was lurking

Either that or someone snitched, maybe Hexa
She was not , someone ratted her about my shit posting , I have only mentioned her twice on the cord, one to say her mongrel dog model remind me of that abomination Pochi Wanmaru did for her v2 that costed her sanity because she keep woman posting how now one liked it

The second time was today to point the fallacy of her don't wanting to be perceived while being a vtuber, this job start and end on how you are perceived by your public and others , if you don't want to be perceived this is not the job for you

Besides that she is not even on my watchlists on Twitter and the only thing I remember about her is being on the group of Hexa and being a ex phase

That change today ofc

Last edited:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
When the initial rrat about Yuri leaving was that she was not giving Fishman his full cut from the money she was donated, I can admit I wasn't very fond of Yuri. That sentiment has long passed though. If the rrat is true and she stole from Phase, she stole pennies and lost an opportunity most vtubers won't ever get. If that's wrong, she left over contract issues or whatever, that's not something I'm going to get worked up over. I'm not Yuri and it's not my contract or my opportunity.

Still, being a generalist and doing a little of everything means you'll excel at nothing, Who knows where she'd be right now if she completely dedicated herself to vtubing, or being an artist, or whatever, instead of just trying a bit of everything and refusing to commit to one.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
She is doing much better as Kiri Kilovolt and apparently is no longer a whore... no longer a whore... no longer a :WHORE!!!:

Vtuber rule #69: If your oshi breathes, then your oshi is a WHORE.

God's Strongest Gooner :gurasemperfi:
I thought that was MarinaVT.
:marinesmug::marinesmug::marinesmug:

DemonDice is voice acting in a game, I guess its some sort of Gacha puzzle game or something?
The devs are the same people behind Gal Gun.

She will sound FAT.
:ksonsquish::ksonsquish::ksonsquish:

Speaking of curiosities, why are Lumi's fingers purple?
She just fingered Grimace, it's her daily ritual of sorts before she starts every stream.

>SEANIGGGERS
>MALE ONLY
>4
>BRAVE GROUP
KILL THESE NIGGAS NOW
(Before its too late) :laplusgun:
Good Night Asylum

InB4 they're:
- Depressed Niggérsagi
- Gabriel Kroniig
- @Negzana
- @niggaphil

Only the best SEA Autists for Brave.

i just said i was going to sleep
i just said i was going to slee
i just said i was going to sle
i just said i was going to sl
i just said i was going to s
i just said i was going to
i just said i was going t
i just said i was going
i just said i was goin
i just said i was goi
i just said i was go
i just said i was g
Ya can't always win birdboss. Anyways...
1721204269018.gif

For posterity, since it was already brought up here.
View attachment 73832
View attachment 73833
Ah you fags, why you gon and be civil? Are you all just cockless fags in the discord?

Unbelievable.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly eats one meal a day.

Also Jelly: "I feel like I'd be prettier if I lost weight."

Not a moment later: "Maybe you guys can help me order food."

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So Yuri joined the discord and none of you took the chance to call her a "STOOPID BIIIITCH" to her face?

My disappointment with the gtoomcord grows every day.

Come to the server and be the change you want to see.

When the initial rrat about Yuri leaving was that she was not giving Fishman his full cut from the money she was donated, I can admit I wasn't very fond of Yuri. That sentiment has long passed though. If the rrat is true and she stole from Phase, she stole pennies and lost an opportunity most vtubers won't ever get. If that's wrong, she left over contract issues or whatever, that's not something I'm going to get worked up over. I'm not Yuri and it's not my contract or my opportunity.

I bought the rrat initially. It seemed to make a lot of sense. But she's continuing to insist the rumors aren't true far past the point when it should matter, and she has too many good people who are close to her and would likely know more about the truth than the rest of us, yet continue to associate with her anyway, that I can't imagine her capable of any real evil anymore. I hope we find out what the truth is one day, but at this point I'm starting to imagine it's something rather mundane rather than the spicy rrat we worked ourselves into a lather over.

As for her coming into the server and posting what she did, I think someone had been feeding her enough negative stuff that she got it into her head that all of us there were constantly badmouthing her, instead of one or two people every couple of weeks at most, with people being sometimes positive but mostly indifferent the rest of the time (if she got brought up in the first place), and that's why she targeted her message to the whole server instead of the individuals (Cuban…) who slagged her in the first place. And maybe she's going through some rough stuff in other parts of her life too and she thought it'd make her feel better to lash out like that.

I hope someday she gets the right idea about us and maybe even comes back and hangs out for a while longer, but I won't hold my breath.

Negzana

Vtuber rule #69: If your oshi breathes, then your oshi is a WHORE.

I thought that was MarinaVT.
:marinesmug::marinesmug::marinesmug:

She will sound FAT.
:ksonsquish::ksonsquish::ksonsquish:

She just fingered Grimace, it's her daily ritual of sorts before she starts every stream.

InB4 they're:
- Depressed Niggérsagi
- Gabriel Kroniig
- @Negzana
- @niggaphil

Only the best SEA Autists for Brave.

Ya can't always win birdboss. Anyways...
View attachment 73837

Ah you fags, why you gon and be civil? Are you all just cockless fags in the discord?

Unbelievable.

I'm white

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I bought the rrat initially. It seemed to make a lot of sense. But she's continuing to insist the rumors aren't true far past the point when it should matter, and she has too many good people who are close to her and would likely know more about the truth than the rest of us, yet continue to associate with her anyway, that I can't imagine her capable of any real evil anymore. I hope we find out what the truth is one day, but at this point I'm starting to imagine it's something rather mundane rather than the spicy rrat we worked ourselves into a lather over.

As for her coming into the server and posting what she did, I think someone had been feeding her enough negative stuff that she got it into her head that all of us there were constantly badmouthing her, instead of one or two people every couple of weeks at most, with people being sometimes positive but mostly indifferent the rest of the time (if she got brought up in the first place), and that's why she targeted her message to the whole server instead of the individuals (Cuban…) who slagged her in the first place. And maybe she's going through some rough stuff in other parts of her life too and she thought it'd make her feel better to lash out like that.

I hope someday she gets the right idea about us and maybe even comes back and hangs out for a while longer, but I won't hold my breath.

I recall the other plausible rrrrrrrrrrrat being that she had started hanging out with the Mean Girls of Cyberlive again. Some supporting evidence for this is a stream when Lumi talked about Yuri hanging out with the wrong(?) people (someone who knows can pull up the clip). There was also some look into her personality and I recall some people saying she'd be prone to submitting to such a clique and being a lackey.

I could see a situation where she buddies up with a mean girl clique, and said clique then starts causing problems for other Phase members (don't ever underestimate the spitefulness and general social destructiveness of a mean girl clique). Fishman could've told her to stop talking to them, and she was off an on with it, until it boiled up to a point. This also lines up with what Lia was talking about at one point, which (if I recall correctly) she was saying felt lied to by someone in her life. So maybe this group was causing her problems, Yuri said she dropped them, but didn't, and maybe Yuri kept giving them info (in casual talk) that they used to make Lia (and others) miserable?

All a supposition, with wild speculation, I know, but I can not stress enough, never underestimate a mean girl clique.

Last edited:
Top Bottom