"If you are embarrassed of yourself, why don't you use your gun?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ceci doing a drawing stream

Liz doing karaoke

Last edited:

Void Scribas

Another stream of Taiga collabing with globie, in this case Reina.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Wisu's Karaoke has been going for some time.

Seems like Arya got a pro in her team during her APEX grind.

stassy

Summary of Nayuta latest stream about her SK guest concert :
  • 1st time going to South Korea as an adult, went there during elementary school days
  • 2nd concert oversea, 1st time was in Shanghai Hall 5 years ago
  • Was worried about the language barrier, but the others guests were also friends and she found a lot of local fans in the crowd showing her goodies (plushes and posters) so it turned out alright in the end.
  • Was surprised that many people in South Korea could understand japanese during shopping
  • From the fans she met, she learned that thanks to youtube and nico nico douga, there was also a lot of fan of japanese otaku culture and touhou, and even some who discovered her by listening to her covers on nnd 15 years ago.
  • Was a bit sad that she couldn't stamp her passport as a proud sign of travel since it's done under electronic form registration now
  • She followed her fans suggestions to visit the coex shopping mall and its aquarium, library and anything tourism worthy in Seoul
  • Next month is again the Touhou Shanghai Hall concert and then the dinner concert the month after

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
ATTENTION MAGGOTS!

Today's :sanasmile: BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile: is a special one, as it falls on the birthday of serpent storyteller and actual chocolate goddess, Sara Nagare! Please tune into her 3D celebration stream and wish her a happy balloon day. Shower her with gifts too, while you're at it! :sanasmile:

But that's not all folks, we have plenty of non-birthday melanin streams to show you:

Trixie Enstine is embracing her card deck aesthetic and playing the poker roguelike, Balatro:

Serina Maiko is doing a zatsu stream, although her choice of thumbnail has me scared for what she wants to talk about :pikayabai:

And the fedpostiest Sawa-sama has finally gotten past the boring slice-of-life part of Higurashi, so please tune in to see some scary anime girls:

This has been a very special :sanasmile: BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The reason Remi missed today's stream. Holy shit. How is she even still alive. It's a buff from being born in Malaysia, I guess. A girl from a first world country would have died a long time ago from something like that.....
I think she forgot to change the waiting room to Thursday when she pushed it back... a second time. It doesn't help that in her PM streams she says "I have a stream tomorrow" meaning the day after tomorrow for most of her viewers. Speaking of weird stuff Remi tries to eat....

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Pina playing Minecarft (VSMP) with Shiki

Sera Kesera's monetization stream in 20 minutes

Am I misremembering or was Shiki part of Prism Project before it imploded?

Bronze

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Capo Miyo playing Minecraft

Am I misremembering or was Shiki part of Prism Project before it imploded?
Yes. Same gen as Pina, Yura and Nia. Now they've formed a friends group Requiem.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Serbian Peacemakers

DemonDice is voice acting in a game, I guess its some sort of Gacha puzzle game or something?
The devs are the same people behind Gal Gun.

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 16-07-53 INTI CREATES on X Akira Hibuki - VA Karen Calanni (@DEMONDIC...png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's almost impressive how the girl that never leaves her house has gotten covid like 3-4 times now.
She also seems to get it every single time her antibodies become ineffective somehow. She just had it at the start of the year.

Edit:
The devs are the same people behind Gal Gun.
The Gal Gun games are like their least impressive credits. These are the devs that made Megaman Zero/ZX, Megaman 9/10, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Mighty Gunvolt, the Bloodstained demake games, and the Blaster Master Zero games.

This is also a game in the style of Megaman Battle Network, but with idols. Pretty amusing Karen got a role in the game.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Rima spilling nice beans about Mythic

Apparently there are people doing their work

Salado

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla playing bugsnax tonight kind of bug, kind of snack, watch chinchilla.

Void Scribas

Jesus Christ, this woman may be not a hag, but she needs to be impregnated even sooner than Dizzy.

Wtf is this degeneracy?

frz

Rima spilling nice beans about Mythic

Apparently there are people doing their work

I actually decided to watch the video:
- Mainly get her sponsors, she struggled to get stream sponsorship before since she mainly upload videos
- She is freely to shit on other mythic talents if she want to, she recently did a video about nyanners who's also in.
- Not guaranteed to be able to collab with other Mythic talents, they will relay her message, but the big one might turn them down. Still depends on her own marketting.
- ZERO MANAGER
- gave her some legal consultation
- Mythic helped filian with the vtuber award thing.

Unrelated to the mythic stuffs
She says she has POWERFUL dreams that she accomplished and setting new ones. Not big dreams, but POWERFUL. Honestly don't know what that means. Maybe it includes something making her feels like a woman in power, like pegging DN.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya's Zatsu.

And Pillow teaching Dr.NOVAe how to do ASMRs in a hour.

Top Bottom