"Accelerationists furiously masturbating everyday"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

You Yamanbas are autistic. Truly the best forum on the internet.
A bit late for that realization, innit?
Well I would consider your version of events to be overly charitable, Fuwamoco snubbing the guys like that live on stream was pretty shitty of them,
Fwmc are hardcore idol fans and they have certain expectations for themselves. Idk why anyone would be surprised they did this. Why even necro this shit that has nothing to do with the situation.
Because clearly he is in fact the retard Jurard itself and is upset that we aren't all backing him up on his stunning and brave stance. My belief is that those who want to collab with the minor leagues Holostars should be allowed to without harassment (because they have a right to interact with who they choose), and those that don't should be allowed to ignore them without harassment (because they have a right to interact with who they choose), and that retards like Jurard who internally fan the flames for the own shits and/or giggles should be forced to commit Seppuku to atone.
In defense of jurard the retard. He didnt bring this out of nowhere. He was collabing fine with ollie, ERB showed up once in his chat and all hell broke lose. He probs felt extra guilty because the hatred wasn't directed at him but at ERB.

Many such case when the people who acts tough breaks when the harassment is directed toward their friends instead of themselves. ERB might be close with him behind the scene.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AZKi and a deer at 7PM JST.

VSpo's Asumi Sena will have an announcement at 8PM JST.

She will have a 3D live on 19 July celebrating four years since joining VSpo.

Riot Music's Blitz Wing account announced (the second) Domyoji Cocoa's indefinite hiatus due to poor health. The previous hiatus announcement was 24 October last year.

I checked her YT account and it seems the live streams have all vanished. If you're paranoid you can go to other Riot Music singers and check for collab streams involving her and try to memorise her speaking voice as well as remembering her singing voice in her current MVs.

The old Cocoa meanwhile will have her first original song release on 11 August.

From a VSpo LoL collab, Shiranami Ramune and her colleague Akarin (Malzahar).

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Holy fuck, ten pages sperging about flip spergout? You guys are just as retarded as Jurard and barely above unicorns.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy fuck, ten pages sperging about flip spergout? You guys are just as retarded as Jurard and barely above unicorns.
Pot screaming nígger at the kettle.

Honestly does anyone here even care? Are we just arguing because there's nothing better to talk about?
While the flip is a fucking retard I do think the seethe is very funny, at least then all of the schizophrenia can be focused on him.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
bullying a flip is a moral obligation

Negzana

Memory karaoke, she's cute. Don't know what the Japanese says, but Memory cute.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
But if a British woman bullies you, you'll enjoy it. Would it still be bullying then?:mitothink:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Are we just arguing because there's nothing better to talk about?
I propose to dig on niji representation in the ACGHK con. Doki is main stage, basically among headliners.

Ok: you share ethnicity with many famously retarded incel chuubas, and your flip cartoons are worse than modern disney.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
She's half Romanian, not Romani. Romanis are the gypsies, who are notable thieves; Romanians are semi-Balkan people, who are also notable thieves.
1720776375786.png
I know, it was part of the bit

Wait, Lia is half-jap? You sure? I thought she was half-white.
Pretty sure Rinpapa is Japanese-American, Rinmama is a criollo Puerto Rican, though the dox posted on the farms lists her last name as "Carpenter" so you may be right

First clip from the Calli-Raora pizza collab

:raoraItalian:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ok: you share ethnicity with many famously retarded incel chuubas, and your flip cartoons are worse than modern disney.
You bathe once a week.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
After a brief lull in activity due to AX, VSMP got tons of POVs today. We still have a few chuubas live even in usually dead hours:

Big titty Aussie witch:

Jewish Minecraft autist:

"We have Kaela at home" @Negzana

USS IOWA

Hmm looks like Coco's last stream has veen claimed by a third party. Kson has not been taken kindly to this, They must be pretty close.

Negzana

How did I miss this?

New Luisex music video

UberSoldat

I will say, regarding the Jurard situation and FWMC incident, it's not their fault or their agency's. These are only symptoms of an industry-wide problem (carried over from the idol industry since it's Japan-centric), that being how men are looked down upon, how a "pure and innocent" girl being in the vicinity of a filthy creature known as a penis-haver is seen as career suicide. Let's not beat around the bush, this industry is extremely misandrist. If male vtubers wanna make it big in such an agency, they'll have to put in far more effort and jump through several more hurdles than a woman given the culture that's been fostered and maintained for so long.

As someone who never really got into Hololive proper (my interest in the agency lived and died by Tempus at their full strength), Nijisanji's anti-unicorn stance since day one was one of the main reasons why they were so enjoyable for me back in their glory days. It's refreshing not having to witness terminally-online incels throw a hissy fit over a woman daring to look at a man, or a vtuber having to perform a tightrope act trying not to tick off their unicorn audience.

Serbian Peacemakers

This entire Jurard shit is a compelling argument for Eugenics.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Limkin

It's refreshing not having to witness terminally-online incels throw a hissy fit over a woman daring to look at a man, or a vtuber having to perform a tightrope act trying not to tick off their unicorn audience.
You say all of that, but Nijisanji fanbase did the exact same thing, just with genders reversed. The only ones they were fine with were livers who were fujoshis themselves, and were actively shipping their fellow coworkers with each other on streams, so they did not feel threatened that this filthy women might try to seduce their uwu femboys. I am sure if some of the holostars were rabid yurifags unicorns wouldn't have an issue with them either

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Top Bottom