"I think TEMPUS needs to become an animal, since we have foxes, squirrels, kobo, birds, and mouse"Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hey now we have seen their teeth, we know the Japanese are fucked up

Who wouldn't want to wake up next to this beauty

Apex of beauty according to weeaboos.jpg

(I would, I'm not a dentist anyway)

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Am I supposed to share this here? I've no idea. Interesting, nonetheless.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Eureka

DeniaL_ei is live with an art stream today.

closedblas

I'm asking what the excuses are that they should use when apologizing. I don't even like b2 and was very vocal against their returning and still think they shouldn't return. But asking for "apology" is a bit much innit?
I was just being sarcastic.
It's a show of good faith basically you are letting holo know that what happened to Coco and Hachaama is unacceptable and you'll do everything in your power to support any talent that might find themselves in the Crosshairs again
Did Bili even ban or do anything against Holo back in 2020 anyway? The clipping channels took it on themselves to quit and delete their channels. Most of the shit that went down happened on YT and twitter.
As I have said a million times already, most ES speakers also speak english or at least understand it, SPECIALLY young tech-savvy people, they already watch HoloEN. I feel like all of the ACTUAL spanish speakers in this forum are against this and only the fucking cracker amerifats are the ones who suggest pandering to a demographic they aren't a part of.
Yeah, I agree the ES market is overestimated. And doesn't "ES" exclude the Portuguese-speaking countries which is like half of LATAM population?

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

God's Strongest Dragoon

Can I just ask what is it that you seen in asian women that you don't on (arguably) the hottest women on the planet aka. latinas.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Am I supposed to share this here? I've no idea. Interesting, nonetheless.

Two outsider dramaniggas discuss how to gatekeep the community they should've been gatekept out of... truly ironic, chef's kiss.
I'm actually gonna watch to see if anything retarded gets said.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Can I just ask what is it that you seen in asian women that you don't on (arguably) the hottest women on the planet aka. latinas.
I like cute, relatively quiet women. I don't like loud, mouthy women.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Because most Latinas of a respectable age have the single mother debuff.

Void Scribas

Spaniard and LATAM audiences watch JP/EN vtubers almost exclusively already anyways.

Now people are making shit out. “Exclusively”? How do you even know that? a lot of Latinos on the Internet know English because it is necessary to interact with the wider communities, but to imply that the Latinos that watch EN/JP don't watch the ES vtuber scene is stupid.

The vtubers focused on an ES public don't pass the 1000 viewers with the exception of Meica. But that's because The Latinos that watch vtuber is a small pool, and not because all the spics are watching something else. We are not many out there.

There is also the case of Nimu, but that's an outlier, and it will be interesting to examine how that even happened. She surpassed the million subscribers in Youtube.

Which is makes her fall even more tragic, she was the proof that an ES vtuber can find success with a latam audience. If she wasn't such a menhere, things could have been different.

Any international company that wants to enter the ES market needs to have their expectations under that parameters. Which explains why IdolES decided to jump some steps and hire Meica.

Hell, NijiEN's Reimu sometimes did a couple ES streams, iirc with a WACTOR collab or two with the talent now known as IdolES' Meica
Not only her, but also with Eru, another Ex-Wactor

I think people are not considering that if Hololive announced an ES branch it would still be a Hololive branch. The brand itself offers a buff in the number of subscribers.

Is the information discussed in the video useless?

Or do we hate ArmachairExpert here too?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
IRyS's new original in 3 minutes

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kazuma

Early Adopter
It's banger :pogrys2022: :hope:
Love all the easter eggs in the mv :sanasmile:

niggaphil

Man dress as IRyS is disgusting.Fuck.
I know it is not IRYS related, but I am sure Taiwaneses love to do cross-dress in different convention, and I sweared I saw some Cross-dress IRYS :smugrys:

Screenshot 2024-07-11 120923.png
Screenshot 2024-07-11 120947.png

Top Bottom