"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ensok

Early Adopter
I remember Cover is hiring diamonds in the rough indies before. Like Ame, Bijou, and some others on the JP side as well.
Edit:

Kiara has declared war on England.

The pain of my favorite being European.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sorry doki but who is this even for?

The big corpos don't give a shit about what she has to say and the small corpos can't exactly not hire nobodies because the bigger talents are out of their reach so who is she referring to?
She says it right there on the tweet, corpos and brands, maybe viewers
I dont think she is demanding or sperging about it, she is just sharing her hopes that more brands can take the gamble Niji took with her as she said
Also honestly id feel like Big Corpos should study the Selen debacle and her rise as Doki Bird, if anything its a case study on how PR can swing in 3 seconds against a company and how a talent with the right connections or skills can very quickly rebound either out of her own talent or by smartly using her own firing as a launchpad

If anything some of the Nijis are perfect examples of how you can rebound after joining another corpo that gives you more resources (Matara, Michi), still get views even without one and at your pace (Mint) and how important it is to establish connections (Doki), i dont think any of the ex-Holos have done this as well as the ex-nijis

niggaphil

Doki wants companies to take a chance on diamonds in the rough like she was

Doki thought every company would act like Phase Connect?

I think right now Fishman is the only who willing take a chance to hire some 1-view to 2-view into the Phase Connect.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She says it right there on the tweet, corpos and brands, maybe viewers
I dont think she is demanding or sperging about it, she is just sharing her hopes that more brands can take the gamble Niji took with her as she said
Also honestly id feel like Big Corpos should study the Selen debacle and her rise as Doki Bird, if anything its a case study on how PR can swing in 3 seconds against a company and how a talent with the right connections or skills can very quickly rebound either out of her own talent or by smartly using her own firing as a launchpad

If anything some of the Nijis are perfect examples of how you can rebound after joining another corpo that gives you more resources (Matara, Michi), still get views even without one and at your pace (Mint) and how important it is to establish connections (Doki), i dont think any of the ex-Holos have done this as well as the ex-nijis
Niji's downfall wasn't "in 3 seconds" they spent a whole year shitting the bed and killing their goodwill, Selen just broke the camel's back. Her goodwill mostly comes from people wanting to hate Niji by supporting her, that wasn't really planned and she wouldn't have gotten nearly as big if her departure wasn't such a big shitfest imo.

Tl;dr: Doki and Niji is like the jews and the nazis, it was the best/worst thing that could ever happen to them.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Actually I kept seeing people demanding an apology, from who for doing what?
Most of the action taken were from the public/"fans" and not directly from bilibili themselves. It makes 0 sense for them to apologize.
Should bilibili apologize for Mihoyo/Muse Dash/unrelated Chinese companies cancelling Hololive?
Should bilibili apologize for clips channels boycotting Hololive, they should have forced chinese clippers to clip against their will? Reminder that even "hololive official" was a fan run clip channel before the boycott.
Should bilibili apologize for Hololive Moment, a youtube channel, canceling Hololive?
Should bilibili apologize for Artria and HololiveCN members?
Should bilibili apologize for the Chinese government/Chinese audience not recognizing Taiwan as a country?
Should bilibili apologize for the trolls account made on youtube to flood Coco chat?
Should Elon Musk apologize for Chinese people using twitter accounts to attack coco?
Should Xi Jinping apologize for the chinese citizens attacks on Hololive?
B2 is only a platform and they will never take responsibility for anything. Publicly apologizing means admitting to having control over its user actions and they will never do any of that. Just like Twitter, Youtube, Reddit never will.

I'm asking what the excuses are that they should use when apologizing. I don't even like b2 and was very vocal against their returning and still think they shouldn't return. But asking for "apology" is a bit much innit?
It's like asking Null to make a formal apology to all the discord Nolan Crush were/are in. It's not his job nor his responsibility.

I'm sorry but "I demand apologize" makes you guy really sounds like all the virtue signalling girls on twitter. "I demand McDonald to apologize for Israel's action"
Yeah VietYamanba
It was their stupid mandated mirrored streams that caused many problems to Holo
I remember Cover is hiring diamonds in the rough indies before. Like Ame, Bijou, and some others on the JP side as well.
Edit:

Spain only has only two blacks
ORANGE WOMAN GOOD :kikiriki:
Some holo staff member probably is watching IdolES and taking notes. Depending on how much success the Idol girls had, and is between their acceptable margin, then perhaps.

Now if ends up happening, I consider it would be a small wave, like 3 members only.
:takocope::takocope::takocope:
:magnicope::magnicope::magnicope:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Niji's downfall wasn't "in 3 seconds" they spent a whole year shitting the bed and killing their goodwill, Selen just broke the camel's back. Her goodwill mostly comes from people wanting to hate Niji by supporting her, that wasn't really planned and she wouldn't have gotten nearly as big if her departure wasn't such a big shitfest imo.
The whole thing wasnt in 3 seconds yes, but the turn of events that resulted in them were sudden in regards to jumping to a firing
and id disagree that she is still reliant on the anti-niji hate watchers, i think by now anyone who watches her is mostly because they like or missed her style, Niji has stopped digging its hole directly attacking her, and has gone without any talent bleeding so far, i think alot of the more grifty Niji hate was quickly blown off the sails because they havent fucked up as explosively in a couple months, only having pathetic showings and vaugeposts.

The whole situation where the circlejerk of Kurosanji tried to label Ryoma as an ASMRfag who was a scammer imo took some of the wind out of the niji hate autism

Kazuma

Early Adopter
IRyS doing a hololive karaoke for her 3rd anniversary

Calli playing Elden Ring

She pushed back her stream by an hour.

Uruka playing concertos

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The whole thing wasnt in 3 seconds yes, but the turn of events that resulted in them were sudden in regards to jumping to a firing
and id disagree that she is still reliant on the anti-niji hate watchers, i think by now anyone who watches her is mostly because they like or missed her style, Niji has stopped digging its hole directly attacking her, and has gone without any talent bleeding so far
Still is the key word here, obviously now her audience has massively reduced to only the people who care, but she was getting 50k ccv for like a solid week after she returned and her general relevance in the scene and people knowing who tf she is comes from the drama, does anyone care about quin? or the girl who thinks she's a boy idk what tf their name is, even kuro has massively declined in relevance. The only people who left Niji and inclined are the roach, mint, doki and the indog.

If anything some of the Nijis are perfect examples of how you can rebound after joining another corpo that gives you more resources (Matara, Michi)
Funnily enough, Doki's tweet can really ONLY be referring to vshojo, given the timing and vshojo's general track record, no other agency ONLY hires big talent who are already vtubers :smugrys:

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Ending Ñ: the chinese extension is a failure, following in the footsteps of a much more grander Corpo, Idol, they create an ES branch. Two of the talents graduate three weeks after debut because of racial slurs and the other two stab each other in an offcollab over sports and/or politics

The final talent remains solemn, getting atleast 100 akasupas each stream, all of them in ARS, for a whopping 30 USD total, sometimes 10 of those are a pity dono from a confused gringo with brown fever who just jerks off to her art
I really don't get why they're not trying to reach out to the Spanish audience instead of repairing the charred remains of their bridge to China. WACTOR imploded on itself and that market is wide open. Say what you will about the ES market, they're not going to go apeshit if a talent says Fidel Castro was a mistake or some shit.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Still is the key word here, obviously now her audience has massively reduced to only the people who care, but she was getting 50k ccv for like a solid week after she returned and her general relevance in the scene and people knowing who tf she is comes from the drama, does anyone care about quin? or the girl who thinks she's a boy idk what tf their name is, even kuro has massively declined in relevance. The only people who left Niji and inclined are the roach, mint, doki and the indog.
I wouldnt disagree that her explosive numbers post redebut were from the drama, but what im trying to point out is that she very smartly used her goodwill and connections with people, who maybe gave her attention out of pity, or maybe because she was an exemplar talent, to very quickly rebuild, i think thats where corpos can learn that talent can eventually grow to such a degree within a community that they're able to extract good will in the event of a non-amicable firing

Unamed/Yugo did incline a bit, she got a suprising amount of gigs in SEA (you may laugh but she is getting comptetent 3Ds from a scene that appreciates her afaik)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
U-San has been very successful and Quinn hasn't cause Quinn is an untalented retard who Sayu fans hate because he supported her harassment it's no wonder he's irrelevant without Niji

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I really don't get why they're not trying to reach out to the Spanish audience instead of repairing the charred remains of their bridge to China. WACTOR imploded on itself and that market is wide open. Say what you will about the ES market, they're not going to go apeshit if a talent says Fidel Castro was a mistake or some shit.
The spanish audience had their chance to prove their worth with idol and that hasn't really gone anywhere (at least not far enough for Holo to care), if Holo were to debut an ES branch you'd get a handful of people and a ton of EOPs with the girls eventually just speaking english 60% of the time, and you'd also get a massive angry mob of people questioning why Holo is pandering to such a small market and not to them.

As I have said a million times already, most ES speakers also speak english or at least understand it, SPECIALLY young tech-savvy people, they already watch HoloEN. I feel like all of the ACTUAL spanish speakers in this forum are against this and only the fucking cracker amerifats are the ones who suggest pandering to a demographic they aren't a part of.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Edit:

COME ON ENGERLAND BRING IT HOME!
:selenpointandlaugh:
Get fucked by tiki-taka bongs.:BijouBijou:

Salado

The spanish audience had their chance to prove their worth with idol and that hasn't really gone anywhere (at least not far enough for Holo to care), if Holo were to debut an ES branch you'd get a handful of people and a ton of EOPs with the girls eventually just speaking english 60% of the time, and you'd also get a massive angry mob of people questioning why Holo is pandering to such a small market and not to them.
Spaniard and LATAM audiences watch JP/EN vtubers almost exclusively already anyways.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
As I have said a million times already, most ES speakers also speak english or at least understand it, SPECIALLY young tech-savvy people, they already watch HoloEN. I feel like all of the ACTUAL spanish speakers in this forum are against this and only the fucking cracker amerifats are the ones who suggest pandering to a demographic they aren't a part of.
This, i think if they really wanted to for some reason pander, it would probably be more fruitful to just get a Hakka who mostly does EN and is meant for the EN audience but can sometimes make exclusive content to that ES side
Hell, NijiEN's Reimu sometimes did a couple ES streams, iirc with a WACTOR collab or two with the talent now known as IdolES' Meica

frz

It's a Nolan anti from a china cord that showed up in his thread a while back when the Chinese discord found it because Nolan sperged so much there

It's a show of good faith basically you are letting holo know that what happened to Coco and Hachaama is unacceptable and you'll do everything in your power to support any talent that might find themselves in the Crosshairs again

But again never gonna happen
It's never gonna happen because it's saying that they should shield foreigners from saying "taiwan is a country" and other political controversy and xi jinping will immediately execute bilibili CEO.

It literally did happen before. Alibaba and billionaire CEO jack ma got kidnapped and tortured for weeks for speaking out of line and his corporation got dissected into many and absorbed by others.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Spaniard and LATAM audiences watch JP/EN vtubers almost exclusively already anyways.
FIEBRE AMARILLA VAMOS :laplusgun:
Translation:
YELLOW FEVER LETS GOOO :laplusgun:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Can I just ask what is it that you seen in asian women that you don't on (arguably) the hottest women on the planet aka. latinas.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Can I just ask what is it that you seen in asian women that you don't on (arguably) the hottest women on the planet aka. latinas.
I mean one thing I see on Latinas that I don't see on Asian women is another mans kid HEYOOO

:polkasticks:

Salado

They don't go bad at 32.

Top Bottom