"Ooooo, cope, oooo, seethe, mmmmm"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

They are, unsurprisingly, getting assblasted in the comments. In both JP and EN. On HoloPlus, too.

The only way I wouldn't be supremely wary about this after the Taiwan incident would be if B2 extended a full apology to Coco and Hachaama but we all know hell will freeze over before that happens so I patiently dread the next time a Holo accidentally trips on the beehive

Xuhle

Probably just to prevent further leaks.
With what the announcement was on the 22nd of June I can certainly believe that and likely when they locked it when the leak started.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Stolen from an IRC channel:

"Would you rather have your oshi be in a forest alone with a bear or with a male vtuber"
"Do I get to choose which male vtuber?"
"Absolutely not. It's a random 1-2view with 20k tweets"
I'm confident in my oshi's ability to deal with either one.
POV: Walking past the Holopro Studio on Sunday

Sorry, but all I hear is the Pekoland anthem.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I see Ollie's off her meds again.

And judging by those, she switched them for fertility pills. Again.

This is the second time she brings up her "grown up" version, by the way.
You don't do your :beatanireps:, you don't get to thirstpost. :away:
:pippaseethe;:pippaseethe;:pippaseethe;
I know this wasn't Sallie's first appearance, but she was actually rigged this time, dude!

It's not just the fact that boobs are there, it's also that they're moving... swaying... Okay, I'll stop now.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The only way I wouldn't be supremely wary about this after the Taiwan incident would be if B2 extended a full apology to Coco and Hachaama but we all know hell will freeze over before that happens so I patiently dread the next time a Holo accidentally trips on the beehive
Good ending: Nothing happens, Holo does some shit in chinkland every so often and they revive a modest following there.
Chink ending: The return goes really well, Holo creates yet another CN branch, chinese oriented content becomes more and more prevalent as they become even more profitable than the westoids.
Best ending: Yagoo manages to dominate both the west and china simultaneously and keep them from fighting, he is subsequently awarded the nobel peace prize and global conflicts end as everyone is just at home watching vtubers.
Bad ending: The chinks/sisters/dramafags/shitstirrers plot to fuck with Holo again, they use some minor stumbling point as a casus belli to try to ruin Holo once and for all, Holo's good PR softens the blow but someone gets graduated yet again and more people scoff at Holo now.
Final Yab ending: The chinks succeed and Holo is engulfed in flames and looses much of its power overseas like Niji, Yagoo commits seppuku after the next shareholder meeting.
Xi Jing Ping ending: Cover becomes a puppet of the CCP and they plot to destroy America via subversive media warfare, the talents and staff are killed in a tactical CIA operation.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Void Scribas

Taiga and Fuyo are playing the bomb game, Taiga talks English and Fuyo in Spanish

At first.

Now Taiga talks in Japanese and Fuyo in Portuguese

Edit: Lmao is a glorious clusterfuck

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Good ending: Nothing happens, Holo does some shit in chinkland every so often and they revive a modest following there.
Chink ending: The return goes really well, Holo creates yet another CN branch, chinese oriented content becomes more and more prevalent as they become even more profitable than the westoids.
Best ending: Yagoo manages to dominate both the west and china simultaneously and keep them from fighting, he is subsequently awarded the nobel peace prize and global conflicts end as everyone is just at home watching vtubers.
Bad ending: The chinks/sisters/dramafags/shitstirrers plot to fuck with Holo again, they use some minor stumbling point as a casus belli to try to ruin Holo once and for all, Holo's good PR softens the blow but someone gets graduated yet again and more people scoff at Holo now.
Final Yab ending: The chinks succeed and Holo is engulfed in flames and looses much of its power overseas like Niji, Yagoo commits seppuku after the next shareholder meeting.
Xi Jing Ping ending: Cover becomes a puppet of the CCP and they plot to destroy America via subversive media warfare, the talents and staff are killed in a tactical CIA operation.
Ending Ñ: the chinese extension is a failure, following in the footsteps of a much more grander Corpo, Idol, they create an ES branch. Two of the talents graduate three weeks after debut because of racial slurs and the other two stab each other in an offcollab over sports and/or politics

The final talent remains solemn, getting atleast 100 akasupas each stream, all of them in ARS, for a whopping 30 USD total, sometimes 10 of those are a pity dono from a confused gringo with brown fever who just jerks off to her art

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
When someone out-hornies the thirsty gay zombie

"They will take your money and convert it to lesbianism"
I cant finish the video because of all the faggotry, but the man did his homework on how to introduce themselves to vtuber fans ... by spending the first 5 minutes cocksucking hololive, it's probs effective.
Thanks for your noble sacrifice 🙏
Let's hope Yagoo learnt Coco lesson and won't waste weeks trying to appease chinks second time. She only left because Yagoo tried to sit on two chairs instead of standing firmly with the talents.

Void Scribas

Ending Ñ: the chinese extension is a failure, following in the footsteps of a much more grander Corpo, Idol, they create an ES branch. Two of the talents graduate three weeks after debut because of racial slurs and the other two stab each other in an offcollab over sports and/or politics

The final talent remains solemn, getting atleast 100 akasupas each stream, all of them in ARS, for a whopping 30 USD total, sometimes 10 of those are a pity dono from a confused gringo with brown fever who just jerks off to her art
Do people really think that latina otaku women care about sport that much? The girls of IdolES are all NEETS :icanfixher:

4june1989

I would just like to say that I had nothing to do with this.
Fuck.Americans stop being gay.Now we Taiwan IRyStocrats look gay.Fuck.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I wont say a thing till Aqua comes back to get humillated by Mike but the only Holo streaming in B2 these weeks is Kobo with Gachashit

@Gaotye (bilibili DD) already told me i cant watch Mike in these events soni guess there is no way to see how Holo would be received

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin with a tom nook thumbnail

he will get the taxes

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Okay so Rosemi will re-debut in November:PomuExcited::pomuLove:

Well lets think logically and non-rrat-like about this based on how Vshojo has previously run things: clearly these auditions are nothing but a smokescreen for Mint to join, who was actually signed months ago, and has just been waiting out the last clauses in her Niji contract. Indies btfo forever, every dream crushed is another vote for Mouse at the next vtuber of the year awards.

Bronze

Tenma's live

Panko's celebrating her 2nd anniversary in 5 minutes

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Core Keeper

Fatum Ruptor playing ER

Yuno playing

Twitch

Clip tax
Tenma and boobs

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will unleash her inner trekkie by playing Star Trek Deep Space 9: Crossroads of Time

Top Bottom