"All of my friends say I wear like Grandmacore clothing"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

Some reactions from inside.

U-San and Shoto will continue their music duo career in Honk Kong

Petra x Reimu NIJI ENcounter song out in about two days

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Hololive is back on bilibili. It's over...
3419cb73a99ad4d4ba13fbd6421ab47c0aac4ba5ab2cdf0bd6aee9c17d1f4a04.png

Alternatively, Hololive is back on bililbili! 我们回来了!
ea624497faf143941dda85e94db6a612-imagepng.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Dokibird confirmed as a guest for AniManGaki convention in Malaysia.

On a related note, another anime convention in Malaysia called Nijigen Expo does not have any scheduled VTuber guests for their upcoming event next weekend. They used to have frequent NijiEN apperances for their last 3-4 events IIRC and it's surprising that even they dropped Niji.

Dokibird will be a guest at AFA Creators Super Fest Singapore.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Ah yes, two Vshojo "auditions." I can't wait for new streamers that suspiciously sound like Mel and Magni.

VSoyBoy

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Some reactions from inside.

U-San and Shoto will continue their music duo career in Honk Kong

Petra x Reimu NIJI ENcounter song out in about two days

Ah..so which remaining orbiters will be picked out of "thousands of applications"? Mint?

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I tough it was something different but its actually something we already knew from weeks ago

Mike announced her 3D for the 14th of July

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Lamy recently updated her roommate account with a new avatar and has been posting more often:

Archive 1
Archive 2

1. It's great to see her looking healthy after the cancer scare a while back.

2. :shiinastare:

VSoyBoy

Mainstream dramatubers are jumping on the Filian thing. Nothing new here, it's just putting more eyes on the situation with the characteristic Pyro mistakes, like thinking that Neuro is a real person.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I think that would be a net-positive for him, tbh. Then he won't have to watch la+ play that shitty game anymore.
:BijouBijou:

Yeah :BijouBijou:
But at least these collabs are fun
Thank you ShibuyaHal again :laplusgun:

Salado

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
It might be worth to look at it if only to check whether there's talents that still there or not. I said this because if anyone recall the last Koshien, there are talents who said not to let them be drafted into the rosters and turns out to be already in process of leaving. Granted that it's a bit of a reach, but if you're into that, its there.

Aside of that, it might interesting to look if only to see how they gonna do it now that they have JP-speaking EN talent in it. Who knows that maybe one of them VTA draft-dodger ended up acting as a coach?
Coaches are in the video itself and the description: Shiina, Igarashi Rika, Ex Albio, Kanae, Furen, Fuwa, Onomachi Haruka and Hanabatake Chaika. So no EN members. Really the only EN member that could pull it off is Meloco considering her surge in popularity. Kotoka... :kotokayouretard:come back!
Varium's Serenade Oxblood on her third consecutive Super Mario Bros 3 stream.

She's finally reached the last castle.
Edit: She finished the game around 50 minutes into the third stream. Doesn't have much problems beating Bowser.

Tell us about Varium. At first glance I thought she was Amoria from V&U. I like the chuuni name and her slightly nasally voice.

Bro created a resume for Vsai6 (#V最協S6)

Considering the Niji Koshien is the same month I think we can rule out the coaches so we will see some new faces. Not that Gamma is new to it but his rookie campaign was really fun so hoping for lots of new people.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
When someone out-hornies the thirsty gay zombie

Tenma's piss is probably as nasty as an actual fox's

I AM NOT ENDORSING A PISS STREAM

Xuhle

So just to go back to an old topic as seems like there's been some strange developments.

Noa Talent has seems to have reorganized themselves. They have removed a lot of the talents they claimed to have had before. Shuffled some of the talents around to different groups, the one that sayu was listed under before is now just two pre-debut guys. And in there discord it seems to have been stripped down to bare bones and just about them, there talents, and schedules.

E- oh and missed to add this but all there current talents now actually say they are part of Noa but other then Kerby as far as I can tell is still pre debut.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
So just to go back to an old topic as seems like there's been some strange developments.

Noa Talent has seems to have reorganized themselves. They have removed a lot of the talents they claimed to have had before. Shuffled some of the talents around to different groups, the one that sayu was listed under before is now just two pre-debut guys. And in there discord it seems to have been stripped down to bare bones and just about them, there talents, and schedules.
Probably just to prevent further leaks.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

They should've gotten the manager to post on /vt/ again to make us aware of these changes

frz

Mainstream dramatubers are jumping on the Filian thing. Nothing new here, it's just putting more eyes on the situation with the characteristic Pyro mistakes, like thinking that Neuro is a real person.

I cant finish the video because of all the faggotry, but the man did his homework on how to introduce themselves to vtuber fans ... by spending the first 5 minutes cocksucking hololive, it's probs effective.

Clip tax:

kaela landed in japan a week ago and biboo pretty much hangs around her everyday since then.

Tbh I'm just sharing because of the thumbnail art

Top Bottom