"OH NO DESU WA!"Hyakumantenbara Salome

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ, what was all that faggotry? I didn't even get half the context these retardations were about.

All because of this girl?
View attachment 73329
The hell? I mean she looks nice, but nothing too special, kind of average in my opinion.

What worse is that, for what I understand and correct me if am wrong, this chick was a slut in /k IRL meetings, having sex with some of the guys that attend? Or was victim of grooming by some /k members?

A Nyanners situation looks like, including the whole trying to distance herself of her own past. Has people don't learn anything from the pink cat situation? Why all this drama for some normal chick?

People ends committing the same mistakes. Sad to see.
QRD QRD QRD QRD.png

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
It's 9 for me. Aisle seat + I get to kick Jelly's seat to mess with her.

A
GR8oEUpboAEwTVb.jpeg

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

VSoyBoy

Someone did one of the plane seat memes with Indies. Somebody else made some alterations that make the choice real easy.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone did one of the plane seat memes with Indies. Somebody else made some alterations that make the choice real easy.

Knowing the average twitch-fag and the inclusion of kwite this image will age well when any of these is cancelled for whatever reason

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Knowing the average twitch-fag and the inclusion of kwite this image will age well when any of these is cancelled for whatever reason
and half of these bitches are whores so going full al qaeda is the only way out

goddamn these must stank mad nasty

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
and half of these bitches are whores so going full al qaeda is the only way out

goddamn these must stank mad nasty
You sit in this plane you either get groomed by the token males or want to blow your brains out the 8th time someone repeats a raunchy joke about being horny

Either way im taking my chances with 7 since the two bug women are nice enough and lucy is just retarded (derogatory), kwite is just there i guesss

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Lumia playing harp

Super Meche playing Shinning Force 3

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
When I asked my friend why he said
"She talked about racial stuff, and joked about Haiti, where she has family from."

A great joke I've once heard is if you call a Dominican a niցցer, he'll pull out a knife and say "WHERE?!" while looking around for Haitians.

VTuberBobDole

The Idol team-building arc continues, the Encore girls were out on the carrotfarms:

Unfortunately Tonya infected her colleagues with gacha:

And Roca may end up in a wheelchair for a while:

From just tripping on her own feet:

Roca is my only non-HL membership, but I guess I missed where she talked about having a condition. She have some sort of brittle-bone disease or something related? Hopefully she got some kind of travel medical insurance or something, especially if she is susceptible to this kind of thing.

Poor Roca, it's been a rough trip for her and I feel bad because she is one of the few people on the internet who really seem to like and appreciate the US and it hasn't been a pleasant visit for her. I hope this series of events doesn't deter and dissuade her.

Xuhle

While Apollo gets called out mythos thought it was a good time to release a new member.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Unrelated:
Hololive seems to be cooking something, basically everyone is in Japan. They might be hiding a big project after they cancelled summer.
Bae, Kiara and Ina are recording for the World Tour/Breaking Dimensions. Advent are still there for BD and their 3D debuts. Suisei is Suisei and always working.

Speaking of Bae, she has time to stream finally!

IRyS will also be doing some shopping.

In true HoloEN fashion, they will probably overlap just because fuck me, I guess.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
While Apollo gets called out mythos thought it was a good time to release a new member.

Called out? What did I miss?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
You guy's new darling is a monster who enjoys warm milk poured before cereal

Monarch: could this be one of my people?

I'm an anti now. I can't believe these monsters live and breathe the same air as me.

Jowol is a super duper cool guy but he's circled by stinky whores, the only option left is 5.

Alker is going through Super Mario World again, she sucks (endearing)

Olivia is back from her trip

Brown tiger tomboy singing in german

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae, Kiara and Ina are recording for the World Tour/Breaking Dimensions. Advent are still there for BD and their 3D debuts. Suisei is Suisei and always working.

Speaking of Bae, she has time to stream finally!

IRyS will also be doing some shopping.

In true HoloEN fashion, they will probably overlap just because fuck me, I guess.

With Fauna starting later than usual just for another layer of overlapping.

Bronze

Panko will try to do an endurance stream and finish the dlc

Lumi will play AoE 2 in 30 min

Xuhle

Called out? What did I miss?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Xenoblade

Fatum Ruptor playing ER

Chiwa chatting

This is the man who awakened Tenma's inner demon.

Another one portion of Natsumi's singing

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Someone get a wellness check for @God's Strongest Mozumite :

A

Damn, I didn't know Alias was melaninpilled like that :nenebased:

News from a friend of mine watching Shibi's stream

"Shibi is half-black, but she's such a NEET that her white mom ended up darker than her."
"Shibi and her dad try to get her mom to say the N word."
"He gave her the pass.Shibi wants her to say it.They chanted for her to say it."
"Shibi's dad said she used to be Uncle Ruckus, because she hated being brown."
@God's Strongest Mozumite

The video's been privated, is this Shibi Cottonbum from VAllure? Because if she's black, and a BDSM dom, that could lead to some.... "interesting" role reversal... :pochiidontlikeit:

Top Bottom