"You fucking dickbag. I'm going to cut off your ponytail and replace it with a golden retriever's shit. Nice thighs though"Axel Syrios (to Monika from DDLC)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If there's one thing I've learnt from watching Japanese variety shows over the years, it's that the Japanese seem to love them (along with competitive eaters for some reason), they were a semi-common sight on shows like Vs Arashi and when there wasn't an impersonator around then hosts would often get some random sports star/comedian/actress/etc who happened to be able to do (and sometimes I say that generously) an impersonation of one specific person and ask them to do it every time they appeared.

So if anyone would get excited at hiring one, it'd be a Japanese company.
When I think impressions in Holo I think of this classic

I don't know if anyone archived it, but privated stream. maybe all that stuff was too spicy
When I asked my friend why he said
"She talked about racial stuff, and joked about Haiti, where she has family from."

Flare and crew MV

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Pretty surprised this was not posted. Norio walks everyone through how deformation lawsuits work in Japan.

Kiara and Raden have some good chemistry. They both speak rapidly and the English is all about subjects that Raden cares about.

I would like more of these but Kiara teaching EN is almost always a one off stream

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Pathologic

Lamy and yabai questions from chat.

Shina with very special information

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bronze

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Today's VSMP shillpost. These may get less frequent since the server's been slowing down a bit, especially with a lot of girls heading to AX.
Spica is live to carry the server in dead hours:

For VODs, Furi is great for 6 hours worth of MC autism:

Yumi had some great comedic moments in her stream yesterday:

Not much in the way of clips. VSMP Enjoyer will be clipping way less for the next two weeks, and so far there's no one to carry the torch. I salute him. :pomuSalute:
Still I found a few clips through the tags:

A few Tweets to round this post out:

Yuuna's quest to groom and feed as many cute girls as possible continues:

Okay, I'll throw in this Pillow post:

Last edited:

Negzana

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

DanishCookies

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

VSoyBoy

Void Scribas

The Idol team-building arc continues, the Encore girls were out on the carrotfarms:

Unfortunately Tonya infected her colleagues with gacha:

And Roca may end up in a wheelchair for a while:

From just tripping on her own feet:

I hope the team bonding experience helps this girls, specially after all the IdolEN drama of the past.

Speaking of which:

There was a ton of 4chan drama a year ago which led to a meme and this thread down here

View attachment 73313

Jesus Christ, what was all that faggotry? I didn't even get half the context these retardations were about.

All because of this girl?
1720446979024.png

The hell? I mean she looks nice, but nothing too special, kind of average in my opinion.

What worse is that, for what I understand and correct me if am wrong, this chick was a slut in /k IRL meetings, having sex with some of the guys that attend? Or was victim of grooming by some /k members?

A Nyanners situation looks like, including the whole trying to distance herself of her own past. Has people don't learn anything from the pink cat situation? Why all this drama for some normal chick?

People ends committing the same mistakes. Sad to see.

Limkin

She only eats raw meat. Too menhera to use protection from possible parasites in it. And if some little ones grow inside of her after it's fine too

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope the team bonding experience helps this girls, specially after all the IdolEN drama of the past.

Speaking of which:

Jesus Christ, what was all that faggotry? I didn't even get half the context these retardations were about.

All because of this girl?
View attachment 73329
The hell? I mean she looks nice, but nothing too special, kind of average in my opinion.

What worse is that, for what I understand and correct me if am wrong, this chick was a slut in /k IRL meetings, having sex with some of the guys that attend? Or was victim of grooming by some /k members?

A Nyanners situation looks like, including the whole trying to distance herself of her own past. Has people don't learn anything from the pink cat situation? Why all this drama for some normal chick?

People ends committing the same mistakes. Sad to see.
its the internet, people have gone even more schizo for even more homely and mid looking women, sometimes to the point of murder
also honestly with vtubers lets be real, more people lust after the model and the RP people perform with it than the woman or man behind the avatar, if people actually lusted that much after the performer Vox or Mysta wouldnt have printed fujo-bucks

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Well Lap is going to make her own VALORANT Custom:BijouBijou:

Void Scribas

its the internet, people have gone even more schizo for even more homely and mid looking women, sometimes to the point of murder
I know. But like come on niggas get a hold on yourself, how can you become a chimpanzee overdose on cocaine for an average woman on the internet?

I looked out Yuko Yurei Members ASMR, and is that the kind of content that made people go crazy and become omega simps? Really, that mild shit? I don't get it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I know. But like come on niggas get a hold on yourself, how can you become a chimpanzee overdose on cocaine for an average woman on the internet?

I looked out Yuko Yurei Members ASMR, and is that the kind of content that made people go crazy and become omega simps? Really, that mild shit? I don't get it.
I edited it a bit but the model helped getting her "clientelle" too, degens could finally have their "bratty loli" GF without going to jail and Yuko tried to play with a fucking nuclear reactor, and ended up getting cancer, the chemo just killed her IdolEN career

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You guy's new darling is a monster who enjoys warm milk poured before cereal

Monarch: could this be one of my people?

Last edited:

frz

The main character reminds me of a mix of Lamy, Haachama, Matsuri.. probably other non-Holo JP vtubers I'm not familiar with. She starts off super seiso and kinda boring with low numbers until she goes viral for forgetting to turn off her stream on day. Chat gets to hear her getting piss drunk, watching her gen mate's streams, say impure lesbian things about them, then passing out. There are plenty of references to Subaru's Sausage Legends streams, ASMR, and Great Value versions of Subaru, Choco, Fubuji and.. maybe short-hair Otogibara.

You meme but unironically rushia is the closest thing to that description.

Seiso soft spoken idol at first, with her clips mainly acting cute and very boring. Later on she started letting out her ear piercing screams and became world wide sensation. Started hard leaning into the yuri shit, One of the biggest vtuber at the time. The big difference would be rather than "chat get to hear", it's more like "chat can no longer hear". It's hard to look back now knowing all the shit she messed up offstream but Rushia was something special.

When I read the manga premise I thought it was super unrealistic and seemed like the author never heard of vtuber before. But if they actually incorporate that many real vtubing thing into it I will give a watch. Also that stellar stellar cover was neat. Here's hope that he let the character gets secretly married then divorced.

Forget to turn off stream wise I dont think there is anything close to that in the vtubing world, most of the clips are just the girls started making weird noises.
My favorite non-vtuber forgot to turn off stream moment

Unrelated:
Hololive seems to be cooking something, basically everyone is in Japan. They might be hiding a big project after they cancelled summer.

Top Bottom