"YIPPEE!"Erina Makina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Damn, I didn't know Alias was melaninpilled like that :nenebased:

The video's been privated, is this Shibi Cottonbum from VAllure? Because if she's black, and a BDSM dom, that could lead to some.... "interesting" role reversal... :pochiidontlikeit:
Yes Vallure Shibi she's half black but based on her handcam she doesn't look it
Any idea who Apollo was? Seems like she has a pl that she struggled in

She's also recruiting for a concert

Not how I wanted to find out about Apollos pl I skimmed it but it doesn't look good I'll have to give a thorough read after work

Last edited:

Xuhle

Not how I wanted to find out about Apollos pl I skimmed it but it doesn't look good I'll have to give a thorough read after work
I looked up her yt and what little she has left there yeah that sounded like her.

Also this is just speculation but I wouldn't be surprised if most of the girls in mythos has ties to vt rainbow. Apollo has one that she ditched koinuko for a collab with, and Roy, the bunny boy, has been making the rounds between all the girls, and I think the wolf boy was as well but I can't find a good list of everyone that was in it. Yes I looked in the thread it has a good chunk which is how I know about Roy and the one whore with Apollo but not a full list.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Void Scribas

Fuyo returns!!!

We still don't know what are the incidents Rin vague post about were

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Fuyo returns!!!

We still don't know what are the incidents Rin vague post about were

most of her incidents were about the whole house renovation that she did unless i missed a couple of hints here and there

fuyo was present on her comeback stream tho and just said ah yes the incidents so thats that

speaking of the british creature that i call my oshi shes currently playing animal crossing amiibo festival while showcasing her amiibos

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I remember this author, who made four games for Hololive, not expecting him to work with holo again:pogrys2022:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Liz is reading superchats

Ceci is playing a new FOTM? game in a bit

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
More sun-soaked vidya playing with the spooder!

VSoyBoy

Ironmouse announced one of her exploration streams with CDawgVA for tomorrow. Nothing about where to, but Connor is still in LA so it will probably be somewhere on the east coast, maybe Disney again.

It is Disney again. Started about an hour ago, but I missed it. Some guests joining this time like Buffpup, AiCandii and ShiaBun.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Raden quit smoking by putting other things in her mouth.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Idk i think she is black enough:nehgah::shubaIapprob:
Shibi Cottonbum Ch. VAllure - 【MONETIZATION CELEBRATION w Thighcam!】AAAA WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!! 【...jpg
Shibi Cottonbum Ch. VAllure - 【MONETIZATION CELEBRATION w Thighcam!】AAAA WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!! 【...jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This is the man who awakened Tenma's inner demon.

It's so wholesome how you can hear how much she appreciates him sticking around while keeping up the hate kayfabe

🔥Time

Liz baby babbling

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Idk i think she is black enough:nehgah::shubaIapprob:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

She's such a fucking dork (affectionate)
:whatastory:

Lumi clip, but Clio is the funny one here

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Dont bother reading that garbage let me give you the full funny part, this idiot tried to kill herself and when she wake up after failing her first reaction was not going to talk with a family member or a doctor, her first conscious act was GOING INTO DISCORD TO TALK TO STRANGERS ABOUT IT, she come out as a needy bitch that goe woe is me she has been sitting on the document since july and according to some of my sources she has tried to do this callout 3 times

Notice how now ALL MENTIONS OF THE DOCUMENTS are deleted, all of them, she did not get the attention she wanted, if you want to see how laughable this woman is check the last image of the document

Top Bottom