"Guh"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

I keep seeing reoccurring rrats popping up indicating Marimari hates Hina is there any truth to this or am I drinking too much of the /vt/koolaid(s)?

I can tell Mari isn't the biggest fan of Hina hitting the :calidrinking: too hard but I never got the impression she hated Hina
I think it's just a rrat. Especially with the five guys stuff coming in but taken both at face value and with the worst interpretation possible.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I keep seeing reoccurring rrats popping up indicating Marimari hates Hina is there any truth to this or am I drinking too much of the /vt/koolaid(s)?

I can tell Mari isn't the biggest fan of Hina hitting the :calidrinking: too hard but I never got the impression she hated Hina
They live together dude.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh what a coincidence, I'm watching it right now. Seems to have several references to actual vtubers, software and events, the people making this show seems to be actual vtuber fans.

The main character reminds me of a mix of Lamy, Haachama, Matsuri.. probably other non-Holo JP vtubers I'm not familiar with. She starts off super seiso and kinda boring with low numbers until she goes viral for forgetting to turn off her stream on day. Chat gets to hear her getting piss drunk, watching her gen mate's streams, say impure lesbian things about them, then passing out. There are plenty of references to Subaru's Sausage Legends streams, ASMR, and Great Value versions of Subaru, Choco, Fubuji and.. maybe short-hair Otogibara.

The forgetting to turn off the stream has definitely happened a few times but I don't know of any that was quite like the one in the anime. Any vtuber old-heads know?
Isnt this just Giabara's shtick where a seiso lady character turned rowdy and loud

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Fauna and Justice collab is live

Mint's playing Buckshot Roulette

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
After digging and playing the game since then, the ASMR shit has nothing to do with Western VAs. It is purely the Chinese side. Even the Japanese version don't have any dub for the ASMR. So your point of them worrying for being forced to voicing any NSFW stuff is moot.

So yes, this is still the case of Western VAs being retarded as usual because they hate the evergrowing fanservice that saved the game from EoS early and you are gay for agreeing with them. :kaelalaugh:

I have mentioned playing the game. And I will tell you right now, the VA work for this game is minimal. The bulk of it is really in the trailers/Youtube videos and some interactions with paid costumes like the Nurse Enya for example. Even then, it's just ecchi/fluff interaction, never crossing the line into hentai. The story section where characters talking doesn't have actual voice acting, just saying a line or two. During shooting section, their spoken lines are just random battle lines.

So yeah, such hard work and they throw it all away for perceived negotiation power they have for returning. Important Voice Actors vs Paying Chinese Customers. Yeah did I forgot to mention majority of their revenue comes from Chink players at that? The outcome was obvious. And pretty sure they will get more work from future upcoming gacha games anyway so it's not like they are completely out of work. If not, then good luck to them :botanshrug:

Clip tax:
Green Doll got her keyboard scuff for a while and later gets the programmed urge to play piano key instead:

I find her saying "For Justice" cute. Am I a dollfucker now? :kiaragosling:

Games dogshit, gachafags should rope

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Biboo did it! She beat the ER DLC after about 10 hours on the last boss.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Speaking of, thank God that the Vtuber Legend anime is as good as I hoped it would be.
If anybody wants to try their luck since this might be region locked to certain countries, but Ani-One Asia has rights to stream the anime on YT and the first episode is available in English subs for free.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina playing Minecraft (VSMP)

Sera playing Buckshot Roulette

Miori will be eating humans in Fallout 4 in 30 minutes

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
During DDK's alone in the dark stream she talked about being really busy working hard at Applebitches and loving it, she said that she has a ddk album coming eventually but it'll be a while and, she kind of doesn't want it to come out cause after that DDK will be "gone for a long time" cause her focus is elsewhere and good things are happening there. She assured the demons that despite the hard work she loves her job and if she didn't they'd prolly see a lot more of her. I'm always happy to see them talk about how much they love Holo on the pl it makes it that much more believable
Ignore the clickbait title

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
During DDK's alone in the dark stream she talked about being really busy working hard at Applebitches and loving it, she said that she has a ddk album coming eventually but it'll be a while and, she kind of doesn't want it to come out cause after that DDK will be "gone for a long time" cause her focus is elsewhere and good things are happening there. She assured the demons that despite the hard work she loves her job and if she didn't they'd prolly see a lot more of her. I'm always happy to see them talk about how much they love Holo on the pl it makes it that much more believable

For once someone PL posting about loving their corpo job lmao

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I hate that the Niji Implosion gave dramabait Yamanbas like this a second life

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In case you've been wondering where Mozu's been:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Fauna and Justice collab is live
No one posted while watching here? Was great, lots of shenanigans, lots of laughts. I recommend.

Void Scribas

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

While it's a lot of work, realistically almost none of the Hololive girls will ever had a job as good. Could be more money elsewhere or a far more fulfilling personal life, but they've got something special there.

Negzana

While it's a lot of work, realistically almost none of the Hololive girls will ever had a job as good. Could be more money elsewhere or a far more fulfilling personal life, but they've got something special there.
Hopefully no talent fucks it up by being a psycho, dumb, or both

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Top Bottom