"Why can't I be cool like Pippa and have a horsefucking paedophile hate me?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's not from NND, but I just discovered that apparently it seems someone have done some insane digging and managed to find who she is, and released a compilation on a telegram channel at the end of last year, including a video of a family gathering where you could hear someone talking that sounds like Suisei. Obviously I won't post or link to any of it, since Proctor doesn't want it here.
The voice did sound similar to me, but there wasn't enough for me to be certain.

And that would have been it, if not for an update from two days ago with a video that the alleged mother posted on FB, of her wearing a Midnight Grand Orchestra shirt.
Merch details link
cname_20231127132948.jpg
It could just be a massive coincidence, but with all the other stuff, it's hard to ignore.

So I guess the moral of this story is, it doesn't matter how good your opsec is, it's only as good as the weakest link.
In this case, a mother that's very proud of her daughter.

PS. Suisei cute

Edit: This is the person that sounds like Suisei in the video. It's from a family gathering in 2020.
Late, I know, but good to know that Suisei is apparently Subaru's twin sister.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
It's obviously for the laughs, but I'm glad some people are showing Woomy some love on the way out:

A

VSoyBoy

It's always piss

Nice reminder how stuck in the past Japan is with UI

"What are we going to do with all this screen space?" "Emulate a flip phone keyboard of course!"
Gotta have that kaomoji button though.

hylic

It's always piss

Nice reminder how stuck in the past Japan is with UI

"What are we going to do with all this screen space?" "Emulate a flip phone keyboard of course!"
Gotta have that kaomoji button though.

You are an ignorant chocoball zoomer. 10key is extremely fast and accurate compared to qwerty for Japanese input. Proficient users can write one handed without looking at the screen. People used to write entire novels with 10key input in the 2000s.

Actual schizophrenic vtuber morino kodoku is celebrating her third anniversary in 100 minutes. She is most well known for her mental health advocacy and establishing VR spaces for schizophrenia rehabilitation

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
They specifically say "I don't want any royalties" and also "no matter how many changes are made, copyright is still non-negotiable".

They're completely dead in the courts then. You think you hate artists enough, but you really don't. TAD.

frz

This response is interesting - the artist basically says "I asked them to shutdown the merch project, and I'll never license this model for merch because then everyone would have to compete for merch rights that is using this model."

So essentially unless she decides to fight them on it, or try to throw money at them until they change their mind, she will never be able to do merch deals with this model. I would be extremely unsurprised if she announces soon that she's getting a whole new look.
They're completely dead in the courts then. You think you hate artists enough, but you really don't. TAD.
Tbf if he doesn't defend himself then everyone is allowed to do the same.
Also since he wishes for smooth communication over litigation and money. I can see the already made stock be rebranded and sold under the Rindo name with the artist/filian/gsc each taking a cut if they can reach an agreement. He only intends to defend the copyright, not the money.
IIRC the artist sold merch under the model name before. I will have to find this again.

But yes filian needs a new fucking model. Considering how different her chibi model and the mint model is (NONE OF THEM HAVING THE SAME HAIRSTYLE & HAIR ACCESSORIES). She literally just need to make a model with silver hair and she's good to go brand wise.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Assuming this is a first for Mins:

Archive

The cosplay:

Archive

She also cosplayed Pippa during the previous days, and she's supposed to cosplay as Lumi for the next day. Pretty cool for Mins to be able to see a character he designed cosplayed IRL. Good for him.

bothyourhouses

Since the model is presumably generating regular sales for Jingo and already being used by various other people, wouldn't buying any kind of exclusive rights to it cost significantly more than it would to simply pay an artist (Jingo or otherwise) to draw and rig an original, legally distinct model?
Yeah I don't think he's going to sell exclusive rights. But Filian doesn't need them. She never thought she had exclusive rights to the model in the first place and it wasn't a problem for her.
I get that Japan is it's own brand of autistic, but I don't understand how a marriage can be real when they never (allegedly) consummated it.
It's Japan. You're married if you properly stamped the form, and didn't stamp the divorce form. You can get married by post if you want. There are rumours of people stealing other people's stamps and faking marriages, but it's unthinkable that any Japanese person would do that, it must all be secret Koreans. And of course no-one could ever make a stamp with someone else's name on.
This response is interesting - the artist basically says "I asked them to shutdown the merch project, and I'll never license this model for merch because then everyone would have to compete for merch rights that is using this model."

So essentially unless she decides to fight them on it, or try to throw money at them until they change their mind, she will never be able to do merch deals with this model. I would be extremely unsurprised if she announces soon that she's getting a whole new look.
It's a retarded position because noncommercial fanarts have just as much copyright as commercial merch. But that aside, surely Filian and GSC can disclaim copyright on the nendroids (that is, license any and all copyright interest they hold in that design to any legitimate license holder for the original model) and then everyone's happy. Assuming GSC can live with that of course.
10key is extremely fast and accurate compared to qwerty for Japanese input. Proficient users can write one handed without looking at the screen. People used to write entire novels with 10key input in the 2000s.
Yes but that's not the keyboard you use for writing Japanese, that's what you get when you shift it to writing Latin letters in Japanese input mode, and it's dumb.
They're completely dead in the courts then.
Nope. Copyright holders have the right to block both direct infringement and derivative works. Often they use it as a threat to negotiate bigger payments (e.g. the Rolling Stones taking 100% of the royalties on Bitter Sweet Symphony because they could) but they don't have to offer a license at all (outside of a few specific cases) and in many countries they can still claim statutory damages even if their work has a commercial value of 0.

UberSoldat

Jorunna plays the Doom WAD known as the Japanese Community Project

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Copyright holders have the right to block both direct infringement and derivative works.
Problem is, copyright holders have way too fucking much rights now, and zero responsibilities.
IMO they should have a right for royalties hard capped at like 50% of profits max for full repoduction, but explicitly forbidden to block derivatives and other stuff like mentions and citations. And get that public domain timeout back to 30 years. Preferably, retroactively

niggaphil

Archive

I can't believe this has happened twice in one weekend.

she can cosplay as certain ghost just like mike neko, and sell her OF nudes to earn cash. Then she wouldn't need to work as low-pay wage slaves in starbucks :dokiSmugNew:

stassy

It's not from NND, but I just discovered that apparently it seems someone have done some insane digging and managed to find who she is, and released a compilation on a telegram channel at the end of last year, including a video of a family gathering where you could hear someone talking that sounds like Suisei. Obviously I won't post or link to any of it, since Proctor doesn't want it here.
The voice did sound similar to me, but there wasn't enough for me to be certain.

And that would have been it, if not for an update from two days ago with a video that the alleged mother posted on FB, of her wearing a Midnight Grand Orchestra shirt.
It could just be a massive coincidence, but with all the other stuff, it's hard to ignore.

So I guess the moral of this story is, it doesn't matter how good your opsec is, it's only as good as the weakest link.
In this case, a mother that's very proud of her daughter.

PS. Suisei cute

Edit: This is the person that sounds like Suisei in the video. It's from a family gathering in 2020.

This is supposed to have been debunked because chinese telegram false info spreading as this family is not japanese

In a hour, Nayuta will be revealing her merch collab with OIOI

She also get featured in a song with MV by FERYQUITOUS

She participated in this VN which be will released on steam the 11th of september of this year, don't remember if it was the OP or VA work.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Clara Twitterspace with Reina right now:

Poor innocent Reina:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
as a brief respite from seething chuubas and filianposting, xwitter thought it would be imperative to let everyone know Clio is a menace and must be stopped:

clios euiv agenda.jpg

will her EUIV tyranny end any time soon? absolutely not, but it's certainly preferable to hime's Lobotomy Corp tyranny!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR singing on Tanabata which is also her birthday.

Tamanoi Nana singing at 8PM JST.

Looking at her, isn't her character model a palette swap Reimu?

Iroha with a pon purchase.

Suisei shilling her friend Inui Toko for your wedding plans.

Bronze

Bringing this to main thread in case it evolves into something bigger. During our search for Vreverie PL's, we might have accidently bumped into few V&U alts. Goobi and Yumia are accounts created last month, while Mocha and Noriko were created around the end of 2023. There's also Kari, created last month and either follows or is followed by others but it has no activity so may end up unrelated.
Gonna throw out the possibility that it's a V&U girl. There's a couple accs I see Yumia interact with including Goobi who appears to be a Gen4 V&U girl (Zeli), Mocha, and Noriko. I have absolutely nothing for Noriko, but Mocha's Twitch page mentions that she stopped streaming in June of 2023 due to her job which would not be dissimilar to her life as Mocha. Not very familiar with V&U but Gen 3 appeared to have debuted in July of 2023 and Gen 4 debuted in November.

I could be wrong, but I suspect this is more a sign of something possibly happening at V&U in the near future.

ETA: the tweets correlating Goobi and Zeli
Goobi complaining about wifi being out after maintenance workers left

A
Zeli complaining about the same thing

A

My predictions for them
Mocha's probably Suri. mgs, wwe and Tf2 are her interests. She also can draw. I remember Amoria loving maid cafes, she was a regular in at least one. If yumia is anyone from VNU it might be her. No idea for Noriko.

Sporg

I get that Japan is it's own brand of autistic, but I don't understand how a marriage can be real when they never (allegedly) consummated it.
I don't get the point of a secret, fake marriage.

Two people in the entertainment industry getting married because they love each other and keeping it secret to their fans / the general public? Makes sense.
Two people who don't love each other but get married anyway in order to publicly keep up appearances for some reason? Weird, but I guess it could be something like "My parents won't let me take over the family business unless I'm married before 30, so my friend agreed to marry me on paper, and any time my relatives look our way we pretend to be in love" or whatever.

But why would you have a paper marriage where you live separately and keep the whole thing a secret? That's like the worst of both worlds.

AmpleChip

she can cosplay as certain ghost just like mike neko, and sell her OF nudes to earn cash. Then she wouldn't need to work as low-pay wage slaves in starbucks :dokiSmugNew:
She would make more money going the OF/fansly route than she ever made with Yuko and Rye combined. Cannot underestimate her coomer fanbase, even the boo bros that dropped her would come running back with fat stacks of cash to see such content.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Orange woman birthday. She said there will be 18 ID and EN guests that sent her pre-recorded tracks to sing to. Biboo just wandered into the room since they're at the studio.

Top Bottom