"So if you ate your sibling you'd get all the vitamins you'd need along with a free X-Box! It's like a Happy Meal!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Void Scribas

Taiga flexing her Japanese with JP Vtubers I don't know.

Wait a moment, Layna was banned again?

Sporg

Anyways just wanna add into the Filianposting. If she has a functioning brain cell she ought to pull out all the stops to get the green light from the original creator. Bend backwards if required. Get the merchandising mess sorted out by paying Jingo a percentage cut of the profits (past and future), and get an exclusive approval to use the current likeliness for streams and future events. A win-win solution is there and I think the artist is looking forward to that.

At the very least I’m thinking a compensation package of somewhere between $ 3k and the cost of a new model which might be $ 7k could possibly be fair for both sides but we might never get a chance to know the exact details.
Since the model is presumably generating regular sales for Jingo and already being used by various other people, wouldn't buying any kind of exclusive rights to it cost significantly more than it would to simply pay an artist (Jingo or otherwise) to draw and rig an original, legally distinct model?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
True, but didn't they allegedly not live together at all? One of the first rumors to pop up about them was that "Mafumafu was living with a vtuber called Rushia" and it would be proven to be false: they were dating and later married but never actually lived together. Also that he bought her a mansion which he wasn't allowed to live in and would only get it back after it was trashed. I'd have to go back through the rushianeko thread for the details.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe everything they say, but no self respecting dude would lie about stuff that humiliating.
I get that Japan is it's own brand of autistic, but I don't understand how a marriage can be real when they never (allegedly) consummated it.

It would be as effective as working as a health inspector on China. :dokiSmugNew:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Takos don't enable artistic laziness.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This was not on my bingo card

Who?

*looks him up*

Oh hey, he was the kid in Big Daddy. Don't recognize him in anything else. I guess he's popular as a Disney Channel kid or something?

Stunned But Dumb

Oh hey, he was the kid in Big Daddy. Don't recognize him in anything else. I guess he's popular as a Disney Channel kid or something?
They actually. As in they're twins. Both kids played in Big Daddy and their most well known roles, Zack and Cody in the Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Younger spics are so retarded. Imagine shitting up a 2k deal because you're a moron who can't shit on the chinese in a subtle manner and then complaining online. :botanheadshake: this is like itsagundam and raid shadow legends. Fucker spent like a year saying how he will never take a deal from them when they were offering like 2k, then once he's started to eat shit he finally accepted to do an ad for them for pennies on the dollar. He shat on the game and was pissed they refused to pay him because others shit on the game too in their ads.
Since the model is presumably generating regular sales for Jingo and already being used by various other people, wouldn't buying any kind of exclusive rights to it cost significantly more than it would to simply pay an artist (Jingo or otherwise) to draw and rig an original, legally distinct model?
I see 2 ways she can turn it around in a smart way
  • pay the artist up for using their model and profiting off of it and get a new model made elsewhere, the nendo deal is probably dead but if it isn't cut the artist in and release it. Some money is infinitely better than no money.
  • strike a deal with the artist offering backpay and commission a new model from him tailormade for you. Make it a big deal how sorry you're, lie and say you were retarded and thought it was free real state but now you know better and want a model from the artist cause he's great bla bla bla.
However because we're talking about fillian in the first place, expect her to do none of these things and maybe rip another model to continue streaming.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Just offer them 10k for full rights to the model. This is a surprisingly easy solution for her. She's been in the 8-9k CCV as of late on Twitch and her YT channel has 2.74m subs and is doing >30m views per month. She can afford to just write the check.
10k for the full rights to a widely used vrchat model that costs $700 for personal use? (so you don't have to hunt for it in different vrchat hubs that illegally host it). Not to mention all the personalized Rindo models people paid extra for that they'd have to scrap if Filian bought the rights.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
>sponsored by chinese goyslop
>surprised when they dont pay him for shit talking the chinese
What's this guy nationality again? I need to use the correct slur.
He actually mentions he is Colombian while talking about Raziel's C&D in the end of that video 18:55

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

10k for the full rights to a widely used vrchat model that costs $700 for personal use? (so you don't have to hunt for it in different vrchat hubs that illegally host it). Not to mention all the personalized Rindo models people paid extra for that they'd have to scrap if Filian bought the rights.
It's a 7000 JPY model, so around $50 USD at the moment. The other one people were pointing to is 2500 JPY or around $15 USD at the moment. 10k for the full rights and leave the license the same. The artist will likely double their return they'd ever get with 1 check.

niggaphil

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori continuing FF6 after the point where Koyona went berserk and flew away in the nude.

She renamed the characters after people in Cover and her fan name with alterations matching the character names. Here they are currently:
Tina/Terra: Koyona
Lock/Locke: Joshu-kun (assistant-kun)
Edgar: Aogar (Ao)
Mash/Sabin: Hash (Hajime)
Shadow: Atesha (Aqua)
Celes: Noes (Noel)
Cayenne/Cyan: Yagoenne (YAGOO)
Gau: Ogau (Okayu)
She should get Mog and Setzer this time and probably Stragos (Strago) and Relm.

Suou Patra continuing FF9 at 1PM JST.

I believe she was previously still in Dali.

Today is Tanabata in Japan so that will be the theme of today, but the red haired Vtubers/Vsingers had a different theme. Crimson Rondo relay starting at 12.30PM JST with some names I know. Playlist here.

Order of relay:
1230 opening ceremony by host Orisaki Moshu.
1330 Nikoniko Pona (Nextopia)
1400 Akama Azato (AiryPro)
1430 Hoshitori Tomori (Lethal Plan)
1500 Hinomoto Mai
1530 Momijimaru
1600 Lisa Makoh (Re:AcT)
1630 Soraduki Tyra
1700 Akane Canna (774inc)
1730 closing ceremony by Orisaki Moshu

VSpo's Kogara Toto being cute.

Love consultation session with VSpo's Kurumi Noah and the Crazy Raccoon boys.

Tosaki Mimi sniping from the sideline.

Also we have another hour long Furen shenanigans in GTA.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yeah I can see why she sticks to 2D

:confusedshuba: Sticks? She only started using this 2d one like a couple months ago. And there are better versions of her OC :smugpipi:
Do your reps. Rindou model is ~50$, always was. 10k is lowball, all things considered, but exclusive commercial rights for 20-30k would be fair i think (no idea how much money she'd be willing to spend, but artist will be supremely retarded to ask more than 50k$).

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They actually. As in they're twins. Both kids played in Big Daddy and their most well known roles, Zack and Cody in the Suite Life of Zack and Cody

He was also in Riverdale which was very popular, and very terrible, and amazing. Loved that piece of shit.

It's not him but this is probably the best line from the show

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
:confusedshuba: Sticks? She only started using this 2d one like a couple months ago. And there are better versions of her OC :smugpipi:

Do your reps. Rindou model is ~50$, always was. 10k is lowball, all things considered, but exclusive commercial rights for 20-30k would be fair i think (no idea how much money she'd be willing to spend, but artist will be supremely retarded to ask more than 50k$).

I did do my reps I just did my math wrong.
Still, in order to get an accurate price on the commercial rights, theres probably consideration to be made wrt how much money Jingo would make in future sales that he would be losing out on if he gave away the rights. Itd probably be more lucrative to keep them and force Filian to pay royalties on merch.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Hag stoner alien is streaming with fat stoner dog

I'm curious if they'll be coherent enough to actually launch Resident Evil this time:BibooPopcorn:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I did do my reps I just did my math wrong.
Still, in order to get an accurate price on the commercial rights, theres probably consideration to be made wrt how much money Jingo would make in future sales that he would be losing out on if he gave away the rights. Itd probably be more lucrative to keep them and force Filian to pay royalties on merch.
I dont mean full rights. Only exclusive merch rights. Booth can stay up, why not? If he ask for future royalties - Filian will be inclined to do the math and use OC designs from now on. He will never get another chance to cash out like that on booth model anyway.

Top Bottom