"San Francisco is a primary example of government money laundering; How can a city have a budget of $14 Billion and still can't stop people from shitting on the street?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

Is she out of her fucking hell of a house? Can I be optimistic for once??

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Kronii vs AI artist

(Archive)

Oh...

too lazy to make something proper, but apparently it's not only AI, the duded has been stealing the drawings from another dude and he made an account to pass himself as the original artist.
1716614877812.jpg

1716619847221.png

from January
1716621552456.png

dude worked on Biboo's "lore" video
1716620537051.png
Holy shit that got real AF!

As already pointed out, it looks like Ennaschizo (this time feat. @TheDarkEnjoyer) is at it again.

Mika has left Niji. Kyo has left Niji. Both of these were 2 of Enna's closest friends in Niji. I don't like Kyo and think he is an idiot, but I can't deny that they both had a great dynamic and banter on stream. It only makes sense that she is looking for someone else she can do this kind of content with.

As for Diego/PrettyPatterns himself, he is not unrelated to the vtuber sphere. He has for example worked on Callis End of a life which now sits at over 17 Million views.

Timestamp for the political shit please? As for the onsen, see below.

The way she says it is stupid, but the reality is that there is a part of the general vtuber audience out there that is extremely parasocial and delude themselves into thinking that they can get something resembling a relationship from a streamer. Enna at least shuts that down and doesn't give anyone false hopes.

This one is the worst clip of them all. First of all the title is disingenuous, as they only talk about the fact that Diego is half Mexican and other kids at his school in France thought that he is Asian. Enna remarks that Mexicans have an Asian ancestry and then they talk about how Diego has looked Asian at some occasions. Second of all, the clip is cut together out of 2 segments that have more than 3! minutes between them.

The clip starts at 02:07:51 and then goes for 1 minute and 28 seconds until 02:09:18. After this, a whole 3 minutes and 6 seconds are skipped and the clip continues at 02:12:24 until it finally ends at 02:12:38. So what happens in those 3 minutes? They talk about taking a DNA test, with Enna saying that there shouldn't be any surprises for her side (both her parents are Chinese) but that it could be a lot more interesting for Diego, a friend of Enna found out she is 15% Irish that way, chat joking that they could be related, Enna notes that her grandpa was adpoted so there could be some potential for surprises there, Enna than circles back to Diego looking Asian due to a chat message, remarking that it would make sense if he had some kind of Asian ancestors. After this the rest of the clip happens and afterwards they talk about wearing glasses and bad eyesight.

Now you may think "Ennaschizo just cut out dead air!". If it was only that, the cut would have been made clearly visible and additionally the cut out segment should have been roughly from 02:09:21 to 02:12:05 to keep all the context intact.

I faintly remember her saying something similar in the past, this was the closest I could find: 04:23:20

"We are not in a rush to get to 1 million, no. Maybe mane-san is, but not me. I don't care. In fact, im going to be completly honest. I don't want to get to 1 million. I dont know why. It scares me. Thats to many people."

While it can (and probably is) cope at this point (for many if not all Niji EN) due to recent events, the underlying sentiment was already there at least 11 months ago.

Another title that tries to imply things that did not happen. Enna and Diego went to an onsen with a group of at least 5 friends. Diego wasn't familiar with onsen culture and made the mistake of going naked under the Yukata. While the group was talking Enna made a joke that made Diego (and another dude) realize their mistakes. They both went back and to put on some clothes and came back. At no point it is implied that they bathed together.
You suckin' Enna's dick right now bruh?

:smugmoona::smugmoona::smugmoona:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Did Kaela grow up with a N64? If so
Potentially PSX/PS1 since I remember playing (read: have no fucking clue what am I playing) it on that console back when I was a young'un.

Plus from what I remember, most ID folks back in the day are pretty much sonyfags who played PS1/PS2 religiously, though only FIFA or PES.

Negzana

Potentially PSX/PS1 since I remember playing (read: have no fucking clue what am I playing) it on that console back when I was a young'un.

Plus from what I remember, most ID folks back in the day are pretty much sonyfags who played PS1/PS2 religiously, though only FIFA or PES.
Unless N64/PS1 came very late to the curve in Indonesia and she had nostalgia for this Harvest Moon game, this would have been very early in her life, like she'd be 5-6 when it came out.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
N64 was very rare in general. If you don't know exactly, assume PS1, especially for not-richest countries.
No one bothered pirating N64 carts, everyone and their donkey pirated PS1 games - this is another major reason why nintendo lost

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Numi is suffering from haha funny joke

could've buy 1kg of powder which makes same 200L full barrel and cost at least 10 times less, smh

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
N64 was very rare in general. If you don't know exactly, assume PS1, especially for not-richest countries.
No one bothered pirating N64 carts, everyone and their donkey pirated PS1 games - this is another major reason why nintendo lost
The good old days of renting Playstation games and just copying them as soon as you got home
:smugina:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
From last nights Marimari stream

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The good old days of renting Playstation games and just copying them as soon as you got home
:smugina:
that was literally more expensive than buying pressed CDs for 3-6$

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Salado

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Salado

You're getting a colonoscopy in 10mis like it or not.

Negzana

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Salado

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Purple cow guerilla to test wifi at the hotel she's staying at. Fingers crossed it's good enough she can stay there until her new place is ready, she's already talking about how she feels less stressed out now that she's on her own.

Edit: Results are not great...
1000003502.png

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Negzana

I wouldn't mind if Gura streamed once every other week or something, but the last time I remember a "classic" Gura stream was Gura and Okay playing Minecraft and killing Lui for trying to show Okayu hitting on her. When was that again? A few months ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom