"Oh... fuck my Big Chungus life..."Eimi Isami

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Atlas

Zyklon Mag

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This is usual Yagoo interview but this one made me laugh
Screenshot_20240524_225433_Brave.jpg
By 2050 a part of this forum will be dust and the other will finally be old

Atlas

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

When the Austrian woman says ชุดไทย

Fucking hell, she is so pale I had to adjust my monitor settings. Orange woman pretty cute.

Stunned But Dumb

By 2050 a part of this forum will be dust and the other will finally be old
Man... Will you still be watching vtubers in 26 years, inmates? Will you still be following your oshi?

USS IOWA

anybody actually care
I am currently watching a vtuber crochetting a KFP mascot, a VoD about Rekieta's arrest, And it's Niji. So no I can't watch it.

Atlas

Man... Will you still be watching vtubers in 26 years, inmates? Will you still be following your oshi?
Yes they will be even better when they graduate into hags.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I mean, will there BE vtubers in 26 years? Maybe there will still be streamers using some kind of avatar, that doesn't seem particularly improbable. Will there be vtubers as we know them? I kinda doubt it......

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
anybody actually care
Once I learned the guy isn't Magni or the accused sex pest/scam artist, I no longer cared. :botanshrug:

Best of luck to em. Actually I kinda wanna know if one or both of the women are esl VTA dodgers.. so a lil bit of interest. But not enough to actually watch.

ex_lurker

26 years, eh? Enough time to have a daughter and traumatize her just enough to get the right kind of mental illnesses to become a vtuber. Imagine making your own oshi.

Don't overdo it though or she might end up doing loli ASMR as part of idol en gen 20.

Last edited:

Void Scribas

My goddess Taiga is making a karaoke to celebrate the beginning of memberships, go check it out

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Wealthy chinese violinist will appeal to your sense of tomboy preferences.

They forced me to take the jab during lockdown, I don't expect to be alive. But should that occur, sure I see myself watching whatever Kaela's alt might be doing by then.

Limkin

anybody actually care
we dont't even have an announcement at the top of the site this time, let alone a separate thread. if they can get more than a thousand viewers combined I will be impressed

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Will you still be following your oshi?
I would hope my oshis would be married and have moved on by then, but one of them is Kiara, so I know that won't fully happen.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I will follow Nenechi to the grave... no but seriously please help me, after that shylily joke I now have a collar with an explosive ready to detonate if I ever look at any other woman with affection, PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME! AIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I mean, will there BE vtubers in 26 years? Maybe there will still be streamers using some kind of avatar, that doesn't seem particularly improbable. Will there be vtubers as we know them? I kinda doubt it......
Maybe by then we will have actual virtual reality worlds and vtubers will have evolved into mega superstars.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All of the western vtubers will have sponsorships with lovense or have finally died out due to a massive google doc revealing everyone was grooming each other

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
My goddess Taiga is making a karaoke to celebrate the beginning of memberships, go check it out

Idol ESPAÑOL all her titles are in fucking english :NOWWELAUGH:

Top Bottom