"How long would it take me to kill a five-year-old?"Randon Neuring

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Btw, did she play that incest game when it was making the rounds?
She did not specifically because she has a brother she claims to have a healthy, familial relationship with.

That being said, I want to say some of those bad influence Phase girls got her to consider playing it, along with Tenma, but that never happened.
it's not too late for hexa to get an exorcism for the sonichu medallions before destroying them entirely
It absolutely is too late. She's had it for too long, and the curse has its claws in her now. Just tell her to refrain from bad-mouthing any judges in her county that could end up presiding over her future case, unlike some non-practicing, and possibly never-again-practicing lawyer we know.
:smugpipi:
Just white af
Yes

Speaking of Lumi, some clips from today. Specifically regarding the upcoming Assassins Creed game:

As I said in the Liveposting thread, I'm not sure if the chatter meant for a double meaning when calling it a "monkey's paw", but Lumi definitely noticed the potential double meaning real fast. She earned her place in that retard's video about vtubers being racist, after all.
:smugmoona:

Negzana

Great, more Genshit. I can't wait for every vtuber to be playing this in a week. Is it at least less shit than Genshin? Probably not..
just hope Kaela doesn't hop on

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Idol ESPAÑOL all her titles are in fucking english :NOWWELAUGH:
I think Taiga is a secret standout. Her streams are interesting, though I can't tell what she's saying, unlike the rest of her genmates she does fully stream in spanish (and japanese for added variety). She strikes me as IRyS, only less retarded.
She sang ranma 1/2 on her karaoke so I'm sure she must be a hag.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Silly 3D rat moment premiering in a minute.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Man... Will you still be watching vtubers in 26 years, inmates? Will you still be following your oshi?
My oshi would need to make it trough 2024 to 2025 but yeah...
I will follow Mike till the day she dies

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My oshi would need to make it trough 2024 to 2025 but yeah...
I will follow Mike till the day she dies
You must not be in it for the long haul then

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori trying to finish FF3.

Suou Patra will attempt to clear FF8 at 2PM JST.

Star Spectre's Tsuzura Ori with a different FF, starting FF Tactics playthrough now.

Bit rare to see this played, last one I remember was Urato Chieru who plays a lot of long RPGs.

Shigure Ui fangirling when calling AZKi

The cover of Just Be Friends referenced was there from the very beginning.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I think Taiga is a secret standout. Her streams are interesting, though I can't tell what she's saying, unlike the rest of her genmates she does fully stream in spanish (and japanese for added variety). She strikes me as IRyS, only less retarded.
She sang ranma 1/2 on her karaoke so I'm sure she must be a hag.
out of the 5 she seemed the less cringe of the pack due to her voice sounding more like a human. Knowing ranma enough to sing it puts her in "might be a hag" status, if she manages to cater to the few old spics that never learned english she might do well. It will be interesting to see how many stick to spanish for the long haul.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idol ESPAÑOL all her titles are in fucking english :NOWWELAUGH:
glass houses.jpg?
...stones... ...glass houses...

This is usual Yagoo interview but this one made me laugh
View attachment 70474
By 2050 a part of this forum will be dust and the other will finally be old

Just finished reading this, Yagoo seems very... robotic? in this one, he responds to everything as vaguely and non-committal-y as possible. I don't blame him honestly, that interviewer asked some pretty fucking dangerous questions about all sorts of drama and confidential stuff. Normally Yagoo likes to go on and on about his plans and he geeks out about his techbro dreams and what the company aims to do (corpo jargon) but this is just single sentence responses lol.

But seriously "what do you think about other corpos shuttering"? are you kidding me? What do you expect him to say? "WOO HOO LESS COMPETITION!"? Bloody hell...

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Why do we have so many april and march newfags these days
Did Nexas really attract more people in here :shiinastare:
It was Nijidrama that got me here, but I just lurked without making an account for a while. I'd be willing to bet that a few of the other recent newfags are the same way.
The Virtual Asylum Bingo Card

Might need to take this one back to the drawing board: Politsperging, retarded woman, and Proctor longposting are all the same thing :dokiSmug:
26 years, eh? Enough time to have a daughter and traumatize her just enough to get the right kind of mental illnesses to become a vtuber. Imagine making your own oshi.
If you're going to recreate the Hikaru Genji plan, you'd better name your warped v-tuber child Murasaki no Ue, that's all I'm saying.

Suisei makes funny noises, abandoned by listeners (tragedy)

World's best hawk laughs at Biboo's memery for 2 and a half minutes

Kanade yelling reminds me of Korone yelling, I wish Kanade got clipped more

niggaphil

But seriously "what do you think about other corpos shuttering"? are you kidding me? What do you expect him to say? "WOO HOO LESS COMPETITION!"? Bloody hell...
I am sure the journalist would ask 'Some of your talents looked like underage girls. Don't you think it will increase crime rate in Nipponland and Worldwide?' to Yagoo, just like some Big Black Cock Investigative Journalism :dokiSmug:

So Yagoo definitely need to answer and sounds like robotic when dealing with these white cuck journalist.

God's Strongest Dragoon

glass houses.jpg
?
...stones... ...glass houses...
I'm fairly convinced her reason for joining the JP branch was for her JP visa.

VSoyBoy

Nijis Debut happened:

Group Song

Klara Charmwood Cover

Twisty Amanozako Cover

Deposit your Migos below. Debut thoughts in the L thread:
Going to post my thoughts to collect some Migos. I'll update as they come out.

Ryoma

- His gimmick with the credit card is that he likes buying skins and shit in games (doesn't play gacha though)
- No nihongo jouzu yet (probably american since he learned german in school)
- Apex fag (had a compillation in his debut)
- Likes cars, clothes and exercise
- Really good production values, many scenes, very dynamic stream
- Seems excited but really organized

Klara

- definitely Nihongo jouzu (or eigo jouzu :ameliaThink:, but she says English is native)
- also speaks Chinese and Thai
- English, Japanese and Chinese seem fluent and Thai conversational
- Is a Seiyuu fag, long list of favourites (mine is not in there :()
- Cool production stuff again, not as dynamic as Ryoma
- Is a cooking afficianado, some gourmet shit, her stuff looks like what you get at an upmarket maid café
- she ate a variety of bugs on debut
- has her own cover coming in addition to the debut song

Twisty

- Cool RPG maker horror intro
- Nihongo jouzu but definitely English native
- she's dead, as in, a ghost
- I think she may be going for the loli crowd
- She only really plays League, hope she can change for the better
- Sung sweet tunes, followed by a botched jump scare
- Also has a cover coming in addition to the debut song

Void Scribas

unlike the rest of her genmates she does fully stream in spanish (and japanese for added variety). She strikes me as IRyS, only less retarded.
What are you talking about? Ruby is the only one that makes streams constantly changing between English and Spanish. Koa and Taiga do sometimes, but less.

Lala and Meica don't know English, lol.

It will be interesting to see how many stick to spanish for the long haul.
Considering Idol went to the trouble to scout one of the most popular vtubers in LATAM, who doesn't know English (but knows fluent Japanese lol) then I think they are expecting to stick with the Spanish and keep that audience. Perhaps Ruby does less Spanish in the future, she did a collab with Poko in full English recently. But Lala and Meica are definitely for the spic audience. Idol is committing to the international audience.

Salado

Top Bottom