"I think my butthole can handle it"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not Vtuber but Vtuber adiancent... The famous Muscle Girl Bar in Tokyo has a live stream that's on every day.

It also made me discover that I'm apparently suicidal since I would let the massively tattooed and pierced girl do anything to me.

simage.jpgsimage2.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana hinted that there might be new invaders and plans to add three more by the end of the year (nothing has been solidified).

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I checked the other idol spic and yep another dime a dozen uwu voice and a whore too. Anyone who likes daddy yankie is a defacto whore in this case an old whore. This one seems latina, can't tell from where though. *Her english voice is more interesting than her "normal" voice. Very cringe.
Sakana hinted that there might be new invaders and plans to add three more by the end of the year (nothing has been solidified).
There better be some hags in there :fishfry:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Day 2 of praying that THE CHIIIIIIIIIIIIKAFUJI LISA successfully recovers her cat and belongings (yes that is one more 'I' than last time I am stealing GSD's bit).

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kronii doing unarchived singging

Negzana

I noticed Lia's last 2 streams have been at midnight. Is it just for the time being? Hated Jelly changing her timeslot but Lia being at these hours is more aggravating

@Lee Crabb any information why?

Bronze

I noticed Lia's last 2 streams have been at midnight. Is it just for the time being? Hated Jelly changing her timeslot but Lia being at these hours is more aggravating
She took meds and rested last day. Today's delayed because of Dizzy's stream

Negzana

Xuhle

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, I watched Dizzy's interview with Sakana.

Here's a summary:

- There are no plans for what happens to Phase if Sakana passes away.
- Phase Wars took 1.5 years to plan. There was a lot of difficulty finding games that would be easy to pick up and have a low skill ceiling (and they still failed with god gamer Michiru).
- Sakana's idol dream is still alive (lol)
- "None of you are the way you are before you're hired" - Sakana, 2024
- In year 2, Sakana still thought that talents should have a plan B after vtubing. Sakana still thinks that (but content creators will pivot to new forms of content).
- The main cause of shipping delays is due to slow arrival of items
- Sakana thinks that Phase is the only small vtuber company that sorts out most of their items in-house, rather than outsourcing to other companies. Sakana says that the reasons to do in-house is better profit margins and improved customer service. The plushies were outsourced to another company that have dropped the ball hard and Phase has moved to a new company.
- Sakana would most like to improve on human errors in running things in the background
- Sakana will be hiring two more talent managers soon
- Sakana says one of the most important pitfalls is not managing verticals (income streams), especially since payments from various income streams happen at different times and can change
- Dizzy asks for help with finding an accountant, Sakana tells Dizzy to use Google or do it herself
- Dizzy and Sakana agree that the EN sphere is about three to four years behind Japan
- To start a new company these days, you'll need either brand power or much more money than before, raising the barrier of entry.
- Sakana says he won't release cut figures because he calls it "virtue signalling". Sakana says not to compete with large capital or with vitue signalling.
- Sakana's advice to other CEOs is to not get heated in public. There were two times that Sakana wanted to angry tweet and he called Dizzy, who advised him both times to do it. Professional Sakana stopped Sakana from doing it.
- Sakana says that vtubing is a very people-oriented business, more so than most. Dizzy laughs at how Sakana cannot manage people.
- Sakana hinted that there might be new invaders and plans to add three more by the end of the year (nothing has been solidified).
- There are no hard requirements for Invaders in terms of views or CCV
- Dizzy asks about Lia's mother as an Invader, and Lia's sister is bought up. Sakana turns this down, saying that if there were issues at work they would continue at home and there would be no downtime.
- Sakana says his children will be forbidden from having cell phones until they're eighteen. I guess he learnt from the talents how bad having internet access was.
- Pippa submits a question about future growth plans. Sakana wants to expand in Japan but not add new talents before they've expanded in size.
- There are no plans for new gens in EN in 2024. Sakana wants a year at least before a new gen.
- Sakana has unspecified big plans for 2025
- Dizzy tries to get Sakana to leak some future plans, Sakana declines.
- Sakana is told to plug the clipping contest, and fails miserably.
- Sakana says no handcams (he might watch a Marine handcam stream)
- Sakana doesn't like donothons. He feels like talents are demotivated after donothons
- Sakana picks talents based on voices, and he doesn't like Dizzy's voice. He only picked Dizzy because of her old model. There was one talent who was demotivated and felt like they weren't being sincere on-stream, and Sakana attempted to console them by telling them at least they don't sound like Dizzy (Sakana claims not to remember this).
- Sakana feels like the original songs talents could be marketed better
- Sakana likes 3D, but says you got to build up to it, rather than start off with 3D
- Sakana and Dizzy say the costs of making models and debuting has ballooned by three to four times what they cost a few years ago. Sakana says a corpo talent costs 10-15K to debut (modelling, rigging, stingers, song and so forth), and that doesn't include advertising costs.
- Sakana says no to furries
- Sakana spent high 6 figures, nearly 7 figures on commissions last year. For context, last year they debuted three Invaders, Gen Euphoria and had to get JP Gen 1 set up, as well as commissions for other talents, various events and each talent's birthdays, and so forth.
- Sakana and Dizzy would like to do a pop-up cafe for Phase Connect
- The first thing Tenma did when meeting Sakana in real-life was to punch Sakana.
- Pippa cannot appreciate food that costs over $20
- Dizzy: "Say something nice about your wife." Sakana: "I'm going to... go pack more boxes." He then immediately ghosts Dizzy without saying goodbye.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
how much do you all think 5% of phaco is worth? 25k?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
- Sakana's idol dream is still alive (lol)
Why would you ever want that if you're only gonna get shat on by westoids who hate idolshit. Capitalize on being edgelord menhera corpo, that's what people watch you for.
- Dizzy and Sakana agree that the EN sphere is about three to four years behind Japan
Actually true and good that he's aware of it.
- Sakana says he won't release cut figures because he calls it "virtue signalling". Sakana says not to compete with large capital or with vitue signalling.
- Sakana says his children will be forbidden from having cell phones until they're eighteen. I guess he learnt from the talents how bad having internet access was.
- Sakana likes 3D, but says you got to build up to it, rather than start off with 3D
Based x 3.
- Sakana and Dizzy say the costs of making models and debuting has ballooned by three to four times what they cost a few years ago. Sakana says a corpo talent costs 10-15K to debut (modelling, rigging, stingers, song and so forth), and that doesn't include advertising costs.
Interesting perspective.

VSoyBoy

Negzana

The prequels fall in the "shit but cozy" category for me because the worldbuilding was fun and lead to games like OG Battlefront and Pod Racing
I rewatched the Prequels recently and if I looked past the Gungans, the really bad dialogue from Hayden, and the overuse of CGI, I actually really quite like the movies. I consider the Padme's Ruminations scene in Revenge of the Sith one of the best moments in the series. Palpatine was also great. The movies are very messy but I can't bring myself to say they are bad. There's a lot of bad in them, usually because George Lucas's intentions don't translate well to actual results, but there's just more than enough good or passable to not call them bad for me.

God's Strongest Dragoon

- Sakana picks talents based on voices, and he doesn't like Dizzy's voice. He only picked Dizzy because of her old model. There was one talent who was demotivated and felt like they weren't being sincere on-stream, and Sakana attempted to console them by telling them at least they don't sound like Dizzy (Sakana claims not to remember this).
Sakana basically blasted Dizzy with both barrels and said her model was the only thing he liked. No fucking mercy.

Xuhle

Whoa, the author is doing numbers!

There's no way this is just some clout chasing exercise, right? I'm not bored enough to read the rest of this slop but I'm guessing they're not exactly regular cast members.

didnt read it ether though looking at the page count hes at 28 pages. the 3 vtuber are on page 27 so hard to say if they are regular cast member or going to be regular cast member.

VSoyBoy

didnt read it ether though looking at the page count hes at 28 pages. the 3 vtuber are on page 27 so hard to say if they are regular cast member or going to be regular cast member.
The whole comic has around 30 chapters...

Edit: But only two that came out after Niji 9/11, scrolling through the twitter his interest in Doki (and Sayu) seems to have awoken around that time curiously. Beyond that seemingly the only time he talked about Pikamee was when she graduated and he posted a picture of a Rushia Nendroid around the time she got the boot. Seems to love the Graduated and Terminated this guy.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom