"Yeah I'm a giantess... why not. Why not?"Runie Ruse

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Clara's about to premiere another video in a few minutes, it could literally be anything, be afraid:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii just said she will have her new outfit soon, so maybe bae will too since she has an announcement tomorrow.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

So Mr Shekelton has been planning to tactical strike the ES scene since day 1, that if you think about its the only market that was unexplored besides EU (that got striked by Globie) and the better place to not piss on the SEA market (that Holo dominate thanks to Niji being retarded)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I've listened to the other 2 idol spics.
The magical bunny loli is basically "alvin y las ardillas" awful voice IMO, she seems to be latina.
The chinese tiger girl has a normal voice but very unremarkable, pretty sure she's from chile.
I know I'm not the target audience and I'm very anal about voices but if this is what idol thought were the best, shit man, the pool is very dry. I also checked their collab and they're trying really hard the "meme the ceo" bit. Head jew did not hit gold :botanshrug:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Not sure if this has been posted here (I hadn't caught up with general thread and fuck backreading so I skipped through), but Comic Frontier, the Indonesian's biggest animu market/event/something something decided to lay two surprises with their tweets

(450k IDR is roughly around $30 USD)

Ex-Ghost girl from ID and Ex-fox detective from UK (soon to be ID citizen) is now the event's special guest with their own meet and greet, covered with their special tickets and what-not. And I might be wrong here, but this is also Vshojo's first foray into the ID market after Michi joining in. Considering that I am planning to attend the event, I'll make a note to see if Vshojo made a booth for this event or not.

Sven

Clara's about to premiere another video in a few minutes, it could literally be anything, be afraid:

Indie vtuber scene "You need to spend a fortune on videos or nobody cares"
Clara "Hold my MS PAINT"

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Idol ES gen collab:

After watching a little (only watched Meica's debut fully) it seems 2 of the 5 aren't really that comfortable talking in Spanish (Ruby and Akugaki). You can tell it by how fast and fluid they talk when they switch between Spanish and English, weird phrasing directly translated from English, and how much they rely on English when they can't find the correct word. I Would rate them Spanish wise from most to least fluent: Meica-Taiga-Lala-Ruby-Akugaki.

Or I could be completely off-base and their weirdness be due to Debut nervousness.

Also, the dynamic of fighting between each other seems a little forced sometimes and too real some others. Fingers crossed this shit doesn't explode in 3 weeks. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Edit: I thought it watching clips of her PL, but Lala's schtick (acting like an adorable baby who loves everyone) is cringe as fuck, especially in Spanish.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Orange Woman decides her best shot at Eurovision is a non-vtuber song?

(release seems to become available at 12 AM local time)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've listened to the other 2 idol spics.
The magical bunny loli is basically "alvin y las ardillas" awful voice IMO, she seems to be latina.
The chinese tiger girl has a normal voice but very unremarkable, pretty sure she's from chile.
I know I'm not the target audience and I'm very anal about voices but if this is what idol thought were the best, shit man, the pool is very dry. I also checked their collab and they're trying really hard the "meme the ceo" bit. Head jew did not hit gold :botanshrug:
As expected tbh. I did not see anywhere near the level of hype needed for me to label this a "success" in any metric, just more generic small corpo chuubas but they speak spanish! woooooo... who gives a shit.

Most beaners online already speak english, if they watch chuubas then they 100% speak english. This has always been a pointless endeavor.
"Que Meicagada"

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Day 2 of praying that THE CHIIIIIIIIIIIIKAFUJI LISA successfully recovers her cat and belongings (yes that is one more 'I' than last time I am stealing GSD's bit).

I wish the most misfortune upon Lisa's mother that Lisa would be okay with. Absolute vile woman.

I am curious what the forum's opinion on the Andor show is, i didn't think it was gonna be good but i ended up liking it a lot. It and Rogue One are the only Disney related Star Wars that i don't hate.

And since this is supposed to be forum about vtubers have this doki clip.

I love that the clipper used Lumi's first model for the thumbnail. Not sure if on purpose, but it made me laugh.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Looks like Doki will be appearing in Sajam Slam 2. I wonder if Rosemi and Vivi will come back as well.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Idol ES gen collab:

After watching a little (only watched Meica's debut fully) it seems 2 of the 5 aren't really that comfortable talking in Spanish (Ruby and Akugaki). You can tell it by how fast and fluid they talk when they switch between Spanish and English, weird phrasing directly translated from English, and how much they rely on English when they can't find the correct word. I Would rate them Spanish wise from most to least fluent: Meica-Taiga-Lala-Ruby-Akugaki.

Or I could be completely off-base and their weirdness be due to Debut nervousness.

Also, the dynamic of fighting between each other seems a little forced sometimes and too real some others. Fingers crossed this shit doesn't explode in 3 weeks. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Edit: I thought it watching clips of her PL, but Lala's schtick (acting like an adorable baby who loves everyone) is cringe as fuck, especially in Spanish.

I know i shouldnt judge a vtuber just by their debut but..
This branch is going to become Meica+4 very quickly

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Orange Woman decides her best shot at Eurovision is a non-vtuber song?

(release seems to become available at 12 AM local time)

Pre-holo Keeki never dared to put out an orisong that wasn't 100% squeaky voice cutesy.

Nice to hear her sing with her lower range prominently. The level ups she's gone through in music quality are even starker when comparing songs on that channel.

Salado

Flauros

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
They were all found but nobody gives a shit about them.

I didn't think anyone had an oshi dumber than mine, but you might just have me beat.
I like Hexa so I wont say what im thinking because she will probably get offended.

Randon went on a hike and got the sudden urge to fuck a tree. He didn't actually do it (or so he claims).

Randon 4 Phase

I'd link it but her channel is long deleted. She talked about any decisions from putting the Tsunderia branding on streams to very low cost to produce merch ideas like voice packs and pretty much anything else got blocked. Of course she was able to take care of the talents.
And of course Lisa (and Char) had to pack the merch. The CEO wouldn't do anything, not even pack up the stuff sitting in his garage for months. Thinking about it that's the exact opposite of Sakana and his warehouse.
Say what you want about Sakana and how he seems to have lucked out in many aspects but he atleast puts the work in. If your CEO sits back and does nothing, you can probably expect the whole project to crash and burn. Every single Vtuber company that has failed seems to have a similar problem. From extreme incompetence from managers and staff to CEOs just thiking that you can throw some money at a problem and it will fix itself.

Meica y sus amigas.
I think they got their charm and are fairly talented.

USS IOWA

Pre-holo Keeki never dared to put out an orisong that wasn't 100% squeaky voice cutesy.

Nice to hear her sing with her lower range prominently. The level ups she's gone through in music quality are even starker when comparing songs on that channel.
Fever Night, Do U, and Chimera has cemented to her that her fans will listen to anything even if her voice is an octave lower.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Another woman fixed by Holo, Yagoo beat the menhera out of her.

Flauros

I think they got their charm and are fairly talented.
Yes, i know Meica and Akugaki from their previous vtuber careers, in general i loved how they interacted with their own communities, when Akugaki was Rurine Luna/Nisha Nixyeva she was very sweet, Meica is the girl with the memes, and i'm glad she's doing great after the horrible stuff she went through. For the others ... idk much but i liked Taiga's model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom