"I'm Nasa! And this is Maemi Tenma, who died from drinking too much alcohol!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
...if I looked past the Gungans, the really bad dialogue from Hayden, and the overuse of CGI
This is basically the gist. Dialogue was bad, cgi was bad, acting was bad (I blame Lucas for that, not the actors), slapstick comedy was bad, but it's all stuff that can mostly be ignored. On the other hand...
The sequels were absolute trash. The entire core was rotten and there are practically no redeeming qualities. The plot was trash, a boring reboot of the original series but made worse with retarded macguffins and plot points that never resolve. The only good thing was Kylo Ren (sometimes). So imagine this as an ending instead of Return of Skywalker: Everyone except Kylo dies, but he gets a redemption arc at the very end and defeats his own empire and becomes a wandering ronin; a guy with evil past leaves everything behind (the whole universe views Kylo as a villain, but they also think he's dead, like Hitler) and anonymously wanders the land doing good deeds to atone for his past actions. It's common trope in westerns and samurai films so it would have been a fitting end for the series since it started off by using those tropes

Wait what are we talking about? Here's an art that shows off both sides of IRyS.
GMZhhvtaoAEEUdK.jpg
twitter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Waiting room for the free part of Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu first one man live. Doors open at 3PM JST and the performance starts 3.30PM JST.

Looks like Re:AcT is using Zaiko as their preferred streaming service. Here's the page to buy tickets. Streaming tickets for one performer is 5500 yen, for both Kyo and Suu is 10000 yen.
Will link Kyo's waiting room later.

774inc's Saionji Mary joining the Bunny Girl enjoyers.

Suou Patra continuing FF8 at 2PM JST after being smashed by Diablos yesterday.

Refers to GF summons as girlfriends.

Clip from Sendo Yuuhi's zatsu talking about her younger brother.

With her setting being a high school girl(?) having her younger brother being a former Apex pro is interesting.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I am curious what the forum's opinion on the Andor show is, i didn't think it was gonna be good but i ended up liking it a lot. It and Rogue One are the only Disney related Star Wars that i don't hate.

And since this is supposed to be forum about vtubers have this doki clip.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
- Sakana's advice to other CEOs is to not get heated in public. There were two times that Sakana wanted to angry tweet and he called Dizzy, who advised him both times to do it. Professional Sakana stopped Sakana from doing it.
this is why you need to know a dizzy. You ask her what to do and you do the opposite of what she tells you. This fucking woman is retarded, probably why tsunderia started to go tits up :ironmousekek:
- Sakana says his children will be forbidden from having cell phones until they're eighteen. I guess he learnt from the talents how bad having internet access was.
This is how you get your children to hate you or do a selen. If you, yourself cannot function in society without a phone then you have no leg to stand on to not allow your child to have one. The best defense for your child to not end up like pippa is to be a decent parent, not a chink parent, a parent that actually gives a shit. All these girls had shit parents in different ways.

The plushies were outsourced to another company that have dropped the ball hard and Phase has moved to a new company.
My nigga fishman has the patience of a fucking saint. For those who wanna know. He got this company recommended to him, told him they'd have prototypes in a few weeks, they delivered them way too late. From then they basically kept making excuses for not delivering and my nigga fishman paid for the merch order in full. He got lawyers involved and the company tried to charge him 8k for prototyping.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
this is why you need to know a dizzy. You ask her what to do and you do the opposite of what she tells you. This fucking woman is retarded, probably why tsunderia started to go tits up :ironmousekek:
Actually the exact opposite is true, Dizzy was the only manager there worth a damn, from all reports, to the extent that she was way overworked, and eventually had a breakdown and left Tsunderia.

I also don't think the three other former Tsunderia talents would have came to Phase Connect if there was any bad blood with Dizzy.

Kalion

:)
Actually the exact opposite is true, Dizzy was the only manager there worth a damn, from all reports, to the extent that she was way overworked, and eventually had a breakdown and left Tsunderia.

I also don't think the three other former Tsunderia talents would have came to Phase Connect if there was any bad blood with Dizzy.
Tsunderia's biggest issue wasn't Dizzy's management, but that the CEO effectively wouldn't let Dizzy manage or do anything at all really. And thus the company just... did nothing.
Which makes you wonder if they would have gone down even faster if she was actually allowed to make decisions.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
This is basically the gist. Dialogue was bad, cgi was bad, acting was bad (I blame Lucas for that, not the actors), slapstick comedy was bad, but it's all stuff that can mostly be ignored. On the other hand...
The sequels were absolute trash. The entire core was rotten and there are practically no redeeming qualities. The plot was trash, a boring reboot of the original series but made worse with retarded macguffins and plot points that never resolve. The only good thing was Kylo Ren (sometimes). So imagine this as an ending instead of Return of Skywalker: Everyone except Kylo dies, but he gets a redemption arc at the very end and defeats his own empire and becomes a wandering ronin; a guy with evil past leaves everything behind (the whole universe views Kylo as a villain, but they also think he's dead, like Hitler) and anonymously wanders the land doing good deeds to atone for his past actions. It's common trope in westerns and samurai films so it would have been a fitting end for the series since it started off by using those tropes
One of my favorite parts of the sequels is the fact that Disney couldn't be bothered to find a competent fight choreographer, so they had to literally CGI delete a knife in the middle of a fight to save Rey from being stabbed. :vesperfacepalm: It really sums up how much of a lazy cash grab Disney star wars is.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tsunderia's biggest issue wasn't Dizzy's management, but that the CEO effectively wouldn't let Dizzy manage or do anything at all really. And thus the company just... did nothing.
Which makes you wonder if they would have gone down even faster if she was actually allowed to make decisions.
The CEO not letting Dizzy do anything doesn't track when this is the same CEO that had Lisa packing merch from her house, without any pay, to ship out to the fans.

Dizzy done management work for Phase before becoming a talent, and seems to be held in high regard by the other girls at Phase. Not to mention that three of the other former talents of Tsunderia have joined Phase with Dizzy. If she was really no good as a manager, as you claim, none of that would make sense.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The best defense for your child to not end up like pippa is to be a decent parent, not a chink parent, a parent that actually gives a shit. All these girls had shit parents in different ways.
Ember had an interesting discussion about this today; her mother was very much a "tiger mom" who treated anything less than perfect grades as a failure, to the point that Ember eventually started failing things on purpose to try and get out from under her expectations. This eventually led to her mom abruptly cutting off contact and support while Ember was in college, which probably explains certain things in Ember's history, since she needed to both support herself and continue paying tuition. She has since patched things up somewhat.

Kalion

:)
The CEO not letting Dizzy do anything doesn't track when this is the same CEO that had Lisa packing merch from her house, without any pay, to ship out to the fans.

Dizzy done management work for Phase before becoming a talent, and seems to be held in high regard by the other girls at Phase. Not to mention that three of the other former talents of Tsunderia have joined Phase with Dizzy. If she was really no good as a manager, as you claim, none of that would make sense.
I'd link it but her channel is long deleted. She talked about any decisions from putting the Tsunderia branding on streams to very low cost to produce merch ideas like voice packs and pretty much anything else got blocked. Of course she was able to take care of the talents.
And of course Lisa (and Char) had to pack the merch. The CEO wouldn't do anything, not even pack up the stuff sitting in his garage for months. Thinking about it that's the exact opposite of Sakana and his warehouse.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Ember had an interesting discussion about this today; her mother was very much a "tiger mom" who treated anything less than perfect grades as a failure, to the point that Ember eventually started failing things on purpose to try and get out from under her expectations. This eventually led to her mom abruptly cutting off contact and support while Ember was in college, which probably explains certain things in Ember's history, since she needed to both support herself and continue paying tuition. She has since patched things up somewhat.
there's gonna be droves of chinks shipped into retirement homes in like 20 years and they will deserve it. I can see the mom's side by cutting funding and contact if my child seems to be throwing college, hell I'd do the same if my child became a commie but these motherfuckers never see the damage they do by treating their child like machines since they come out of the womb.
Just look at selen, the girl tried to backflip twice and her parents still seem to be the same assholes as before because let me tell you, selen didn't try to backflip solely because of niji, it was because of her parents.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
There are no plans for what happens to Phase if Sakana passes away.
Nothing happens. The girls may continue streaming on their own or not, but Phase Connect dies with him. Also, any merch still in the warehouse become his grave goods when he's entombed inside it like a pharaoh inside a pyramid.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Cyclops is live with an indie horror grab bag

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I can see the mom's side by cutting funding and contact if my child seems to be throwing college
That had been a long time building, according to Ember her mom would get upset if Ember got a 98% instead of 100%, to the point that getting an actual B felt like catharsis.
Nothing happens. The girls may continue streaming on their own or not, but Phase Connect dies with him. Also, any merch still in the warehouse become his grave goods when he's entombed inside it like a pharaoh inside a pyramid.
The personal representative for the estate will take over running the company and decide how to proceed.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Sakana is going to wake up tomorrow with a horse head on his bed.

Also Meica's "Debut" was a wild ride:

TLDR: Half the debut was clips of her+skits and half was semi-regular debut from the "Aviel-prison" (due to excessive swearing).
Model is more or less her original but with some ugrades, including better rigging.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Parrot and Rima discussing female viewer numbers:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Rebroadcast of Kiara's eurotruck unarchived karaoke stream in about 15 minutes.

Salado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom