"RUST reminds me that Pondelion, the mascot of Mister Donut, also eats himself and live. He calls it the ultimate self-sufficiency, eating himself to live; The source of the nutrients that keep him alive is a mystery"Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaWa

Tetel is playing HoloCure again tonight

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Inverted. The cosplayer's the one with a gun, I'm the one getting the gun pointed at me as I take photo and say 'cheese!' for my own amusement and whole 'cosplayer with a gun so cool' bits

It's a dangerous experience, mostly because there's gonna be That Guy who barges in and be like "You are NOT allowed to point a prop gun to someone!" even though everyone's is somewhat cool about it. Weirdoes.

Punished Lurker

Ever since that Nothingburguer with his timestamps I've started seeing this guy replying all the time to big indies / Vshojo, seems like he's left reddit and is now on Twitter? I should check whenever I have time

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Did Niji drive Mika to attempt? It's possible this was before Niji but what if?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ballpark_Look

Did Niji drive Mika to attempt? It's possible this was before Niji but what if?

Think it was pre-niji. Niji ID had okay management it didn't go to shit until after the merger.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Seems Dr Nova lurks Uwo's streams, plans to steal his job once she has her own basement slab
Timestamped

Wholesome interaction between mad scientists good to see him shill her and not be too threatened

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Update on the Fefe shit

Sure is cool of her to wait till the day after to disclose that huh

niggaphil

Interesting. Instead of normal Q and A meeting, the Hololive taipei event will be karaoke.

UberSoldat

Lia continues being right saying all male vtubers are fucking cringe.
Don't you dare diss my man Bobon. Lia doesn't exactly have the best takes to begin with anyway :smugselen:

Ballpark_Look

closedblas

Komachi Panko 🎋🍭 : Unarchived Karaoke | (4/18/2024)

I SING DIFFICULT SONGS I LIKE [TIgqZUVTTQc]​

You got Lia's karaoke from before her vacation?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We've found the one person in the world who somehow didn't know who Fuwamoco are irl.

niggaphil

Komachi Panko 🎋🍭 : Unarchived Karaoke | (4/18/2024)

I SING DIFFICULT SONGS I LIKE [TIgqZUVTTQc]​

Panko sings difficult song? Did she sing this one? :dokiSmug:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ballpark_Look

Don't know anything about these clowns beyond the basics but trying to stir up drama or is Kage a legit POS?
Archive

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
In Biboo's member stream she said the Kronii Kaela Shiori group will have another collab, and next week it's another Fauna Kaela Bae collab, I'm glad the KKSB collabs are going to keep happening :BijouBijou: and Kronii said her cover tomorrow is a vocaloid song with someone.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Unarchived Mooming will commence shortly

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In Biboo's member stream she said the Kronii Kaela Shiori group will have another collab, and next week it's another Fauna Kaela Bae collab, I'm glad the KKSB collabs are going to keep happening :BijouBijou: and Kronii said her cover tomorrow is a vocaloid song with someone.
Bae said she is gonna try out MonHun World sometime, too. One stream to decide if she likes it.
@ValkyrieAce :gloomiLaugh:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Bae said she is gonna try out MonHun World sometime, too. One stream to decide if she likes it.
@ValkyrieAce :gloomiLaugh:
Tonight has me choosing Mumei over IRyS. That is how terrible Monster Hunter is.:Mumei-REE:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom