"I was totally fine with kickadas (Cicadas) as a kid. I told you guys I had a picture of... they were not kickadas, but I had 5 stag beetles on my shoulders and I was like 'yaay!' I don't think I can do that now"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

fortnitesmasherX

Do we know who the new Vshojo member is? Mika?

Salado

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The stars have aligned, the shark is live.

She is aware of people memeing playing Rise to not meet anyone else

Screenshot_20.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Wait...I forgot about Nyaru. That makes six that I can think of off the top of my head. Second hand achieved...
We aren't counting Nyaru until she actually posts piss audio. I still belieb she's not going to do it.

UberSoldat

We aren't counting Nyaru until she actually posts piss audio. I still belieb she's not going to do it.
I bet you once she realizes how much attention it gets her, there will be more to come. Note that she is going through imposter syndrome right now

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
You didn't forget Ollie and her plasma rifle piss I hope. You could also add Marine pissing while wearing the mocopi
You know what....I did. I was thinking of Mozu, Riro, Yuko, Matsuri, Chromu and Nyaru. So add in two more for 8.
Ok, we can lower it to 7 pisstubers then. Still 7 too many.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Calli telling Japanese people about localized Stand names is pretty funny.

Salado

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

niggaphil

saw this in my youtube shit recommendation:

:gurawho:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Breaking.

After being 'doxed' by having his details from his IRL streaming career shared in a tiny Discord group chat by a close friend at the time two years ago, Kenji recently put out a tweet about being severely traumatized by the offender. This resulted in her universal cancellation and life ruination.

That was yesterday.

Today, Kenji has started streaming again and is currently screaming, ranting and pissing himself about it. Because all his friends who publicly defended him when his first tweet broke were actually in on the whole thing. Multiple of said friends are live on their own streams right now and have no idea he is having a MASSIVE hysterical meltdown and disowning them.

Zyklon Mag

Worst Coast people should be very happy

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Worst Coast people should be very happy

Based on that selection I would guess it's likely to be all of Hololive's recurring merch, like the starter merch, the friends with u plushies, etc. Which is pretty great but also only really a first step in getting merch into western distribution systems and stores.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Breaking.

After being 'doxed' by having his details from his IRL streaming career shared in a tiny Discord group chat by a close friend at the time two years ago, Kenji recently put out a tweet about being severely traumatized by the offender. This resulted in her universal cancellation and life ruination.

That was yesterday.

Today, Kenji has started streaming again and is currently screaming, ranting and pissing himself about it. Because all his friends who publicly defended him when his first tweet broke were actually in on the whole thing. Multiple of said friends are live on their own streams right now and have no idea he is having a MASSIVE hysterical meltdown and disowning them.

Lia continues being right saying all male vtubers are fucking cringe. I'm not as terminally online as other people but seriously how can this fag can have that much of an audience? is he from the old days or just some cunt who got lucky?

Top Bottom