"Social Justice Warrior Certificate? I don't want this. I don't even like Twitter"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play some Bandai WonderSwan games

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Mouse is starting to walk again CONGRATS MOUSEY

all this time I thought people were exaggerating when they said IronLung is bedridden
I thought she can walk and jump and all that, just cant leave her bubble of a room in her house or something
Is she legit handicapped?
I don't even think Millie called in for her graduation, not that I can check because she took down her graduation stream.
while the stream is gone, you can still check the data on Holodex (Millie was not there)
auiskz.png

-they can't have English subs for covers anymore.
????
what
Cover fix your perms shit, what does that mean

Fuck the French, courtesy of Saruei and H & Mr H

there is something about angry french that I find much more threatening than angry german
But I can't tell why

saw this, apparently the Holostars collabed with the Next Stage boys
Good for them

also damn, time in this rabbit hole just moves so fast, its crazy

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Panko streaming unarchived karaoke currently.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
This the first time Tenma has left the great white north? Though I hope the muscle snake brings the girls to a muscle girl cafe.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Speaking of which, did you know her daughter holds the Fallout copyright?

No archive because mobile and it's just a funny.

she is now legally Todd Howard's daughter and heir to his throne of lies

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
there is something about angry french that I find much more threatening than angry german
But I can't tell why
Angry Tenma is the most threatening of all, also the hottest.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
all this time I thought people were exaggerating when they said IronLung is bedridden
I thought she can walk and jump and all that, just cant leave her bubble of a room in her house or something
Basically she spent too much time in the bed and atrophied, legs can shrink really damn fast. Streaming 15 hours a day sitting also didn't help. I think she mostly used walking frame. Also meds could've prevent muscle gain. She said that she's switching meds to something better now.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Angry Tenma is the most threatening of all, also the hottest.
Maybe its just an extended family thing but I've had my fill of angry slavic women.
Also part of Tenma's accent may be the Japanese and French mixing in, awhile back randomly stumbled on a youtube video of a Japanese person who learned French first and then English and they kind of sounded like Tenma.

Xuhle

Clara doing the uwu magic not even from a dono, also the ed, edd, and Eddy music works so well.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Ina out space watching

Space (fairy) appears!

The Zen of Tako: Become cookie

Kaela? Koala?

"Shiori needs to take better care of herself"

Voted "Best team for friendly fire"

Serving Chimera and...well, you know

Imagine if she got Chloe's design instead

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Also part of Tenma's accent may be the Japanese and French mixing in, awhile back randomly stumbled on a youtube video of a Japanese person who learned French first and then English and they kind of sounded like Tenma.
Tenma is Romanian, not French

I bet if you called her French she'd start raging 😡

To be fair it's very easy to get Tenma to start raging

Negzana

while the stream is gone, you can still check the data on Holodex (Millie was not there)
auiskz.png

????
what

But I can't tell why

saw this, apparently the Holostars collabed with the Next Stage boys
Good for them

also damn, time in this rabbit hole just moves so fast, its crazy

Coco's been out of Hololive longer than she was. The time between now and the schizochama arc is longer than the time between the schizochama arc and Haato 's debut. I feel old.

Not-Username

Mumei is responsible for the moving of girls talk.
Reason being her not wanting to live like la+ and unreasonable college changes

frz

auiskz.png
>Some NIJIID who has never streamed
>People from other company
>JP cosplaying as ENs who has barely ever interacted with mika
>New debuts who never even get to know Mika
>elira "manager" pendragon & enna "clique girls #3" allouette
>Ike "I'm also here" Everland
10 hours stream because of too many callers.
Millie somehow missing
Btw: mika's youtube channel is archived over here. So does selen and mel and so on....
what
They likely got C&D by some autist music corpos, japanese corpos hates english subtitles, see why anime on Crunchyroll/Hulu/anime sites are not allowed to sub the OP and ED.

Unrelated rant #1: I have been working on this clip and I just want to say fuck the japanese language and fuck you Nene, took me 5 hours to understand what this retard was saying. :laplusgun:

Unrelated rant #2: is :laplusgun: newly added, mods do something that actually matters like adding "woman moment" reaction. Not this.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nen playing Rental

Miya playing The Game of Sisyphus

Neru Kanimiya chatting.

I'll ask again. Does anyone remember Nadechama's first streams with her old macbook? Neru sounds exactly like her to me. Here is old video for comparison. Or I'm mad?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Tenma is Romanian, not French

I bet if you called her French she'd start raging 😡

To be fair it's very easy to get Tenma to start raging
Tenma knows French and may have lived there at one point, like when growing up.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
>Some NIJIID who has never streamed
>People from other company
>JP cosplaying as ENs who has barely ever interacted with mika
>New debuts who never even get to know Mika
>elira "manager" pendragon & enna "clique girls #3" allouette
>Ike "I'm also here" Everland
10 hours stream because of too many callers.
Millie somehow missing
Btw: mika's youtube channel is archived over here. So does selen and mel and so on....

They likely got C&D by some autist music corpos, japanese corpos hates english subtitles, see why anime on Crunchyroll/Hulu/anime sites are not allowed to sub the OP and ED.

Unrelated rant #1: I have been working on this clip and I just want to say fuck the japanese language and fuck you Nene, took me 5 hours to understand what this retard was saying. :laplusgun:

Unrelated rant #2: is :laplusgun: newly added, mods do something that actually matters like adding "woman moment" reaction. Not this.
Die VietNegro :laplusgun:

God's Strongest Dragoon

What flavor of eurotrash are you again? I'll come up with a reason for your rational fear of the angry French.
Great, she opened it with karaoke, now I have to start archiving in case she has to private it. :beataniugh:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Getting a react added usually has more back and forth involved. Adding an to the pile of emotes isn't like it is gonna change much, especially if someone provides one already made. If you really want one, your best bet is to make one and suggest it be added as a react in the thread for it.

Top Bottom