"But is the bonking... is 'bonking' another word for the deed? It's British slang? Oh fucking hell mate, I was on your side, UK. I supported your English a lot, you know, and then you do this to me"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

hylic

Pipkin Pippa and Tenma are in Japan with Clara and H2oSakana. They met Nasa and Loki and Pico. Rie and Lia are also in Japan

Last edited:

Xuhle

Pipkin Pippa and Tenma are in Japan with Clara and H2oSakana. They met Nasa and Loki and Pico (maybe). Rie and Lia are also in Japan

This the first time Tenma has left the great white north? Though I hope the muscle snake brings the girls to a muscle girl cafe.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Pekora is having to much fun sexual harassing someone on a club, ignore chat suggestions that the character has the same body type as Marine

Screenshot_3.jpg

Obligatory

For those that forgot or are new to the forums, she joining VSHOJO was leaked on the official store way before it was officially announced

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

ruby is playing Palia... something I have never heard of

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Impressively, Bae just dodged meeting Meloco in VCR RUST by like 4 minutes. After she logged off, her group of Marutake and Tette ran into her lol. Not sure if Anya or Axel met her, but it would have been the first NijiEN "collab" since Selen, I believe, since I don't think Calli's last RUST stream overlapped with Meloco's first.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

The fuck? Also Rise while literally the entirety of Hololive is playing World?

I am genuinely starting to enjoy Gura jumpscares, the shark is truly on her own time of timing.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
For those that forgot or are new to the forums, she joining VSHOJO was leaked on the official store way before it was officially announced
Not even that, people were talking about her joining at least since she joined minecraft server

Limkin

Impressively, Bae just dodged meeting Meloco in VCR RUST by like 4 minutes. After she logged off, her group of Marutake and Tette ran into her lol. Not sure if Anya or Axel met her, but it would have been the first NijiEN "collab" since Selen, I believe, since I don't think Calli's last RUST stream overlapped with Meloco's first.
She is definitely more EN than Kotoka, but I would hard hesitate to call her this anyway. It's more of a surprise Niji was invited there in general

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She is definitely more EN than Kotoka, but I would hard hesitate to call her this anyway. It's more of a surprise Niji was invited there in general
JP don't give a shit about the drama, so not really surprising. But yeah, true, she and Kotoka are very much just JP members. She has collabed with JP Holomems more than NijiEN in the past 3 months lol.

Bronze

Not even that, people were talking about her joining at least since she joined minecraft server
She already was more of a Vshojo member than Nazuna at that point, except her candy pop appearance

VSoyBoy

I don't know how often this needs to be said, but Nijisanji is still a big deal. If you're VCR you don't uninvite Kuzuha, Kanae, Ibrahim and Lauren just because Niji is losing popularity in the West.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

screaming-british-cop.gif
How could she give us a taste and just take her away from us like that? Truly a war criminal.

GOTBB

Finally, Gura is no more, massive Chumbuds riots tomorrow
Massive in numbers not size right?
Numbers right?
-they can't have English subs for covers anymore.
I imagine copyright is why but, like ED/OP, still sucks!

Cannot sing, cannot dance... I love her!
Okay, I am sold, waiting for ticket information. Probably will buy online ticket because i dont want to fight with a bunch of fat neets to get the live ticket

Base game Gura so rare everyone ponys up for the paid DLC.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
screaming-british-cop.gif
How could she give us a taste and just take her away from us like that? Truly a war criminal.
Here, don't cry

httn

Hag enthusiast

kingcaid

Khubie is playing Rimworld after she yaps.

Bronze

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Here, don't cry
Speaking of which, did you know her daughter holds the Fallout copyright?

No archive because mobile and it's just a funny.

Top Bottom