"Nobody makes me bleed my blood without my consent"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Check out this cover from Nina Momose. I sometimes check out her karaokes and she's pretty cool

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
As someone who understand next to zero Japanese, the smart answer would be one of the ENs that is good with Japanese.

However, my answer would probably be Subaru. She'd probably be nice enough to try her best and explain things I don't understand. Not only that, I imagine she'd be so supportive of me learning shit, I'd be 100% motivated to actually learn whatever I need to.
Thats a good argument. However, think about how fun it would be to just be spaced out and then the weirdo(Shiori) next to you shows you a cute bag, barely able to hide her excitement. Then she opens the bag and in it is just every class member's piece of hair including yours.

I will not take my meds.

Bronze

Idol's doing an among us collab. I think only yuko is not participating. Coni's pov

Poko

Roca

Kai

Momo

Fuyo

Rin

Jun

Katta

Nikki

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Idol's doing an among us collab. I think only yuko is not participating. Coni's pov

Poko

Roca

Kai

Momo

Fuyo

Rin

Jun

Katta

Nikki

deary me rin is playing amogus in the year of our lord 2024

end times are upon us

kingcaid

Today Khubie is going to defeat the allegations that she can read. She's playing Master Duel.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Portuguese girlfailure retard streaming

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>Be me, busy today
>Jump into Wawa members stream an hour and 10 minutes late.
>Watchalong is only 15 minutes in.

:fubukisasuga: yapping birb :kikiriki:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
breaking news

Lumi has been informed of incredibly troubling information regarding why she is "like this":

(why does the archive hate me personally? since it's taking forever, the gist of this xweet is that Lunchables contains a dangerous amount of lead, Xynchro calls in a wellness check on Lumi, and she comments that it makes a lot of sense)

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Parasi is up with the trauma dump stream, already smoking indoors

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

This is all fake news: "While none of the kits exceeded any federal limit, five of the 12 tested products would expose someone to 50 percent or more of California’s maximum allowable level for lead or cadmium – currently the most protective standard."
So LESS THAN HALF of the samples are HALF of the LOWEST legal limit, which is in CALIFORNIA (where they have to put cancer warnings on notebook paper).

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
in other news, what did Clara mean by this:
Why does everytime someone post something about her, it has to do with her simping over her coworkers? This woman isnt helping the lesbian allegation against phase connect.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This is all fake news: "While none of the kits exceeded any federal limit, five of the 12 tested products would expose someone to 50 percent or more of California’s maximum allowable level for lead or cadmium – currently the most protective standard."
So LESS THAN HALF of the samples are HALF of the LOWEST legal limit, which is in CALIFORNIA (where they have to put cancer warnings on notebook paper).
I don't know man, I prefer my food without any lead.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing OFF the game

Bam playing Portal

Yuno continues Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei

Chirami playing Broken Sword

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't know man, I prefer my food without any lead.
The fuck are you, a German?

Leaded food made Rome great. Only barbarians don't lead their wine and water.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be admiring the adorable qualities of Tron Bonne once again. She... really likes her in the lab coat.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
>Be me, busy today
>Jump into Wawa members stream an hour and 10 minutes late.
>Watchalong is only 15 minutes in.

:fubukisasuga: yapping birb :kikiriki:

God’s Strongest Yapper :kiarahalloween:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Mari suffers emotional damage after finding out that her flesh oshi is married to a chocolate goddess.

>"I'm not a unicorn."
All hail Mari, queen of the unicorns!

Watching that shit live was hype, I'm happy that @God's Strongest Mozumite finally finished the story.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Mari suffers emotional damage after finding out that her flesh oshi is married to a chocolate goddess.

>"I'm not a unicorn."
All hail Mari, queen of the unicorns!

Ironic coming from Miss 5 Guys.

93f.jpg

I kid, I love Marimari. But I honestly agree with her. Just like I don't want politics in the vtubers I watch, I also don't want them to include their possible significant other.

Top Bottom