"And that is the kind of quality content you can expect on the Pen... yvughmmvhaimAhppa... avVAdduh... heddhumYewchube channel! Thank you very much, I'm gonna go lie down and die now"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Haachama is valid point, but this is not about legal age etc. Established well-oiled company can take fickle younger talents, but new startup from unknown people? Nah, this is too much of a gamble to me. This is vtubers we are talking about, menhera paradise. At bare minimum, you need some experineced manager who worked with teenage talents before. Which Holo had, afaik (becasue japan and idols)
Bringing teenagers at the peak of their pubescent libido to a place where you can (erotically) roleplay is an easy recipe for disaster, and I'm not even bringing the pseudo-anonimity effects on the human brain. You don't even need perverted adults to have it as an issue, it's natural progression of things because humans are, shockingly, animals that runs on instinct. No masters' degree in psychology required to know that, just, you know, go out and mingle with some teenagers when you're 16, but I guess expecting some grass touching from you is too much.

Ceci is playing some indie horror games, more analog slop for you

And for the french, Kiki is live, and will judge your sins as a sinner herself

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Callium is MC and IRyS is Hopium, cute

Here are your notes for the quiz

Ratamelon

Some brown chick, I dunno

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I did not refer to Hololive as well-oiled back then though? Only to Haachama turning out successful gamble.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Hime had a guerilla kareoke.

Hime: Who is Chris Hansen?
Chat: You'll meet him soon.

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
wow you really are a tourist hombre

good job

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I never realized before that Gen 2 had an attempt at a school theme.

Or that the Holo member with two personalities is somehow Moona, and not Akai Haato?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru and Korone had an offcollab one-on-one chat earlier, this being their 3rd collab ever. They talked a bunch of stuff like the weird rumors saying they hate each other, how they felt at debut and just had a good time.

They've always had this awkward "friend of a friend" relationship because Okayu or Mio were always around and they never got many chances for one-on-one time. But no, they don't hate each other, get along well and recently realized they're pretty similar to each other. Their interactions with Okayu are so different though, Subaru couldn't believe it was the same person. OkaKoro have their wholesome couple kinda thing while SubaOka is just 2 bros hanging out and playing games together. Subaru would feel grossed out if Okayu talked to her the way she does Korone.

Their first memory/impression of each other was Korone destroying Subaru in Splatoon offstream. Korone's debut was also such a mess though that she said management uses during lessons as an example of what NOT to do during debuts. Korone was also super skeptical and scared of Hololive in general back then because it was a place full of women. The last time she worked at somewhere like that, it went horrible so she's glad everyone in Holo is genuinely nice, even if it freaked her out at first.

There was some other stuff like Korone talking about her love for Boba Fett, Subaru trying to say "I love you" in an ASMR way but sounding like Elmo, and Korone loving it when people stuff their face with food. They were much less awkward than last time and it really showed. I'm sure the clips will be great. The neat thing about Subaru's offcollab chats is that the current guest gets to choose who the next guest is at the end. Like it was Flare last time and she picked Korone for today. Surprisingly, Korone picked the Wigger Daisenpai herself:
2379532.png

Calli is the first non-JP guest Subaru will have so I'm excited for it. These two are always great together and I'm sure Calli will continue the EN train by picking Bae or IRyS.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Some brown chick, I dunno

Sana's not my oshi but this image is a

Clip Tax:

Kobo and Altare collabs are always fun.

Kobo getting picked up by men in Japan. She's a cnnuy magnet.

A Mint Fantome showcase from that rigger that loves ahegao.

Mel and Squchan: a deadly combo.

And Lemon woman tells the asylum inmates what they need to do to improve themselves.

Awoogers

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Haachama is valid point, but this is not about legal age etc. Established well-oiled company can take fickle younger talents, but new startup from unknown people? Nah, this is too much of a gamble to me. This is vtubers we are talking about, menhera paradise. At bare minimum, you need some experineced manager who worked with teenage talents before. Which Holo had, afaik (becasue japan and idols)
Huh?

Here's an example how sketchy Hololive is in their early days:

Subaru and Korone had an offcollab one-on-one chat earlier, this being their 3rd collab ever. They talked a bunch of stuff like the weird rumors saying they hate each other, how they felt at debut and just had a good time.

Here's a clip from that stream:

They really have that weird aura whenever they interact one-on-one.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Nijisisters at it again. :magnicope: Guess that fake ass Scarle and Aster collab wasn't enough to fix their frail ego.

But in reality, Korone is just a very weird person when it comes to collabs and is rarely the person to make the first move. Her and Watame have constantly talked about collabing for years, but since they're both averse to making the first move they're always at a stalemate.

Example from 3 years ago:

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Lumi is a Russian bear, Loki worked at a muscle girl cafe, Michiru (don't know anything about her)...

Ember did say she wants a house husband to "ravage every day"

I don't know if this list indicates that "S" tier means that these women are truly stronger than a grown man, or that Fishman is 100-pound weakling who would get swirlies on the reg at school
1712762039740.png

I did not refer to Hololive as well-oiled back then though? Only to Haachama turning out successful gamble.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to use this clip so soon

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
All three of this man's daughters are brainrotted fujos...

they're pretending to be anime women on the internet, it would be more surprising if they weren't fujos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom