"I'm just gonna avoid the asshole part; Is this the right way to eat it?"Kson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Objectively good news from Ducky:

A1
A2
:selenpointandlaugh::NOWWELAUGH:

I am gonna take the example from Awoogers and say femboy, each time this dude gets posted.
>etablished, well oiled company
Haachama was Hololive's sixth talent to debut.

Not sixth generation. Sixth talent.

At a time when Hololive ran straight into the Hitomi Chris termination and a few months before Mel's manager started harrassing her.

I don't know what your definition of "established, well oiled company" is, but I don't think Hololive, circa June 2018 is matching it.

I'd not allow underaged talents if I were to run a vtuber corp due to how sexualised the industry is, not wanting to deal with adolescent starlets, not wanting to deal with adolescent starlets' parents, and believing that streaming should be a hobby first, therefore have something you can fall back on if streaming doesn't work out, and that's just not going to happen if you start at sixteen or whatever, but describing 2018 Hololive as established and well oiled is... well, I'd have rated it a baitpost if it wasn't from you.

You're probably serious.
Also gonna mention that Holo was NOT popular back then, they were the runt of the (much smaller) industry and only for ultra otaku who liked the direction they were going. If you see employee graphs they release they still had only 2 FUCKING PEOPLE working on the company as official employees back then.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

May Allah shower His blessings upon you and your loved ones now and always

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Thoughts? Im taking Shiori that way i wont be the only tard to not understand moonrune language.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Thoughts? Im taking Shiori that way i wont be the only tard to not understand moonrune language.

Kiara, obviously.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Kianna's streams are surprisingly chill, considering her dancing.

Also 1view shill post.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In half an hour, Elia Stellaria of V-Dere is joining a Lethal Company collab with Killia from EIEN, Ami Amani, formerly PRISM, and others:

Giri is going live now.

Wow, I never knew Onigiri was a vtuber :dokiSmug:

Okayu is the obvious answer, doubly so if she's in her gal form :MozumiPichi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
breaking news

Lumi has been informed of incredibly troubling information regarding why she is "like this":

(why does the archive hate me personally? since it's taking forever, the gist of this xweet is that Lunchables contains a dangerous amount of lead, Xynchro calls in a wellness check on Lumi, and she comments that it makes a lot of sense)

in other news, what did Clara mean by this:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
(why does the archive hate me personally? since it's taking forever, the gist of this xweet is that Lunchables contains a dangerous amount of lead, Xynchro calls in a wellness check on Lumi, and she comments that it makes a lot of sense)
It doesn't. Half of the time it doesn't work for me either. Ghostarchive is shit.

Salado

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Lisu little squirrel's new outfit looks amazing:shiinawangy:

It's so good that the screenshots from the live stream can be used as wallpaper:nuts::smugmoona:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Randons returned from the eclipse. Instead of staring into the sun to see the eclipse he did the smart thing and looked at it via an incredibly reflective surface.

Last edited:

Salado

Dizzy members only stream right now.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Giwi who barely stream getting new model from the purveyor of gorgeous details

Some professional competive hag yapping to go toghether with Nano's silent stream

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Mari suffers emotional damage after finding out that her flesh oshi is married to a chocolate goddess.

>"I'm not a unicorn."
All hail Mari, queen of the unicorns!

Negzana

Kaela is doing a minecraft collab, I knew that, but with Haachama? That's a must watch.

Bronze

Guess we will get full teaser soon

Stunned But Dumb

Update in the unlikely event anyone cares, but ive got my rigging (only 3 months late and missing alot of shit, but it only cost me 200 bucks, and flr that price it's honestly fine the rigging is good) and I'm debuting this Tuesday, I'd link my Twitter but I don't actually want to link my Vtubing to any of my old accounts in any way.
So... did anyone watch his debut? How was it?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

As someone who understand next to zero Japanese, the smart answer would be one of the ENs that is good with Japanese.

However, my answer would probably be Subaru. She'd probably be nice enough to try her best and explain things I don't understand. Not only that, I imagine she'd be so supportive of me learning shit, I'd be 100% motivated to actually learn whatever I need to.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
It doesn't. Half of the time it doesn't work for me either. Ghostarchive is shit.
Oddly enough, Ghostarchive is much more reliable on Firefox than (Ungoogled) Chromium. For me, archiving Tweets in Firefox has been successful 100% of the time (so far). The quirk is that archiving in Firefox makes the Tweet not load unless you click "Archived page not showing up?" in the left menu, but it's much better than the archive failing 90% of the time.

EDIT: Ghostarchive Tweet archiving guide here.
-----------------
Subaru's performance. :shubaIapprob:

Korone's first impression of Fubuki and a story with a Alexa.
Edit: Another version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom