"So if you ate your sibling you'd get all the vitamins you'd need along with a free X-Box! It's like a Happy Meal!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Found an interesting video courtesy of lurking the fag-cord

Seems like Lando wants to return to vtubing, since he thinks its a creative medium he really wants to pursue, sneakily mentions his issues with his mindset in Hololive, actually mentions that he doesnt really want to "show off" that he is better without Holo, but he sounds really insecure about it. It seems like he really resented his janky model, the overall reaction to Holostars, he feels like he fucked up by jumping in to Holo feet first without knowing what it was to be a vtuber, for some reason mentions how Doki had balls for calling her fanbase dragoons, and says that people will "never know" and it eats him up. Says Randon of all people handles the (Holo) menhera brainworms better, overall, it seems like he is somewhat spiteful towards his "failure" as a Holostar

tl;dr He joined Holo without knowing what it would entail, and the fact that he faced setbacks and then "failed" as a vtuber eats him inside, so he wants to try doing it indie, somehow Randon handles leaving hololive better

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Mori Birthday Live announced.
View attachment 66924
Guests look to be Bae, Ame, Kronii, Ina, Kiara, Lui, Laplus, Gura, Kobo, Ollie, and Towa.
Welp, looks like Gura has gotten her quota filled this April. See you chumcucks in May at the soonest.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Did he fail though? I know Vesper was the darling in starsEN but by what metric is Lando declaring himself a failed vtuber.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Seems like Lando wants to return to vtubing, since he thinks its a creative medium he really wants to pursue, sneakily mentions his issues with his mindset in Hololive, actually mentions that he doesnt really want to "show off" that he is better without Holo, but he sounds really insecure about it, it seems like he really resented his janky model, the overall reaction to Holostars, he feels like he fucked up by jumping in to Holo feet first without knowing what it was to be a vtuber, for some reason mentions how Doki had balls for calling her fanbase dragoons, and says that people will "never know" and it eats him up, says Randon of all people handles the (Holo) menhera brainworms better, overall, it seems like he is geniuenly spiteful towards his "failure" as a holostar

tl;dr He joined Holo without knowing what it would entail, and the fact that he faced setbacks and then "failed" as a vtuber eats him inside, so he wants to try doing it indie, somehow Randon handles leaving hololive better

Kinda Ironic because Randon literally needed meds and without them he couldnt function in Holo
I guess Lando was the true :menhera: all along

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did he fail though? I know Vesper was the darling in starsEN but by what metric is Lando declaring himself a failed vtuber.
Seems like all the reactions towards the holostars and his janky model contributed to his brainworms and made him think people already pre-judged him, he seems kinda menhera about his entire experience in Holostars

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Seems like Lando wants to return to vtubing, since he thinks its a creative medium he really wants to pursue, sneakily mentions his issues with his mindset in Hololive, actually mentions that he doesnt really want to "show off" that he is better without Holo, but he sounds really insecure about it. It seems like he really resented his janky model, the overall reaction to Holostars, he feels like he fucked up by jumping in to Holo feet first without knowing what it was to be a vtuber, for some reason mentions how Doki had balls for calling her fanbase dragoons, and says that people will "never know" and it eats him up. Says Randon of all people handles the (Holo) menhera brainworms better, overall, it seems like he is somewhat spiteful towards his "failure" as a Holostar

I expect this kind of rambling from a woman ffs Lando you retard. Magni was one of the most succesful Male vtuber in the EN sphere. The guy is full of talent and he somehow finds a way to belittle himself this much. I hate that

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Tl;dr-ier: Lando is a massive retard.
I wont disagree with this further abreviation, he really sounds really menhera about Hololive

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The dumbass seemed to think he would revolutionalize the industry or get as big as Lixiem or something without understanding at all why Luxiem were popular. (That being they fujo-bait a bunch of Chinks, something StarsEN don't and can't do.)

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Did this dumb bitch just dox herself? If so I didn't catch it.

JjMS5L7.jpg

JjMSa1e.png

JjMS0db.jpg

JjMU8Fe.png

EDIT: She's locked her main account too, for some reason.

She's just deleted all of these tweets. The Miori Cycle remains consistent as ever.
Just another Thursday then.

This woman is such a self-sabotaging mess. I don't know if it would be better to tell her that the sisters doxxed her on their site a long time ago, so there's no reason to panic. If Beerpals have survived her meltdowns, they can survive a dox

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Fuck off. He wiped his ass with the golden ticket. Go make your furry videos, Lando.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The dumbass seemed to think he would revolutionalize the industry or get as big as Lixiem or something without understanding at all why Luxiem were popular. (That being they fujo-bait a bunch of Chinks, something StarsEN don't and can't do.)
at this point i just hope all the other people who knew what being a holo vtuber (or a vtuber in general) entailed are succesful in his place, kinda meh that he took the "spot" of someone who could've had the mettle to atleast even know whats a vtuber.
Randon, if Lando's assesment is accurate, seems to just leave it as an "its what it is" and doesnt pubicly menhera about it

Kinda retarded that he keeps bringing Doki's brazenness of speaking about her situation, she was not given a fair treatment at all by the company and is literally a persona non-grata in it unlike Magni and Vesper, he seems to really seethe about how Doki can just be that candid about Nijisanji

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Bat spoilered her next outfit for Halloween
240328-010643.png
The belt is only an attachment, didn't print the concept art but it's basically retard JRPG stuff, thanks Nomura.
She's still going.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The link isn’t working for me and I don’t know why, yet I’m curious what is in that link.
Apparently Ghostarchive has issues if you try to open in mobile but if you really want to go for it here is the direct link

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The link isn’t working for me and I don’t know why, yet I’m curious what is in that link.
The guy works with stray cats in his day job and has scratches all over his arms.

And since we're talking about Lando again, DAE get the impression that he's a camera-hog, for lack of a better term? Especially during the TTRPG stuff he was in, it seems like he was always trying to make himself the leader and be the 'star', telling other people what to do, and making everything about himself. Like I know most people liked the Gun thing, but I think that especially in that there was a lot of, "No, let's do my idea instead". I felt like Kronii especially got pushed into the background a lot until Lando was like, "Ok, now do this thing that I tell you to do."
Of course many aspects of this are natural to being an entertainer/personality, but it just seemed like a bit much sometimes. And obviously this stems from the 'Lando has a big ego' thing, which I know has already been talked about before.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Last edited:

seenister

The Rrat

Early Adopter
at this point i just hope all the other people who knew what being a holo vtuber (or a vtuber in general) entailed are succesful in his place, kinda meh that he took the "spot" of someone who could've had the mettle to atleast even know whats a vtuber.
Randon, if Lando's assesment is accurate, seems to just leave it as an "its what it is" and doesnt pubicly menhera about it

Kinda retarded that he keeps bringing Doki's brazenness of speaking about her situation, she was not given a fair treatment at all by the company and is literally a persona non-grata in it unlike Magni and Vesper
It is also hard to believe Lando when he says shit like this and then we see all the StarsEN boys living their best lives. They may not have the best CCV, but they still pull great numbers in SCs and I would guess in merch, as well. What was in that clip was actually discussed here a week or two ago, as well. I really just think he is bitter that StarsEN is doing so much better now. Losing him and Vesper rallied the rest of the boys and they were able to come back strong. I think where they are now is comparable to the early Tempus days before Vesper got suspended and went on his Japan escapades that destroyed the OG four's chemistry.

2022 was a different time, so I can't shit on them too much for not realizing what would be expected of them. Even HoloEN didn't really start doing the proper idol shit, really, until 2023. But his whole "my uniform is ugly" BS he tweeted on Lando really shows how much of an unprofessional idiot he is. Given that it was revealed Tempus was supposed to get their 3D or start to prepare to get it around the time Vesper and Magni graduated, unwillingness to put that work in and not being satisfied with their contracts may be the most likely reasons for leaving. Like he said, though, we will never know the real reason. He definitely doesn't make himself look good acting like this, though.

Top Bottom