"Sakana should rent a house in Japan and we can all live there. Every day would be chaos - Every day someone is screaming..."Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not sure if this ever got mentioned here, but Calli has an MV that is being worked on right now that she says will probably be the most expensive one released by a Holomem for various reasons.

She is also doing karaoke right now and will have an announcement during it. (Likely Birthday Live announcement, since her birthday is next week)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Meanwhile America makes it mass entertainment

That's the difference between America and a lot of Eurocuck countries. We know we're clowns and don't try to pretend otherwise.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Maybe I'd stop laughing at the French if they weren't such a joke.

Time for some fun facts about France, that funny little joke of a country!

First fun fact, the age of consent in France is 15. They wanted it to be set at 13. In 2021. But don't blame the French though, it must have been hard to push back against the long-standing acceptance of kid diddling among their intellectual elite. After all, it took massive protests to get the government to finally- oh wait. That's right, they were protesting because they wanted bigger pensions. Btw this is like the sixth time they've protested about that it's the only thing that they give a shit about!

While we're talking about French pedos, did you know that 1 out of 10 people in France has been forced into incest? They didn't care until a female lawyer with government connections published a book about it. They fought back against this horrific social trend by.... making #MeTooIncest a twitter hashtag. Truly groundbreaking.

BTW, did you know that during the French Algerian War, France threw almost 2 million Algerians into "camps de regroupement?" The French, those lovable rascals, they really learned their lesson from German occupation!

But thank goodness Saruei gave me permission to make anti-French posts on other websites. Otherwise she might have to hide her nationality instead of being a proud Frenchie. VIVE LA FRANCE🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷
I do not wish to be called french anymore. I did not realise how big of an insult being called french is and i take great offense in this disgusting term. Kill ze french!

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
View attachment 66919

YOU WILL LOVE THE FACTORY
YOU WILL REACH PEAK EFFICIENCY
YOU WILL MASTER THE TRAINS
Don't think I'll be watching all 10 hours considering it's only the tutorial.. but I will look forward to future streams and hope it's not just one or two streams like other vtubers have done before.

niggaphil

God's Weakest Tard

France and its philosophical developments have been a disaster for mankind. The least I can do is make fun of that smelly country.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
France and its philosophical developments have been a disaster for mankind. The least I can do is make fun of that smelly country.
I was trying to figure out a way to shittalk the whole "France literally invented feminism" thing, but since the French immediately either executed feminists or gave them syphilis I decided it could potentially be considered an honest mistake :smugmoona:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
:gloomiLaugh:

If you've not done a Legacy of the Dragonborn modpack install, do one and get all the supported mods that feed into it, and then completely fill the museum. Bear in mind that this also means several large quest mods like Moon and Star, Moonpath to Elsweyr, Clockwork, Wyrmstooth, Falskaar, Project AHO, etc. so you're in for a lot of extra shit in new worldspaces.
I have never played Elder Scrolls,should I play Skyrim? :ponrys:
View attachment 66919

YOU WILL LOVE THE FACTORY
YOU WILL REACH PEAK EFFICIENCY
YOU WILL MASTER THE TRAINS
At least the Mogutrains run on time. :koronehappyl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Previous complaint: Don't try to give me advice or tell me what to do!
Current complaint:
JjMSa1e.png

JjMU8Fe.png
Every time this woman tweets I dislike her more.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I prefer youtube over twitch but some of the chat interactions with twitch are far superior, like polls and gambling. Points are largely worthless in Tenma's twitch channel because she doesn't have a lot of rewards for channel points like other streamers like Lumi. However that doesn't mean I'm not going to spend her entire Elden Ring stream gambling points on how long it will take her to kill a boss.

The redeems and such are good in theory but the twitch culture of being obnoxious faggots at all times means twitch streamers have to have 30 audio redeems of stupid sound bites to entertain the 14-19 year old audience who think it's funny to spam metalpipe.mp4 every 4 minutes.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I have never played Elder Scrolls,should I play Skyrim? :ponrys:
Play Morrowind.

Mori Birthday Live announced.
foto_no_exif (20) (1).jpg
Guests look to be Bae, Ame, Kronii, Ina, Kiara, Lui, Laplus, Gura, Kobo, Ollie, and Towa.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I can't fault the frogs or their country. For all of their faults and shortcomings, their food is superior, their women are hotter, and just a few miles across from the channel there's an island filled with the most obnoxious and rat-like beings that you would believe.

Salado

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
their women are hotter
Ah a connoisseur of le French Jawline

Anyway Rie is back with Persona 4 music as the intro. Damn targetted adveritising

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Is way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse but for now is just mere conjecture and we will need to wait her debut to see if it was right

But if you want to see how bad and deep the rabbit hole goes

The link isn’t working for me and I don’t know why, yet I’m curious what is in that link.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Maybe I'd stop laughing at the French if they weren't such a joke.

Time for some fun facts about France, that funny little joke of a country!

First fun fact, the age of consent in France is 15. They wanted it to be set at 13. In 2021. But don't blame the French though, it must have been hard to push back against the long-standing acceptance of kid diddling among their intellectual elite. After all, it took massive protests to get the government to finally- oh wait. That's right, they were protesting because they wanted bigger pensions. Btw this is like the sixth time they've protested about that it's the only thing that they give a shit about!

While we're talking about French pedos, did you know that 1 out of 10 people in France has been forced into incest? They didn't care until a female lawyer with government connections published a book about it. They fought back against this horrific social trend by.... making #MeTooIncest a twitter hashtag. Truly groundbreaking.

BTW, did you know that during the French Algerian War, France threw almost 2 million Algerians into "camps de regroupement?" The French, those lovable rascals, they really learned their lesson from German occupation!

But thank goodness Saruei gave me permission to make anti-French posts on other websites. Otherwise she might have to hide her nationality instead of being a proud Frenchie. VIVE LA FRANCE🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷
Well, gee, since France has been innundated with melanin-enhanced visitors over the past 20 years, maybe they'll get that AoC down after all. Viva la France?:vomit:

I can't fault the frogs or their country. For all of their faults and shortcomings, their food is superior, their women are hotter, and just a few miles across from the channel there's an island filled with the most obnoxious and rat-like beings that you would believe.
Disagree. The food is so sickeningly heavy in cream, Scandi women are hotter, and France has imported TONS of rat-like beings who have blown up a few things over the past 20 years.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Top Bottom