"That's what I'm saying, people get laid at cons!"S.S. Isa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kingcaid

Rezuul is jonging and setting up a new bgm playlist for his jong streams apparently.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I find it funny that like "oh Pochi died. Well anyway" this whole ordeal has been. And because of that I think I really really like Menace LOL

Idol while they make mistakes seems to actually be learning from them. The loli coomer content earned them a certain reputation and a toxic userbase and the Riro Ron termination caused them a shit ton of backlash, even internally seemingly. While financially they might have taken a big loss and Pochi basically was given a free pass to shit on them for a bit, responding with a professional statement and not like a bitter ex is the way any serious company should react.

Coni is really great though and one of the rare chuubas with good taste in games.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Salado

:unsure:

"There will be announcements for the domestic market soon. Thank you."

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa member zatsudan starts in a bit, but she might be late because she's watching an episode of a show, so try not to panic too much about it, nag - and for everyone else, member to Hexa TODAY:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Subaru and Flare had a one-on-one chat earlier. Flare revealed that Subaru was the reason she joined Hololive :sanasmile:

She really liked the Donald Duck ASMR Subaru did and wanted to do something similar because of how funny it was. Subaru is one of the senpai she admires most due to her energy and passion. She still remembers the first time they talked which was during Minecraft in 2019. Subaru thinks Flare is the cutest girl in Holo, both because of her brown girl fetish and because of Flare's reserved but adorable, sister-like personality. They plan to go on a date and hang out more after this.

Flare also proved herself to be the strongest Takodachi and went on a passion rant about why she loves Ina. She was watching her drawing stream the other day and wanted to type in chat the whole time but was too nervous. The language barrier makes her even more nervous but she's happy just watching the tako and fangirling from afar. She was also sad when she couldn't get Ina's last limited merch so she'll be sure to get the next one.

Takodachi Flare moment was clipped.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Did this dumb bitch just dox herself? If so I didn't catch it.

JjMS5L7.jpg

JjMSa1e.png

JjMS0db.jpg

JjMU8Fe.png

EDIT: She's locked her main account too, for some reason.

She's just deleted all of these tweets. The Miori Cycle remains consistent as ever.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
don't forget there's another Skyrim-related stream from Clara tonight, and she seems to be fascinated with one of the more *popular* lore books. About four hours from now, but I'm ringing the bell now and writing this beforehand in the event I'm busy:

since Clara started playing Skyrim, I have been extensively modding my own game nearly every day since, and have yet to play it myself until it's perfectly modded. How could Todd Howard do this to me?

whenever someone streams Skyrim, I start modding it again, I am under the curse of Todd Howard for a decade plus and yearn for escape

or it could just be autism

:gloomiLaugh:

If you've not done a Legacy of the Dragonborn modpack install, do one and get all the supported mods that feed into it, and then completely fill the museum. Bear in mind that this also means several large quest mods like Moon and Star, Moonpath to Elsweyr, Clockwork, Wyrmstooth, Falskaar, Project AHO, etc. so you're in for a lot of extra shit in new worldspaces.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

JjMS5L7.jpg

JjMSa1e.png

JjMS0db.jpg
I apologize on behalf of your Simps Miori who have to be on your beck and call every second of every passing moment to babysit you.

However in return I will forgive you if you are hot

not really though

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
1711588321753.png

YOU WILL LOVE THE FACTORY
YOU WILL REACH PEAK EFFICIENCY
YOU WILL MASTER THE TRAINS

braindoko

Pina Pengin is doing a watchalong of all the Prism girls' original songs and it's honestly impressive stuff. I only knew Shiki was a great singer but there's many more

She even made a playlist, you should at least check a random song out. Sony was sitting on so much talent it's unreal :PomuPanic:

Code:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoAwX_45EvGMmvPt9gcFMXleiPGn051_s&si=7CK-orzYyPy8NmaY

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Day ending in y, so Kiara brain worms

Mein gott Kiara, mit dieses scheissen ist ganz immer noch, aber muss das sein...

How, how can your unit be a failure, it's already a unit. People know it, fans know it, it has a song, they even showed up on a hologra, that's like being canonized in hololive. You know I am half convinced you're playing up this uwu-sad crap just to lower KFP and other folks' expectations.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

JjMS5L7.jpg

JjMSa1e.png

JjMS0db.jpg

JjMU8Fe.png

She's just deleted all of these tweets. The Miori Cycle remains consistent as ever.
She doxxxxxxed herself on Twitter? Someone better tell Elon what this bitch did. That's not allowed anymore!

frz

It's almost like TTS and twitch alerts in general are retarded zoomer toys that worsen the experience more than they add anything. I'm there for the streamer, not chat trying to be funny by repeating the same tired jokes, interrupting everything, or trying to backseat as hard as possible.

If you want to be a funnyman on a live broadcast, start your own stream.
What do you mean, I enjoy hearing 777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 again and again and again and again and again such great content!!!! Youtube streamer could never!!! :wah:
It's one thing to be pissed off if someone is attacking you personally, but broad-strokes goofing an entire nationality? Pull the sandpaper buttplug out, jesus. You can still be content with your homeland and proud of your national identity without being a cunt about it and defending your national pride against jokes. Especially being French. It'd only be worse if she was getting so defensive over being Canadian, those motherfuckers are insufferable
In my opinion, people hate steoreotype because they are true for them, and they can't do anything about it :smugina:

Doesn't she dox herself every 3 weeks? What's the big deal here :confusedshuba:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20240327-212445.png
Random post but I was browsing comments on a Fuwamoco meme vid and think it's nice that they reached out and probably made this creators day

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I apologize on behalf of your Simps Miori who have to be on your beck and call every second of every passing moment to babysit you.

However in return I will forgive you if you are hot

not really though

sounds like she needs a manager, unless she expects her fans to do all of that work for her, in which case it is probably not a good idea to chastise them for something she did entirely on her own

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
In my opinion, people hate steoreotype because they are true for them, and they can't do anything about it :smugina:
True (hello Kyo).
But people then use 1-2 dumbest stereotyopes out of dozens, that's annoying part. For one joke about french protests etc there is thousand non-jokes about baguette. :pikacringe:
So fucking boring.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
View attachment 66919

YOU WILL LOVE THE FACTORY
YOU WILL REACH PEAK EFFICIENCY
YOU WILL MASTER THE TRAINS
TEN THOUSAND SCIENCE PER MINUTE
CITY BLOCKS
TRAIN THRUPUT
SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDERTRONS
If you need trains bigger than 1-2-0 your design is shit.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

JjMS5L7.jpg

JjMSa1e.png

JjMS0db.jpg

JjMU8Fe.png

apparently she upset a SEAYamanba and he has been fucking with her, he supposedly doxed her in the replies of one of her tweets, and going to /t/ someone posted a pic supposedly of her and a dude.

Top Bottom