"I'm basically a walking body-warmer"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Wasnt this dude one of Marina orbiters? I also remember this sex pest was involved in the wizard drama as well.
He's everyone's orbiter.

You're probably thinking about SilvySpark.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm Italian, I have the n-word pass. - Komachi "Nero" Panko

We do tell them but if you ask them to socialize they become feral and we need to sedate them, we are working in the process please understand we dont have the secret fishman formula to control menheras
I can show you a Puerto Rican home remedy for menheras, results may vary, though. :dokibirdWhat:

A

>That voice (modulated a bit?)
>This channel is the channel of a blue dog girl who lives on the hill of Windows 7
>Being retweeted by the old friends of a certain graduated bear
>Model is in the style of said bear's biggest fan who still hasn't let go
Is that...? 🤔

Don't give me hope. :ameraintear:

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina drawing stream in about 15 minutes.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

A

>This channel is the channel of a blue dog girl who lives on the hill of Windows 7
Is that...? 🤔

ludwig.jpg

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
On another note, that dude has been having a hard time as of late.

I will feel sympathy when it stops fetishposting every 0.0054 nanoseconds.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

A

Is that...? 🤔

Dont give me hope like that.
:depressedtako:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
That's like asking the average twitch thot to shut down their onlyfans. It's the only reason anyone ever paid him attention.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Said I would get the actual, non-paraphrased quote after the stream in the livestream thread:

Screenshot-2024-03-24-094226.png

Wow, congrats to them! Alright, get out of my chat. That's completely off-topic. -Lumi.

Timestamp:

I like to think the eyeroll was intentional.
:smugmoona:

kanpainiggi

He doesn't mean Nazi's as in the German party from WW2 though. He means Nazis as in those who don't cave to the rainbow Mafia.
But pebblethrow made a comic who did a nazi salute and that's not hecking wholesome chungus in current year.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

The Bau baus posted a picture

Is this like the NFL, where teams send coaches, coordinators, and even other players to butter up a high profile player in free agency?

Is Fishman going to send Muumi and Lia her way? What private flight is Idol going to send to pick her up? Is globie going to import food for their buffet?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Is this like the NFL, where teams send coaches, coordinators, and even other players to butter up a high profile player in free agency?

Is Fishman going to send Muumi and Lia her way? What private flight is Idol going to send to pick her up? Is globie going to import food for their buffet?

Seeing as it's "again for the first time in years" seems that they knew each other before everything.

I think it's pretty much just her Holo friends and her Vshojo friends though. They're just all public enough personalities that we get to see their visits.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Seeing as it's "again for the first time in years" seems that they knew each other before everything.

I think it's pretty much just her Holo friends and her Vshojo friends though. They're just all public enough personalities that we get to see their visits.
we'll have to wait for all the NijiENs to tweet on their personals about the time they met up with a good friend
they get to tweet on personals, right?....

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

You just know Ironlung had her lined up for her talk show, but Keeki just had to give her the Metal Gear fix. And then Ally and Sally showed up.:whatastory:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
we'll have to wait for all the NijiENs to tweet on their personals about the time they met up with a good friend
they get to tweet on personals, right?....
They do but only to confirm that their coworkers aren't trying to an hero or to talk about how much they love their Niji family.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Isolated? Yeah no shit you have blocked anyone who has had a different opinion than you. Imagine wanting to watch cute girls do cute things only to be reminded by some out-out-touch teenager at every moment that you are a shitty person for not caring about X thing happening in the world

Also the whole "talking is not walking". Yeah Mana, maybe apply that shit to yourself. You do a whole log of talking. Hell 100% of what you do is talking. No walking. Bitching on the internet is peak slacktivism and that's all she ever does.

How dare you render me as a generic ikemen you rat bastard
Layer-kun gets a lawyer.
Gator-kun gets an alitagor.
Generic man gets generic man.
Fuck you Cody.

Clip tax: Geega explains why most vtubers open their streams with zatsus rather than just jumping into a game

The gist of it is that she points out that when she starts the game, about 40% of her audience dips. To hold their attention for as long as possible, she tries to keep stalling for as long as possible before starting the game

Makes sense. I tune out whenever Kirsche starts playing a game. Hell i would love to see her viewership numbers when she starts playing any game because she has also mentioned it on stream.

Sometimes i find it hard to believe they're supposed to be 100% white (dont tell Uki)
I highly doubt they are 100% white.

I bring you Krimbo, a VTuber one bad DM away from getting the Tora Karu treatment, justifying doxing as according to him Stonetoss is a Nazi.

The stream for those willing to sit through this in full:

I'd rather kill myself.

Imagine being a small indie and winning the vtuber lottery by getting into a new Hololive gen. You finally get to meet your genmates after the countless interviews and years of grinding as an indie. Pomu Rainpuff is now your coworker and will debut at the same time as you. Not intimidating at all for the rest of the girls in the gen.

I seriously doubt they will do a single member branch again. Irys is a great talent but what she did isn't anything that couldn't be achieved within the normal gen structure.
Honestly if you get intimidated by shit like that you dont belong in Hololive. Some of these girls go from being a low 3 view to suddenly working with THE biggest people in the industry. If they got picked, it means they are capable of doing the same they just need a lucky break.

The odd thing to me about their claim is their deep knowledge of early 90s and 80s JP idols. I just don't see how some random white girls in Canada, regardless of autistic interest levels, would be exposed to that much music not really released outside of Japan without having some Japanese aunt or whatever exposing them to it in the first place. Kiara, for example, seems more into artists that at least would've been active when she was a teenage weeb or so.
Maybe they are just huge idol otakus. They do seem to be in their 30s given their taste in media. I would assume that someone around that age has dived deep into internet forums and old idol culture to know all of the old songs.

Keep her away from Blizzard Headquarters

PSA: From 2nd April (ten days from now), Google Ads will be mandating all advertisers to verify their legal identity, which will be publicly disclosed. This won't affect corpos as they can complete the verification process as the company, but if you're an independent streamer who has advertised with Google before (either through Google Ads or the built-in YouTube Promotions tool) I would recommend discontinuing use of it and unlinking the Google Ads account from your YouTube channel as a privacy precaution.

If you've previously verified your account under your real name for one reason or another, you can remove this verification within Google Ads.
Good to know. If you trademark yourself as your own brand/corpo can't you do the same and complete the verification with your Vtuber brand? Pretty sure thats what I did with Paypal to avoid doxing myself.

Could also be the "hype" of waiting for the 3D. It wouldnt be as exciting over time for both the viewer and the vtuber. It also wouldnt feel as rewarding for the vtubers if they get handed their 3D models right off the bat instead of having the pride of having worked their ass off for it. Thats how i see it atleast.
Honestly they should just make the 3d models from the start and just give them to the girls after 6 months. Hell every girl that debuts already hits the 100k mark in less than a week before debut.

Me: Penanggal… Sounds like a Malaysian creature or something. Now I’m curious what it looks like.

Also me but being a dumbass Google-ing it despite being warned by niggaphil not to do it and ended up suffering the consequence of my action:
I dont get it. Whats so scary about it?

Nah, I know about him. I just remembered where I recognised him form.

It was from the Taiga shitshow. On another note, that dude has been having a hard time as of late.

That's like asking the average twitch thot to shut down their onlyfans. It's the only reason anyone ever paid him attention.
Nah, I still feel really bad for him. He got FUCKED hard and they really crippled him and his career all mainly because these twitter faggots created a mob and bullied the events he was attending to deplatform him. Hell Marina was part of the twats that did this and then they tried to prop themselves as the good guy despite possibly being way more of a sexpest (confirmed by others). Taiga didn't have that tr00n card to use to deflect so he got fucked.

There seems to be a ton of people in these circles that all know each other in some sort of way, shape or form. Either from content creation, the anime idol fad, vocaloid singers or just regular cosplaying/anime-convention scene.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This clips kinda proves my point of interacting with fan content

I don't know if Clara knows how to play the game but she's on track to be one the top girls when it comes to ccv and I think a part of it is her willingness to get in the trenches and have fun with her fans. If you follow her on twitter, once a day she will be retweeting clips, fan art, memes and shitposts. She also makes sure to drop a comment on her clips. It's early to tell but the girl has 3 dedicated clippers already when shiina, lia and uruka might get a clip once in a while and they're top talents.
Don't suck their cock, just show that you care. :kaelaapprob:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

A

Is that...? 🤔

Can we have decryprion for people who don't remember every graduated vtuber ever?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom