"Wait, bananas aren't that sticky; Are american bananas different? I've only seen regular bananas and baby bananas... I'm talking about the actual bananas, not the sussy things Remi was hinting at"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

For as MG and Idol brained as she is, it's surprising this is the first time she's seen this MV.

They just revealed his look an hour ago.
image.png

The game's story rarely say about the teacher's gender so that player can easily insert themselves into it if they wanted to, although the game does have one canon instance where another character (blue loli named Arona) drew a drawing of the teacher's face, which is what you mentioned in your post. That said, most of the side-materials depicted the teacher as male.

Either a tired glasses-wearing looking guy
View attachment 66705

or buffed muscle guy with unusually normal looking face.
View attachment 66706
Does that look like a face of mercy to you?
Huh, they're going younger looking then I thought for sensei. I guess it should work from the "Can we trust and rely on this literal who that just appeared" perspective.

Clara is taking part in this karaoke relay. No idea how big or small this event is.

And Clara's schedule for the week:

1000001119.jpg

UberSoldat

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
PSA: From 2nd April (ten days from now), Google Ads will be mandating all advertisers to verify their legal identity, which will be publicly disclosed. This won't affect corpos as they can complete the verification process as the company, but if you're an independent streamer who has advertised with Google before (either through Google Ads or the built-in YouTube Promotions tool) I would recommend discontinuing use of it and unlinking the Google Ads account from your YouTube channel as a privacy precaution.

If you've previously verified your account under your real name for one reason or another, you can remove this verification within Google Ads.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Realistically, for big established corpo there are no valid reasons why 3d shouldn't be made at the same time as first 2d model
It depends on some unknown circumstances or probably how much upfront cash a company wants to invest in a gen
HoloX and iirc Holostar's uproar's 3d debuts were within 6 months of their initial one

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
A

Bam singing (edit i'm fkng moron it's not singing, it's a game Karaoke^_^)

Ruru and Rumi opened membership

Idol wants talent managers

Sex with talents included?

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It depends on some unknown circumstances or probably how much upfront cash a company wants to invest in a gen
HoloX and iirc Holostar's uproar's 3d debuts were within 6 months of their initial one
Could also be the "hype" of waiting for the 3D. It wouldnt be as exciting over time for both the viewer and the vtuber. It also wouldnt feel as rewarding for the vtubers if they get handed their 3D models right off the bat instead of having the pride of having worked their ass off for it. Thats how i see it atleast.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
He doesn't mean Nazi's as in the German party from WW2 though. He means Nazis as in those who don't cave to the rainbow Mafia.

Shiori/Natsumi's 400k channel was still owned by Eilene I believe and she had stopped using it well before joining Holo. She had a new channel that had maybe 15k subs after more than a year and was sadly fading into irrelevance. Holo saved her from that. Also obligatory fuck Eilene.
Fair point, but with that said I was more referring to the whole "new Holomem intimidated by the past accomplishments of a genmate" thing. Even though Natsumi was struggling on her own I still think of her as a "veteran" vtuber who would have been able to interact with Pomu well as a genmate.
This is actually true. Overall we've slowly returned to an era of streaming where people watch for the personality, not the content they're streaming. Justin.tv was big on this and some of the biggest streamers there, like 4PP, were variety streamers. Once Twitch came along though, it shifted towards "watch this streamer because they're an expert on this game". The past 5-6 years has seen a lot of "dedicated <insert game/topic> streamers" become variety streamers. You have people like XQC (Overwatch) and Asmongold (WoW) become variety streamers because tying your career to a live service game that eventually goes to shit is suicidal and people in general have become more parasocial and watch the stream for the streamer now.

It always amazes me how she's consistently able to break games without trying.
That type of streamer was always quite successful even on twitch. Jerma was always a variety streamer, for example; he's older than dirt at this point and has historically had a very large fanbase. I would think that the algorithm overall has started to support variety streams more than gaming streams at this point though, which is why all the upper 5-views have started making the switch. I do wonder if that switch to variety content in the algorithm might have been encouraged by the vtubing industry though, or if its something that happens as fanbases "grow out" of whatever competitive gaming sphere they started in. To re-use the Jerma example, he started as a TF2 youtuber. Might be that variety content appeals more to adults than younger viewers?

And yeah Doki's always had the magical talent to destroy any game she lays her hands on, I really want her to start playing more scuffed games in general as its great content.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
If I wanted to see good gameplay I would open a man with a shitty camera and mic who was no lifing the game for the past 10 years and holds first 20 entries on the leaderboard under his different smurf accounts. Regardless of the game. The fun in watching vtubers is anime women blabbering about random nonsense and having fun, not trying to be a pro gamer. I can totally understand people dipping when zatsu part is over

This is actually true. Overall we've slowly returned to an era of streaming where people watch for the personality, not the content they're streaming. Justin.tv was big on this and some of the biggest streamers there, like 4PP, were variety streamers. Once Twitch came along though, it shifted towards "watch this streamer because they're an expert on this game". The past 5-6 years has seen a lot of "dedicated <insert game/topic> streamers" become variety streamers. You have people like XQC (Overwatch) and Asmongold (WoW) become variety streamers because tying your career to a live service game that eventually goes to shit is suicidal and people in general have become more parasocial and watch the stream for the streamer now.

It always amazes me how she's consistently able to break games without trying.

It's mainly because it takes a lot more work and they have a backlog. I know Cover is very much about seniority and releasing them all at the same time.

Guess i am in the minority group, where do i collect my benefits package.

I don't want to watch a pro-gamer destroy a game they have all ready mastered (well occasionally its fun to watch), but i do want to see them play the damn game. Zatsus are most of the way to a podcast, and podcasts are almost universally crap. There is a reason i prefer vods to live, so i can skip the blathering.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
SEA area has a lot of weird creatures. For example: penanggal :dokiSmug:

This one is more fucked up than the flips bullshit.

Please dont google it
Me: Penanggal… Sounds like a Malaysian creature or something. Now I’m curious what it looks like.

Also me but being a dumbass Google-ing it despite being warned by niggaphil not to do it and ended up suffering the consequence of my action:
IMG_4675.jpeg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Saturnus

haha it's unou
No-one knows what a Manananggal is outside of Flipland.
I actually know what it is because Atlus decided to debut it as a new demon in SMT V! Never used it in my playthrough, though.
Also Rene's smoker hag voice really activates my neurons
Rene activates my neurons too but not because of her voice :smugpipi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Not-Username

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🦇 Time

Runie sings a slightly altered Shania Twain song

Now with an Outro courtesy of a free online video splicer!

Last edited:

braindoko

Penguin Pippa got the clippas to fight over $100 £100

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The worlds cutest chinchilla is streaming tonight

Fish slander

1711307242267.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fish slander

She insults Fishman, repeatedly calling him a coomer and then ends up saying she loves Fishman over and over?

Future Phase Connect JP material right there.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She insults Fishman, repeatedly calling him a coomer and then ends up saying she loves Fishman over and over?

Future Phase Connect JP material right there.
She just wants her fucking pippa slippas pls undastand (unless she already got them)

Top Bottom