"My purpose for wearing panties is to avoid injury"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I bring you Krimbo, a VTuber one bad DM away from getting the Tora Karu treatment, justifying doxing as according to him Stonetoss is a Nazi.

@The Proctor featured in the background calling him out.

Krimbo has a history of trying to shmooze himself up to a lot of smaller and bigger indies and frequently acting way too sexual with them.

The stream for those willing to sit through this in full:

>I h8 dur nahzees

I like how everyone that thinks hating nazis means they deserve a medal ignores the fact that everyone hated the fucking Nazis... except FDR, he thought they were so cool, he put all the japs in camps.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

seenister

Men are not allowed to get in the way of yuri
Heh. I don't see women as sexual competition. To me, her GF is just another woman to fix as well (and be a part of the harem). :smugpipi:
A man walks into a bar, orders a beer and sits down at the counter. After a while he notices two pretty girls sitting at the other end of the bar. After emptying his mug, the man orders another beer for himself and what they are drinking for the girls.
The bartender says to him, "You're wasting your time, man".
The man says, "Come on, pour them some". The girls drink indifferently.
The man thinks: "Yeah, it worked", comes up to them and offers them another drink.
The girls turn to him and say:
- Listen, man, you're wasting your time - we're lesbians.
- And what are lesbians? One of them answers:
- We like to suck tits and lick pussy.
Then the guy smiles and says to the bartender:
- Hey, pour us lesbians a drink!
That man? Me.

theseeker

I bring you Krimbo, a VTuber one bad DM away from getting the Tora Karu treatment, justifying doxing as according to him Stonetoss is a Nazi.

Krimbo has a history of trying to shmooze himself up to a lot of smaller and bigger indies and frequently acting way too sexual with them.

This guy hangs around Mari and Bat's friend groups and I've always had an off feeling about this guy, Glad those feelings were right.

Invidia

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I CAN'T SPIN ANY FASTER

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
while she did not grow up with her dad you can clearly still see that they both have a good relationship with each other

dad penrose on stream reenacting the divorce when

RiverBear

Naomi met Kanauru and then later met up with the BAU BAUs.

She's scared of showing her face but she had zero problems showing her full naked body to randos on the internet hue

seenister

E7mlOZrXMAIRTeQ.jpeg

USS IOWA

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

This guy has drawn loli art on his alt, it's still up even. The same rules just don't apply to him.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
EN4 candidate confirmed or another single member branch pls.
Imagine being a small indie and winning the vtuber lottery by getting into a new Hololive gen. You finally get to meet your genmates after the countless interviews and years of grinding as an indie. Pomu Rainpuff is now your coworker and will debut at the same time as you. Not intimidating at all for the rest of the girls in the gen.

I seriously doubt they will do a single member branch again. Irys is a great talent but what she did isn't anything that couldn't be achieved within the normal gen structure.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Imagine being a small indie and winning the vtuber lottery by getting into a new Hololive gen. You finally get to meet your genmates after the countless interviews and years of grinding as an indie. Pomu Rainpuff is now your coworker and will debut at the same time as you. Not intimidating at all for the rest of the girls in the gen.

I seriously doubt they will do a single member branch again. Irys is a great talent but what she did isn't anything that couldn't be achieved within the normal gen structure.
IRyS debuting solo was a mistake, if anything.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
IRyS debuting solo was a mistake.
There are probably ways you can pull off a solo member but what Cover did with her was a shot and a miss. It all worked out in the end so I don't fault them for trying something different. The whole idea of Promise is just a concession that the idea didn't work. I'd rather have them do that 1000x over rather than keep her locked alone in solo prison as it seems like something Japanese corpo autism would lead them to do.

If Sana (RIP :sanasmile:) were still around then I wonder if they would have left her as solo for longer.

Bronze

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I always believed they debuted IRyS solo as a mitigation measure for Coco's graduation. They couldn't fit her into Council or perhaps she was handled by a different project hence the name.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
EN4 candidate confirmed or another single member branch pls.
I really hope not since I really don't want to have to add holo to my rotation since I already watch a lot of indies and It'll lowkey be depressing seeing her have to scale back what she does/says if she hops corpo again.
IRyS debuting solo was a mistake, if anything.
Kinda yes and no, since they did still have the "Vsinger" branches at the time, so it wasn't a bad idea, it's just something that worked a lot better on the JP side.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Here's a clip from an oooold Doki stream, back when she didn't have her current model.

Ehhhhh I think you're underestimating some of the success previous Holo applicants have had. The only true "small indie" in Advent (for example) was Biboo. Nerissa had like 200k subs and Shiori had over 400k. FWMC were relatively small beforehand but they had an established underground following that was on the cusp of breaking out into the greater vtubing scene before Hololive grabbed them. Granted, most of those subs were dead and subs aren't necessarily the sole indicator of "channel success," but Holo's recruitment team is the best in the business. If a small indie did debut alongside Pomu, they'd probably have chemistry in some way or she'd be a natural in the same way Biboo is.

EDIT: Also, HoloJP continues to enjoy Lethal Company; Chloe, Kanata, Fubuki, and Azki are playing right now.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
So blue woman think Kronii is too dirty to share drinks. And then refused to hang out, how typical.:gurawave:
The shark is wise to your indirect-kissing games.

Top Bottom