"Uruka and I were talking about 'nuttin' in the context of like 'yabai nuttin', and Airi goes 'Wait Nuttin? what's Nuttin like tunak-tunak-tunak?'"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I was going to question why she had to have the Overwatch 2 autism, but at least it's not Valorant or Apex autism
funny you say that because she plays those as well

Salado

think fast yuunion your super ultra genius detective is playing her comfort game again
this time with the fucking cowboy bebop collab

Faye wish she had that ass. :smugpipi:

Still 10/10 rack, tho.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
My main point is it's super hard to get an English audience in EU and it might be better to go for something like Holo Germany or Holo Spain where you recruit natives just like HoloID.
but holoID doesn't even attract that many natives until they had Kobo, so I dont think HoloID is a good example for the success of local natives
And really, why would anyone limit themselves to HoloGermany or whatever? Thats just pre-programmed pigeonholing. Just be an European ESL, someone who can serve both the english audience as well as have the cultural local understanding that locals can relate to.
The potential audience for an English speaker who streams to EU is much bigger than a pure German speaker, since the former could attract all the ESLs from different nationalities and not just limit themselves to 1.

In the end, I don't even want a separate HoloEU branch at all (if you thought thats what I am arguing for). I just kinda want the talents in a new HoloEN gen to not be from NA 5/5 times. In council, there were 2 Aussies. Why cant there be 1 or 2 EU girls be in the next gen (or ideally, they should have had at least 1 EU in Advent as well). The timezone distribution of HoloEN is kinda bad and a lot of girls overlap each other. It's not just about Primetime EU, nobody in EN does any sort of morning hours stream (that are popular in JP) as well. That entire timezone is dead and even if nobody is breaking any records streaming at that time, there would still be a benefit over not streaming at all.
-She sometimes plays games with her mods (they are her friends, one of them is geist)
not a big fan of when Streamers are friends with their mods but so far nothing bad has come of it so I hope it stays that way

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
funny you say that because she plays those as well

perhaps she would be a fan of a small, indie game that could use more recognition

Tarkov

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
but holoID doesn't even attract that many natives until they had Kobo, so I dont think HoloID is a good example for the success of local natives
And really, why would anyone limit themselves to HoloGermany or whatever? Thats just pre-programmed pigeonholing. Just be an European ESL, someone who can serve both the english audience as well as have the cultural local understanding that locals can relate to.
The potential audience for an English speaker who streams to EU is much bigger than a pure German speaker, since the former could attract all the ESLs from different nationalities and not just limit themselves to 1.

In the end, I don't even want a separate HoloEU branch at all (if you thought thats what I am arguing for). I just kinda want the talents in a new HoloEN gen to not be from NA 5/5 times. In council, there were 2 Aussies. Why cant there be 1 or 2 EU girls be in the next gen (or ideally, they should have had at least 1 EU in Advent as well). The timezone distribution of HoloEN is kinda bad and a lot of girls overlap each other. It's not just about Primetime EU, nobody in EN does any sort of morning hours stream (that are popular in JP) as well. That entire timezone is dead and even if nobody is breaking any records streaming at that time, there would still be a benefit over not streaming at all.

not a big fan of when Streamers are friends with their mods but so far nothing bad has come of it so I hope it stays that way
I'm quite even Kiara has said that she would rather just have more EU talents in HoloEN than having a separate HoloEU branch.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
20240313_074453.jpg

Please tell me this is true

Salado

akaaoi

Fest hype video

It's too wholesome

I know I shouldn't judge before I hear the whole new version (or sequel?) of the 'Do the Hololive' song, but they kept repeating the first bit over and over during the stream so they lost their 'wait and see' privileges. I've got to say I'm not a big fan of this version of the song as I was of the previous ones.

Perhaps the full version will change my mind when it releases in an hour

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Aoi and Sora doing a karaoke collab.

It's really nice seeing these two together especially when they're singing.

httn

Hag enthusiast
the hags yearn for quake
I fucking wish. The only 2 streamers i have seen play it are Onolumi & Selen(rip). I just want some chuubas to do a good coop playthrough, get a group of 4 and put that shit on nightmare. You know it will be kino.

Speaking of Onolumi - She is live with La-Mulana.

UberSoldat

Bronze

View attachment 65856

Don't know the meltdown part at the end but rest is accurate afaik. A reddit post believes she did just fine but her opponents were simply better. I also saw a comment somewhere that implied she was nervous even bts. Considering last few months, it wouldn't suprise me if she's too mentally fatigued to perform at her best.

Stunned But Dumb

I know I shouldn't judge before I hear the whole new version (or sequel?) of the 'Do the Hololive' song, but they kept repeating the first bit over and over during the stream so they lost their 'wait and see' privileges. I've got to say I'm not a big fan of this version of the song as I was of the previous ones.

Perhaps the full version will change my mind when it releases in an hour

Funny I was just thinking about Do The Hololive (original) over the weekend, but it made me sad, so I didn't post it.

Here newbies

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 65856

In slight defence of her (and Scarle i guess) i honestly dont think any of NijiEN seems to be ok or not on edge right know considering all the autistic scrutiny the company brought upon itself just barely a month ago, the Internet's goldfish memory is still not rolling over and letting the Selen shit go (in part on Niji's fault due to the black screen video)

She and Scarle were also seen as "the good guys" based on mere retweets and indirect shit, if they truly are then wouldnt be suprised if they got mean girl-ed but theres also chances nothing like that is happening

Either that or shes just retarded idk

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I fucking wish. The only 2 streamers i have seen play it are Onolumi & Selen(rip). I just want some chuubas to do a good coop playthrough, get a group of 4 and put that shit on nightmare. You know it will be kino.

the same could be said for any old game, really - which leads to a larger conversation about "chasing the meta", when the meta is often what popular streamers play and others follow along, or games practically built for streaming, but I'll try to keep my thoughts brief (impossible)

if a chuuba plays a game once a week, and makes it a community thing where others can join in, interest will slowly grow to the point where it would be monetarily viable for it to become regular content. it's a long-term strategy, not for those seeking immediate results, but could help broaden content with already tried-and-tested games of the past, alongside the potential of reviving them in the process.

tl;dr: download GOG, buy the classic games on sale, you now have infinite content (but will most likely duke it out in Heroes of Might & Magic 3 with the rest of the boomers at 3 AM)

Limkin

Either that or shes just retarded idk
This two things are not mutually exclusive of each other. She also has a 3D reveal coming up, that she knows for a fact will be total bust and a complete waste of her time and effort thanks to company's actions. When usually it's one of the biggest opportunities for a corpo vtuber and massive money maker. She is just fucked on all fronts and none of this was her fault

Bronze

This two things are not mutually exclusive of each other. She also has a 3D reveal coming up, that she knows for a fact will be total bust and a complete waste of her time and effort thanks to company's actions. When usually it's one of the biggest opportunities for a corpo vtuber and massive money maker. She is just fucked on all fronts and none of this was her fault
It's even more of a bust if she has decided to graduate and noticed the company. The model she probably wanted and waited for quite some time will be shelved soon and she has to debut it with that knowledge.

Or maybe I had too much copium and hope that she will quit soon.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Hololive flex (and Filian out of nowhere, I had no idea she was this popular)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
sad posting on one account

Food posting on another

In her comeback stream, she said her manager had to get permission from Yagoo to resume streaming, which is interesting.

Top Bottom