"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Niji first gen talent, Moira, is going on break for about a year.

oof

and considering that she was getting flak because of her retweeting chiichans reincarnation just smells bad

so yeah idk if anyone watches her here but its a low chance of her coming back

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
isnt this the girl who retweeted Chihiro's indie debut then got her entire follow list cleansed because she followed Chihiro's new account
1 year suspension is a bit far Riku :smugrys:
oof

and considering that she was getting flak because of her retweeting chiichans reincarnation just smells bad

so yeah idk if anyone watches her here but its a low chance of her coming back
Something tells me it will not be just a year lol

DanishCookies

1710338223857.png
:Saar we don't need toilets in England

chihirogumi

isnt this the girl who retweeted Chihiro's indie debut then got her entire follow list cleansed because she followed Chihiro's new account
Yes. I'm not an in depth follower of Moira so I'll look into this. With Chihiro gone, her weekly radio show with her and Aki Suzuya is over and she hasn't streamed for three weeks. Probably revaluating what she wants to do in life, but it's still a huge blow to have a 1st gen talent leave and another on hiatus.

Awoogers

Bronze

That's bad and all but Millie's getting her new outfit revealed on April so everything's good, right?

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Are we sure she's married?:architect:
Cuckposters always insist that a chuuba has a BF/husband, but if they do, they must be the worst partners ever from all the menhera/sadposting these girls do.
Yep.

Suspension? Nah, they'll keep her in cryostasis indefinitely, and it wouldn't even be the first time.

Awoogers

That's bad and all but Millie's getting her new outfit revealed on April so everything's good, right?

yeah thats cool and all but why the locked live chat :whatastory:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Limkin

One of the most involved in the scandal talent. Gets a new outfit announcement. A whole month in advance because why not. Niji is gearing up into overdrive on yabs again, the silent time is over

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

View attachment 65858:Saar we don't need toilets in England

For a second I thought she meant the squatting toilets which you can find throughout asia, but then I realized it's those electronic ones where there's a keypad for stuff like bidet squirt, seat warmer, even noise-masking (yes this is true)
The thought of electronics in an environment where poop and piss are deposited makes me so uncomfortable.

DanishCookies

1000001708.jpg

Aside from getting the cookies she had Starbucks coffee as well :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
yeah thats cool and all but why the locked live chat :whatastory:
You gotta Uber Eats her some Jollibee's for chat priviledges, pls understand :dokibirdWhat:
Cuckposters always insist that a chuuba has a BF/husband, but if they do, they must be the worst partners ever from all the menhera/sadposting these girls do.
At least we now know borgor can fight off the sadposting in Moona's case, some girls don't even have that... :pippasadl:

frz

For a second I thought she meant the squatting toilets which you can find throughout asia, but then I realized it's those electronic ones where there's a keypad for stuff like bidet squirt, seat warmer, even noise-masking (yes this is true)
The thought of electronics in an environment where poop and piss are deposited makes me so uncomfortable.
it's only so uncomfortable because you haven't experienced it. It's basically heaven-sent. I went to a company in here that didn't cheap out and install them on their toilet and ho boy :subaruclapping:
But anyway unless you are one of those people who have to wipe shit with your own hand and then slapping it on the wall. The poop and piss should never touch or go anywhere near the electrical shit. Just like how they wouldn't touch your light inside your bathroom or your water heater.
Unless you are telling me you specifically use oil lamps and firewood for heating your water. Or that you pee directly into the water heater. Then yeah your concern are legit I guess. :smugpipi:
I noticed her tweets about chihiro's reincarnation are gone as well, unless I didn't scroll far enough
not far enough:amegunl:

Tubedude

I was not aware that LA is the main trading hub in addition to being entertainment capital. Are benefits really outweight high rent etc compared to SD/SF?
As a Californian that lives near-ish to SF, as much as I hate LA and would love to see it burn, SF is much much worse than LA. SF has all the same problems, if not worse than LA, but compacted into a much tighter space. All SF has going for it are deteriorating tourist traps.

Awoogers

come watch this goat and see what kind of shenanigans shell pull today

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I noticed her tweets about chihiro's reincarnation are gone as well, unless I didn't scroll far enough
Still there:

Thing's already gotten archived plenty of times.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
View attachment 65856

Please tell me this is true
Didn't read all that but I assume based on Rosemi picture it's fighting game related, and probably about her being trash at it and raging, so yes it's true.
sad posting on one account

Food posting on another

In her comeback stream, she said her manager had to get permission from Yagoo to resume streaming, which is interesting.

Typical married woman moment.

Fuck Millie.
As a Californian that lives near-ish to SF, as much as I hate LA and would love to see it burn, SF is much much worse than LA. SF has all the same problems, if not worse than LA, but compacted into a much tighter space. All SF has going for it are deteriorating tourist traps.
And far more shit in the streets, pun intended.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom