"gacha games are poison. i like poison 🥹"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Joru is playing Megaman X8 today, the midiest of them all

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Also $35/225g is insane. The best specialty coffee in my region, from a cafe/roaster where the owner flies off to South America and Africa every year to test beans, is like $24/350g. I feel like he's taking advantage of fans who have no idea what specialty coffee costs, so they just buy it as a one-off like other plastic crap merch.
Merch is higher-costing than similar items that aren't merch for a couple of different reasons:
1) Low sale volume - the cost of producing an item is lower the more you can produce of it, due to scale, production efficiency, products having one-off costs that can be split across a lower volume of items, and so forth. Phase Connect is a small company and only a small subset of their fans are buying the coffee, so there's none of these efficiencies available. It's priced accordingly
2) Part of the cost of the item is for having the Phase Connect face on there. For every bag of coffee sold, part of the money goes to Phase Connect talent as their cut of the merch sold, whereas a generic, unbranded bag of coffee does not have this extra added cost.

If you want brewable coffee and don't care about Phase Connect, the high cost will feel like a waste when you compare it to similar, non-Phase Connect coffee products. If coffee brewing and Phase Connect are two circles in a venn diagram and you fit into both, the extra money could be worth it for someone who wants to have that experience while knowing they're supporting both Phase Connect and a talent they like.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pure comedy Lethal Company collab in a couple hours:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

2) Part of the cost of the item is for having the Phase Connect face on there. For every bag of coffee sold, part of the money goes to Phase Connect talent as their cut of the merch sold, whereas a generic, unbranded bag of coffee does not have this extra added cost.
I'll also add that Phase coffee is custom, and has extra ingredients afaik. For anyone curious, Tales coffee's price is 25 CAD for a bag of 250g on their website. So if you are from NA and want to drink just normal coffee you can order from them instead for 19-ish dollars and its shipped cheaper than Phase merch(7.56$ to a random street in LA). I don't think it would taste similar, but at least it's the same company.

E: I'd drink Phase coffee tho.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
This woman does things to me. She might be a lanky-ass, flat as a board giant asian woman but damn.
Onigiri's the type of woman where her breasts went to her height.

Both of them are faggots anyway so let them fight.
FÀGGOT FIGHT!!!
FÃGGOT FIGHT!!!
FÅGGOT FIGHT!!!
FÄGGOT FIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!

Little late to post, but Murray's live right now playing Rimworld.

Murray do love his rimming.

Clip Tax:

Re-Gloss baby animation.

Biboo's pregnancy arc has started.

Anya's got a gun.

And Nerissa advocating for Holobooba (DO IT YAGOO!!!)

USS IOWA

FÀGGOT FIGHT!!!
FÃGGOT FIGHT!!!
FÅGGOT FIGHT!!!
FÄGGOT FIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!
Did somebody say Fagot fight?! Duxford_Air_Festival_2017_-_mig1_(34842016051).jpg

braindoko

Pebble Pippa morning chat

Idk what “cosy” means but she keeps putting it in her titles

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Salado

httn

Hag enthusiast

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
From a post on /vt, but I forgot to save it lol.
Kiwi has the building guessed? - Cover USA? No idea where people got the address or why Cover would reveal it... This is just Japantown
I wonder if they are hiring editors/proofreaders/etc.
garmany.png

US might consume but Canada is where the vtubers are from :smugina:
Vancover is also a close second for shipping tonnage on the west coast- 141 million metric tons. But Cover USA is better branding then Cover CA, too close to CN

Fest hype video

It's too wholesome

Last edited:

niggaphil

Death to journos, all journos deserve the rope.
Tubergate 1.0 lets Fucking GOOOOOOOOO!

Make sure Elon Musk or Donald Trump will tweet about it!!!

:dokiSmug:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Tubergate 1.0 lets Fucking GOOOOOOOOO!

Make sure Elon Musk or Donald Trump will tweet about it!!!

:dokiSmug:
American vtubers for American people! No more weeb shit, talent freedom for a free country!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kiwi has the building guessed? - Cover USA? No idea where people got the address or why Cover would reveal it... This is just Japantown
I wonder if they are hiring editors/proofreaders/etc.
garmany.png

US might consume but Canada is where the vtubers are from :smugina:
Vancover is also a close second for shipping tonnage on the west coast- 141 million metric tons. But Cover USA is better branding then Cover CA, too close to CN

I throw up in my mouth every time the phrase "content consumption" is parroted. Just fucking call it "videos watched" or something, what the hell is wrong with marketeers.

Limkin

We need more french vtubers. Not the whore kind that is. Clearly there is a demand for them. And german is probably because of the austrian chicken specifically, and not because there is a lot of interest in general

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
think fast yuunion your super ultra genius detective is playing her comfort game again
this time with the fucking cowboy bebop collab

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
think fast yuunion your super ultra genius detective is playing her comfort game again
this time with the fucking cowboy bebop collab

I was going to question why she had to have the Overwatch 2 autism, but at least it's not Valorant or Apex autism

Top Bottom