"You're drowning, but in the lead, and that's all that matters."Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

But it's such a good series of videos, damn. Mike should get a sense of humor, even if the videos could be construed as not too flattering to her person.
I'd like to be charitable and think that the "beating mafumafu" video pushed it over the line for her

braindoko

Queen Cat celebrating 100 days, finally she's talking about her lore

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
It always malding about Pippa and claiming "Everyone else at Phase is so nice but I can't support a company that has a neonazi."

Its such a blatant tell for how full of shit they are cause Pippa's only the tip of the Phase iceberg.
Those people would have a stroke with a well placed Panko clip.:smugpipi:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I'd like to be charitable and think that the "beating mafumafu" video pushed it over the line for her
He's probably going to sue her again and try to use that video as evidence that she abused him.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Does it count as a suicide attempt if you try to get Pako to draw you?
Panko has to be your vtuber papa for that to happen, 'no? Kinda like your dad gifting you that shiny, brand new sports car/SUV you've always wanted and then a short while after you're just Leeroy Jenkins'd in it straight and wrapped around a goddamn tree.

It always malding about Pippa and claiming "Everyone else at Phase is so nice but I can't support a company that has a neonazi."
Good. Those are exactly the kind of chucklefucks you want to gatekeep away from your fandom anyway.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Lol I woke up only to see the private the video. I wonder why he private it? xD
Assuming the original link was about DN he went on a pimp-ish tangent and advising his viewers into not letting Pinoy girls guilt trip Westerners into giving them lots of money. Also bring your own condoms.

Previous stream he privated due to a brainfart moment where he talked about the mainland Chinese policy to have VTubers IRL identities be registered into the government database. Some publicly available RL images were shown on stream briefly and that was when he decided it was a bad idea.

I said this in the Liveposting thread and I’m gonna say it again:
The longer I hear DN speak the more I’m convinced he needs someone to tardwrangle him.

Last edited:

No Name

I spoke about it here but I'll edit with the idol announcement if I find it

Edit: can't find it but I'm pretty sure it happened right after E-sekai hopefully someone else can find it

Edit 2: thanks Shuba

Scarle pissed off Twitter people gaza isreal shit

I love how retarded people are about the Scarle thing, girl shouldn't have apologized but I can imagine people within the company hounding her to do it.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I love how retarded people are about the Scarle thing, girl shouldn't have apologized but I can imagine people within the company hounding her to do it.
Anytime I've seen someone calling out vtubers on Starbucks, McDonald's, etc. it's always been a child, like actually a minor not just a man child. It was one when one of the other Niji's got in trouble, when it was Matara, and when they went after one of the big indies.

They're making them capitulate to literal fucking children.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Kill filipinos. Behead filipinos. Roundhouse kick a filipino into the concrete. Slam dunk a filipino baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy browns. Defecate in a filipinos food. Launch filipinos into the sun. Stir fry filipinos in a wok. Toss filipinos into active volcanoes. Urinate into a filipinos gas tank. Judo throw filipinos into a wood chipper. Twist filipinos heads off. Report filipinos to the IRS. Karate chop filipinos in half. Curb stomp pregnant brown filipinos. Trap filipinos in quicksand. Crush filipinos in the trash compactor. Liquefy filipinos in a vat of acid. Eat filipinos. Dissect filipinos. Exterminate filipinos in the gas chamber. Stomp filipino skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate filipinos in the oven. Lobotomize filipinos. Mandatory abortions for filipinos. Grind filipino fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown filipinos in fried chicken grease. Vaporize filipinos with a ray gun. Kick old filipinos down the stairs. Feed filipinos to alligators. Slice filipinos with a katana.

Tenma is doing... virtual gunpla?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Its such a blatant tell for how full of shit they are cause Pippa's only the tip of the Phase iceberg.
Yeah, Lumi is the one starting the racial genocides and global oppression of women. Never trust the lemon woman.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

BREAKING NEWS: Sana tummy. That is all.

GSS stummy collection.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Anytime I've seen someone calling out vtubers on Starbucks, McDonald's, etc. it's always been a child, like actually a minor not just a man child. It was one when one of the other Niji's got in trouble, when it was Matara, and when they went after one of the big indies.

They're making them capitulate to literal fucking children.
Why haven't they gone after a Holo? Are they too afraid? Do they have no balls? Oh wait... right, prepubescent children...

I Wanna Die

Kill filipinos. Behead filipinos. Roundhouse kick a filipino into the concrete. Slam dunk a filipino baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy browns. Defecate in a filipinos food. Launch filipinos into the sun. Stir fry filipinos in a wok. Toss filipinos into active volcanoes. Urinate into a filipinos gas tank. Judo throw filipinos into a wood chipper. Twist filipinos heads off. Report filipinos to the IRS. Karate chop filipinos in half. Curb stomp pregnant brown filipinos. Trap filipinos in quicksand. Crush filipinos in the trash compactor. Liquefy filipinos in a vat of acid. Eat filipinos. Dissect filipinos. Exterminate filipinos in the gas chamber. Stomp filipino skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate filipinos in the oven. Lobotomize filipinos. Mandatory abortions for filipinos. Grind filipino fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown filipinos in fried chicken grease. Vaporize filipinos with a ray gun. Kick old filipinos down the stairs. Feed filipinos to alligators. Slice filipinos with a katana.

Tenma is doing... virtual gunpla?

Tenma ASMR?

Tuned in and she's laughing and shouting at full volume about Love & Deepspace. Yeah, that's about what I expected.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor paying Persona 3 reload

Bam is trying to beat Malenia for the 4th day in a row

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm going to assume the apology was forced because Nijisanji. If not, it would be absolutely retarded to apologize to those fаggots.
I don't care enough to confirm, but supposedly Fulgur is sucking muslim cock too and privating vods where he played a tranny jew game:
1710181214500.png

No Name

I don't care enough to confirm, but supposedly Fulgur is sucking muslim cock too and privating vods where he played a tranny jew game:
View attachment 65732
That is some major league faggotry, "I saw the thing with Scarle was possible" Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick.

Punished Lurker

Phase fans have been working over time, I kind of respect the hustle. Every other place of discussion I see them like, "Man, that's crazy... Sorry Nijifans... you know who might cheer you up? I know this cute canadian chihuahua... a couple of her streams will have you right as rain."

Replace "canadian chihuahua" with "big titty seiso" or "bilingual singer" or "autistic programmer" etc. Comment sections, the Nijisanji reddit, other forums... "By the way, I've discovered this little company called Phase connection? A coffee company or something... But they have their own vtubers... ah but you don't want to hear about that... unless..."
As a Phasefriend, it is tradition to sell Phase like a drug dealer sells drugs.
Pic related
View attachment 65728
Allright guess I'll bite and try to expand beyond watching Tenma. Besides Shiina is there any other phase girl who does (non coomerbait) ASMR? and do any of them have good taste in games?

I Wanna Die

Allright guess I'll bite and try to expand beyond watching Tenma. Besides Shiina is there any other phase girl who does (non coomerbait) ASMR? and do any of them have good taste in games?
Erina does ASMR. Loki one of the new JPs also does ASMR.

Lumi and Ember probably have the best taste in games.

Top Bottom