"Ooh, FlaVR had an m-preg branch, yeah"Sena Bonbon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I know my tax dollars have personally funded atleast one hospital getting blown up. The real issue is why they haven't given me my own personal rocket to shoot. :pippasadl:
"The Virtual Asylum Gang joins the IDF"

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I know my tax dollars have personally funded atleast one hospital getting blown up. The real issue is why they haven't given me my own personal rocket to shoot. :pippasadl:
Israel should do like the Ukies and Ivans and sell the right to spiffy texts and memes on its ordnance online.

Imagine a kindergarten full of suicide vest wearing toddlers getting blown up by a missile with Pekora nose art.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

Who infected NijiEN with vtweeter brainworms? You're fucking corpo vtubers. You don't need to pander to these freaks for clout. TWITTER ISN'T REAL
Same company with people who unironically use "utherus haver" instead of "women" in regular conversations during collab. It was always there

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The real issue is why they haven't given me my own personal rocket to shoot.
Probably because they don't want you to saw off the end and call it a flowerpot.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Probably because they don't want you to saw off the end and call it a flowerpot.
Hey dude a decorative missile could be very cool!

Horo7618

No one in particular

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I'm going to assume the apology was forced because Nijisanji. If not, it would be absolutely retarded to apologize to those fаggots.
Has to be, some out of touch manager telling her to apologise regardless of how insane the complaints are just to make them go away (like the Gundo thing) even though Scarle is doing what she should here as a corpo member & vtuber: gatekeeping a tourist who thinks their politics are special and an exception to the stream rules and community culture.
Its such a blatant tell for how full of shit they are cause Pippa's only the tip of the Phase iceberg.
There was some hilarious handwringing when Pippa started collabing with Filian, didn't she know pink rabbit was an istaphobe? A reminder of the sorts of shit Filian herself will say completely unprompted:

Again its just tourists who don't actually watch or even know anything about the vtubers they claim to be fans of. Concern trolling at best as a tactic to damage people they don't like.

Bronze

Save me Kayfabe cow from all this boycott talk

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Mumei once again wonders why she allowed the creation of human language in the first place

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Raden is just a female Rikiichi.

Aki's says no to pineapple on pizza.

Aki's thoughts after eating one.

Mio was present at Marine's audition interview.

Mio explained that her attendance was at request of management. [Archive]

Mixed translation of Google Translate and DeepL:
--------------------------------
I saw it in a clipping,

It's true that I have attended several interviews for 3rd generation students (at the request of the management) (not all).
There were only 3rd generation students ( ¯꒳¯ )

Maybe they weren't sure if they were suitable for the hololive and wanted my opinion.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
There was some hilarious handwringing when Pippa started collabing with Filian, didn't she know pink rabbit was an istaphobe? A reminder of the sorts of shit Filian herself will say completely unprompted:

Again its just tourists who don't actually watch or even know anything about the vtubers they claim to be fans of. Concern trolling at best as a tactic to damage people they don't like.

Filian x Tenma collab time. Zoomed vs Hag energy, who will win?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Filian x Tenma collab time. Zoomed vs Hag energy, who will win?

So far Filian has managed to get her headset stuck on her head, schizo out over that fact, accidentally turn her camera off so she can't see, and then walk into a wall. Looked rough. Can't wait for Tenma to join this trainwreck.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Unforgivable. She commisioned an artist? Might as well join IDF at that point. This person allegedly was the one who decided to educate her. Or so she implies i think

I really hope other streamers and corpos are paying attention to these tweets. Nothing you do will ever be enough, no apology will ever be accepted, they will just keep digging for more and more of your perceived sins to hold against you.

The best approach for these people is to completely starve them of the attention they crave.

Limkin

Mariya from V4Mirai just dropped 8 waiting rooms for streams for this week. Bunch of karaoke and ASMR, plus handcam and apex autism
mrvmrh.png
Why not celebrate White Day too. I mean, there is a whole company who skipped Valentine, might as well pick up the slack

braindoko

Stalker was talking about missing her friend Bat’s every karaoke, chat tells her about “the fuckass that uploaded them against her will” :smugpipi:

Should be around 1:20:00 if the VOD survives

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I really hope other streamers and corpos are paying attention to these tweets. Nothing you do will ever be enough, no apology will ever be accepted, they will just keep digging for more and more of your perceived sins to hold against you.

The best approach for these people is to completely starve them of the attention they crave.
Or poke them with the proverbial stick. These people are limp wristed and spineless, all the aggression they can muster requires them to be in front of a keyboard or a phone and that you go out of your way to acknowledge them. I bet 99% of them don't bother watching, much less actually give money to vtubers, so aggravating them wouldn't lose anyone business.

I don't get how you can be such a cunt your coworker would rather DIE than stand your ass one more day, but you present your bussy to Xwitter fags.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I'm done asking. Watch the spooder, buckos.
understand this.png
Or else.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Or poke them with the proverbial stick. These people are limp wristed and spineless, all the aggression they can muster requires them to be in front of a keyboard or a phone and that you go out of your way to acknowledge them. I bet 99% of them don't bother watching, much less actually give money to vtubers, so aggravating them wouldn't lose anyone business.
This only works if you know what you're doing, which isn't the case for emotionally unstable women who are biologically programmed to cry on cue when they get pushback regardless of how justified that pushback may or may not be.

The safer option is to just not acknowledge them at all. Don't engage with their tweets, don't read out their messages, let the stream mods quietly enforce the "no politics" rules in chat. There's absolutely no reason to humour them.

Top Bottom