"Everything looks like an adult toy"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Not-Username

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kiara member's stream notes

• Visit to Ina was kind of spontaneous
  • Trip wasn't Fes-related, but tied to some kind of sponsorship thing (didn't provide details, we'll see it "soon")
  • Travel got messed up due to various cancellations, she was supposed to be home several days earlier
  • Lengthy complaints about airline customer service...
  • Cover managers have access to some kind of corporate travel portal thing, Jenma was asleep but a different manager was able to re-book flights for her when the airline wasn't helpful
  • This was a work trip so Cover had booked the flights, even paid for business class....
  • Heading back to JP very soon for Fes, doesn't have enough time to get properly ready for that.
  • Had a sudden realization that the JP flights might be populated with Holo-fans, doesn't want to be recognized....
  • Has been doing some mocap work for Kanauru for an MV
  • She's trying to improve her home Mocap setup (finding better ways of securing the trackers and stuff)
  • While in Canada she went to Tim Hortons and liked it - from what little I know of Canada, this is a demonstration of terrible taste as they have gone to hell?
  • Does Jenma have competition?!? The same manager who helped her with travel also went to Canada for the sponsorship thing, she was cute and funny and had a nice accent (UK). Kiara liked roasting her....
  • Mama'nis showed her crochet chickens she was working on and Kiara was like "OMG can I have one" and that made her very happy according to Ina, so she has a Mama'nis crochet chicken now.
  • She's being a bit more careful about trip details than she usually would be on a post trip stream, to avoid doxing Ina
  • Diversion into EU vs NA tipping practices....
  • At home Kiara rarely orders food these days (she's not counting her Hello Fresh subscription in that, though....)
  • Helped some JP travelers buy train tickets at the airport in Austria, they started asking her for restaurant recommendations in Salzburg and stuff (they were doing a Sound of Music trip)
  • While she was helping the JP people a random girl came up and started asking her how to learn JP, made Kiara feel like a senpai
  • She is happy to see JP people traveling to Austria, feels like they are almost all retirees as working age folks can't take vacations long enough to come
  • Utano Pandora sent in a milestone chat, she's been a member for 18 months
  • Maybe only 1 stream this week before Fes, but she booked 3 slots in the studio the week after (and might also do a member stream if she can fit it in)
  • She's going to be in JP for 2 weeks more or less
Just to add some context: Ina keeps where she lives out of her content as Ina, but it's know from her alt that
she lives in Calgary. All of western Canada past the Rockies had a big winter storm with 20-50 cm of snow, just after Kiara arrived. I am not surprised flights were cancelled as that would have been absolute havoc at the airports, nor that it was better not to do activities out of the house. Also willing to bet the airline with the shit food, bad customer service, and disappointing business class was Air Canada, that's self-evident to anyone who's travelled with them. Not that any of those things are particularly good with any airline, but Air Canada is a special level of terrible.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Pretty much, Gen 6 is still the most popular JP gen to date on debut. Management just said "fuck it" and it worked out nonetheless.
Idk wtf they were thinking with Devis tbh, Holo is like Google in that respect, they just try out a bunch of shit braindead ideas and most of them don't work out.
At least unlike google if Dev_is fails they won't throw them to the wolves and instead bring them into the main branch. Also unlike Niji once they move them into the main branch the aren't gonna ignore them completely and hope they just continue making easy money for them.
If only there was a vtuber the equivalent of turd in Vshojo for comparison, someone who doesn't stream, has the personality of a turd and only internet footprint is her roommate married a popular anime youtuber yet got shoehorned into every single projects. Too bad there isn't one.:smugmoona:
On a completely unrelated note. Here's vshojo's Hajime stats
image.png

Here's matara kan stats over last 3 months
image.png

I plucked a random month (April 2023) Nina Kosaka's stat: April 2023 far enough to not be affected by graduation and recent enough before it. She scored average 1079 CCV with a 3241 peak on a 4-person collab.
Everything after this is an assumption:
I'm willing to say at the minimum 90% of her regular viewers who tuned into her every stream moved over. Around 70% of her a bit less hardcore viewer followed. Say 2k are Vshojo fans who'd watch any Vshojo members, 900 are Nina Viewers, and the other 600 she gained from this past year as a streamer. Just looking at the average that is.

Holo clearly was trying to imitate nijisanji but didn't want to voice it out. I have no doubt if a JP7 were to come out fully themed like HoloX with a bunch of chuuni vtuber lore they'd easily whop Advent ass. Regloss as good as talents are and while they have great unity, they share 0 common in themes other than "idol group?" and their launch was definitely botched because Holo didn't prepare any real answer while everyone inside knowing it was a nijisanji clone.
Hajime/Sydsnap was never really a streamer anyways. She has a successful youtube channel where she mostly talks about hentai.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Like it is with men flirting with women.
If your desperate they shun you

The best way to flirt with your average woman is to not flirt at all. This will mindbreak the female as the idea that a man isn't trying to vy for their attention or bend over backwards for a crumb of affirmation will send them into a spiral where they question their worth as a woman and then in turn, will begin to crave the validation herself to ensure there's nothing wrong with her. All you have to do is be prepared to pick up the shattered girlpieces when she breaks and ensure her that she's good enough and voila, you have a loyal, emotionally enslaved woman at your beck and call!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
>Shiina collabs with 3 ladies
>They can't watch her while streaming with her
>MY FEMALE VEIWERS IS DOWN 100% GUYS

:shiinastare:
She shame all the other bitches by not being a girlfailure, her mere presence is anathema to them

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
If only there was a vtuber the equivalent of turd in Vshojo for comparison, someone who doesn't stream, has the personality of a turd and only internet footprint is her roommate married a popular anime youtuber yet got shoehorned into every single projects. Too bad there isn't one.:smugmoona:
On a completely unrelated note. Here's vshojo's Hajime stats

Here's matara kan stats over last 3 months

I plucked a random month (April 2023) Nina Kosaka's stat: April 2023 far enough to not be affected by graduation and recent enough before it. She scored average 1079 CCV with a 3241 peak on a 4-person collab.
Everything after this is an assumption:
I'm willing to say at the minimum 90% of her regular viewers who tuned into her every stream moved over. Around 70% of her a bit less hardcore viewer followed. Say 2k are Vshojo fans who'd watch any Vshojo members, 900 are Nina Viewers, and the other 600 she gained from this past year as a streamer. Just looking at the average that is.

Holo clearly was trying to imitate nijisanji but didn't want to voice it out. I have no doubt if a JP7 were to come out fully themed like HoloX with a bunch of chuuni vtuber lore they'd easily whop Advent ass. Regloss as good as talents are and while they have great unity, they share 0 common in themes other than "idol group?" and their launch was definitely botched because Holo didn't prepare any real answer while everyone inside knowing it was a nijisanji clone.

A couple things I'm going to add to this:

Not too long after Matara debuted, she went down the 40K rabbit-hole and started collabing with Bricky, a twitch streamer who has done a lot of Warhammer stuff and is a normie 3 view who occasionally hits 4 view status. She got quite a few extra followers when she started the Warhammer stuff and some of those usernames have stuck around. These guys were not necessarily vtuber fans at first and found her through the twitch warhammer pipeline, so that's likely a good chunk of that extra 600.

Another thing to note here is that Matara's CCV halved after her first month back, and stagnated for the three months following that. Obviously some lost viewership was to be expected after the honeymoon period was over, but speaking as a fairly big fan of Nina, I got tired of V-shojo's terrible collabs (Henya is great, but Zentreya is just the worst collab partner it causes me physical pain to see Matara try to improv off of him and have to wait 5 minutes for a response). Twitch's constant shittiness as a platform doesn't help either, and I've just been tuning in less and less because of it. Her viewers went up a bit after she came back from break but given that Niji is such a hot topic right now that's to be expected.

So yeah, I'm actually not too sure that many of her old regulars made the jump over. And those who did, in my personal experience, are getting filtered out somewhat over time and replaced with V-shojo/Twitch viewers, for better or worse. The whales have stuck around but mannn I just don't know.

EDIT:

you should love a bug NOW with this many options you have no excuses!

Heyyy, what do you know another Vshojo collab with Zentreya :urtearingmeapart:

But it's worth pointing out that Matara's viewers are 1k lower than normal for this collab, so there's your Vshojo fan percentage who are off watching Melody or Mouse's POV, or whoever.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
The best way to flirt with your average woman is to not flirt at all.
Important note: This only works if they're actually interested in you from the start. Otherwise you're just going to be mutually ignoring each other....

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Nano is live.

And Sajam Tekken Slam is happening as well.

Rosemi-sama please...

Vivi:

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Important note: This only works if they're actually interested in you from the start. Otherwise you're just going to be mutually ignoring each other....

Nah, note the use of average as a descriptor. Your average woman nowadays in an era of instant validation and rote positive feedback is so self-interested that the idea someone else isn't totally infatuated with them from the get go is completely alien. :smugazki:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The best way to flirt with your average woman is to not flirt at all. This will mindbreak the female as the idea that a man isn't trying to vy for their attention or bend over backwards for a crumb of affirmation will send them into a spiral where they question their worth as a woman and then in turn, will begin to crave the validation herself to ensure there's nothing wrong with her. All you have to do is be prepared to pick up the shattered girlpieces when she breaks and ensure her that she's good enough and voila, you have a loyal, emotionally enslaved woman at your beck and call!
Now for the autists here this here post may sound schizo but I've learned in hindsight that this is very real and is the Jean-Paul method.

Meanwhile lets circle back to this post

According to a post on the Homeland it looks like Woozie might be resurfacing in V & U

Unless I read it wrong, our very own @Smegmar casts doubt upon this being Woozie as she doesn't believe the voice matches. For your consideration

Versus

Honestly, I'm not seeing it either. We are getting evidence that these rrats on the homeland need better sourcing

They can't handle the 🦀🦀🦀KANI🦀🦀🦀

Yeah me either.

Oh wait we are talking about women. Well, according to Twitter they are all Kani connoisseurs

:kroniidrinking:

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She shame all the other bitches by not being a girlfailure, her mere presence is anathema to them
Hmmmmm, they don't watch enough streams. She's like the Icarus-Girl-failure that soared high before falling back down :SelenHAHAhere:
She's even said all girl bosses will eventually fall into girl failure, it's unavoidable.
I can't believe with this exercise on stream it doesn't attract more ladies who wanna get fit. Clip Tax:

Surely this behavior appeals to ladies and not a buncha dudes......

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

httn

Hag enthusiast
Eepy playing Sonic adventure 2

Char is also live messing around in VRchat

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
So, if people weren't aware from the Round Robin from Sajam event, Rosemi is getting some flak for downplaying the event by picking secondary or tertiary characters instead of her main, Lili, getting 0-2s left and right, and Sajam's chat was the best, saying things like
Rosemi Chokelock, Throwsemi Pluglock, Flukemi Fraudlock
Rosemi makes LTG looks like Anakin
Common Kurosanji L
Someone tell Rosemi that being an anchor doesn't mean to sink the team
These are hilarious, more because Rosemi used to tell stories about going to bars play Tekken with the old dudes and learn from them, so you'd surmise she's good with event nerves, but she downplayed to save her ego (bad idea), got nervous midway then came out even worse because of it, as it's disrespectful to everyone involved to not do your best. One of the woman moment of all times.
And Vivi, who's a newcomer, is carrying her weight better than the "veteran", can't wait for a menhera moment.

Anyway she's streaming her POV again

If you want Sajam's POV with proper commentary it's here

Edit: oh, I added context but I'm still late, clock me up I guess.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Prism Project gen 3 new outfits. Starting in 2 hours.
Shiki

Nia

Pina

Yura

Ina members post. She's prerecording some videos to release while in Japan. (Sounds like we're getting more elden ring).
At the end of the stream, she said that this was a game she hadn't played in a long time and clarified that it wasn't Elden Ring.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Speaking of failures, I'm sharing my favorite wife.

I have no idea what this is about, but I'll probably regret everything. :depressedtako:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Horse Woman will soon be bringing the light of Managed Democracy to Godless Heathen bugs and robots.

Top Bottom