"The only way to move the bloodline forward is if I do it myself"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Something is going on with Idol. New ES wave or some kind of Idol Invaders?

Archive

It's a rogue intern trying to warn us.

JWJsb07.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I'm going to need an explanation from one of you people...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi talks more about crumbling relationships in her Black Company

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Amora taking the opportunity to eat some candy on stream.

Horo7618

No one in particular

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Another thing these fags don't seem to get is that their audience was in youtube and they go on to twitch after they get fired/quit. It baffles me that these motherfuckers who are content creators cannot grasp the titanical task that is to get people to migrate to another platform, not even fucking ninja managed to get his army of kids to watch him on that defunct ms platform.
I think landon is that butthurt because after a year as magni, the dude is back on square one again and from what I read he was dropping professor landon because it wasn't working out. He did his time and thought I'm set but he doesn't get that people liked his magni character not the femboi who shakes his ass for donations. If he's such a woman eventually he'll have a meltdown like that tsunderia girl and we might get some info. It's just a matter of time.
Maybe he could rebrand. Keep the Prof Lando thing abut do Vtubing as a sidejob.

Next person to lookout for is Quinn’s debut next week. If he does well by going back to being a VTuber it wouldn’t surprise me if Lando follows suit.
True. This will be an interesting case study. He wasn't that popular from what I remember but if he manages to keep atleast 50% of his audience, i would consider his transition into indie a success. Did he mention where he would be streaming?

dumb octopus is finally back from her surgeries in korea and just taking time to heal up
she misses korean food already

Glad shes doing fine.

I am curious what percent of Matara's current audience followed from Niji and what percent are Vshojo fans that picked her up when she debuted there.
Yup this is very important. Vshojo could probably announce a turd and they would still get a ton of viewership on Twitch because its Vshojo. Same goes for Hololive. They can announce a turd and the Youtube will get a ton of views. Additionally, Matara went from Vtuber to Vtuber. Lando went from Vtuber to Fleshtuber on another platform. A good chunk of Vtuber fans dont like Fleshtubing. Look at that poll Kson did back in the day where a good chunk of her audience doesnt tune-in when she does fleshtubing.

Randon went from Vtubing to Vtubing plus he also managed to do multistream as to not lose as many viewers to the platform change.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

[Archive](https://archive.is/wEWKp)

Seent a new microcorpo pop up on my For You

Any of our new 2views want to try and get in?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Every ones favorite chinchilla returns tonight

Clips:

1710099454936.png
She want's to play buckshot roulette on Friday coinciding with the steam release but she doesn't know that it's been delayed until April fourth

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

They have 1 active talent Momo Haru, and from their Q&A they seem to have 2 others. Auditions are looking for 2 more people. Claims that short audition window is to decrease the load on their staff. Also doesn't appear to be a proper corpo

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Those fingers do look a bit chubby, but I cant tell if it is because of the gloves or not.
1710099914300.png

To err on the side of caution

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
There's something wrong with this tako in Ina's prechat.
ina_prechat_elden_ring.PNG
:botanheadshake: The last thing we need is for Ina to reignite her elden ring autism.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

This HoloXer cosplay its just too good so i will share it
I cant wait for Super Expo

Super expo is gonna be lit lapbro, may all Holodrones drink together in merriment for the first good thing to happen this year.
Yeah no. The girls are entertainers, court jesters if you will, whenever yagoo steps down another exec of his choosing will probably replace him. Knowing japs it's likely gonna be Fukuda or some other senior employee.

Archive

Idk about you guys but this kind of stuff is more cringe to me than interesting at this point. "Overdone" would be a good way to describe it.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Archive

Thanks Aviel, Fishman disappointed me yesterday but i knew you will be deliver, my branch is not going to be denied anymore

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Idk about you guys but this kind of stuff is more cringe to me than interesting at this point. "Overdone" would be a good way to describe it.
Hey man atleast its not Niji where they announced a wave on twitter the day before debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom