"Just don't be homeless"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Bisco's cover of Umapyoi Densetsu in some hours.

Great stuff. Now all she needs to do to make things even better is not graduate...
:takocope::gunpeko:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Nah, Niji don't hate VShojo, they just hate Kson. Rather, their bugmen overlords do.
Didnt Want to bring a Scuddle argument back from the grave
1709862032888.png

But it isnt weird that she wants to collab with people that she never interacted before? (And i am not actually talking just about as Coco because she also was a indie vtuber after and before joining Hololive and never interacted with current regulars of VCR servers)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Given how this guy reacted to getting meme'd on by Zaion and Doppio in a golf game, the question shouldn't be if it should be who he'll be taking shot at. Hope I'm wrong, but he doesn't take me as the kind of guy to let go of grudges easily.
Funniest thing he could do is admit to fucking Enna.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Didnt Want to bring a Scuddle argument back from the grave
View attachment 65499
But it isnt weird that she wants to collab with people that she never interacted before? (And i am not actually talking just about as Coco because she also was a indie vtuber after and before joining Hololive and never interacted with current regulars of VCR servers)
...no? Why would it be weird? She's an ARK autist, why wouldn't she try to get on the ARK server?

Atlas

Potential developing situation

According to her youtube, Amano Serafi has been MIA leaving some credence to this leak
not another one I liked goddamn it

by the way what's her alt? if she starts streaming again I wanna watch her

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I haven't really go there, but CGV in ID is known for being weeb-friendly (showing anime movies quite often) so weebs in ID would recognize that theater more for say, anime movie premiere or other stuff.

The price in Indonesian Rupiah (900k) is almost the same amount of price if converted to US dollars, so it's still quite pricey to most weebs that probably don't have job that provide you with at least 1 million IDR-level of paychecks, but it does provide you with merch and other goodies. I can imagine that most holoID fans who're broke (or just don't willing to spent almost a million IDR to buy a ticket for virtual concert) would just go with the somalian pirate way or something.
I am quoting myself in relation to the topic of ID CGV movie theater providing holofest showing in two of their movie theater because I found at least some people sharing my sentiment of seeing the whole thing as a rip-off.

One of the replies in indonesian mentioned that while the CGV options sounds tempting, at least the online SPWN option lets you keep the VOD for a month
1709862351004.png
Translation said:
"Nope, more expensive
For the full price in the CGV movie theater, you could get 2 days + honeyworks if they're streaming
And you can freely watch them at home + 1 month VOD period
The merch is also a bit meh, unless you're arabian sultans (rich as fuck), well, feel free"

"1 month VOD huh? Well I guess I ain't watching it in CGV wkwkwkwkwk"

"wkwkwkw they used the wrong strategy, I believed
If they really don't want to lose profit, at least at the most expensive well, 800k (51$ dollar give or take) with the streaming route
But instead they should've realize that the advantages of 'nobar' (ID slang of watching togehter/watchalong) is that the price should've been cheaper, since with just 1 streaming ticket, the ones that watched it are hundreds in one studio
Or instead you gave them merch that is way more imbalanced to justify the price (the lightsticks are "karbitan" (Indonesian word, meaning 'disloyal fans', ie the Lightsticks merch felt half-hearted/not made with passion/whatever it means)"

At least some other netizens felt the need to skip it, since again, 900k IDR for one show felt way more expensive for their pockets. There are also people who skipping it because with that amount of money they could get, say, stage concerts ticket for more interesting avenues and events (Indonesia is planning to held their own Anime Festival Asia (AFA) after taking hiatus for 5+ years and another event called Impact Nation is planning to have a concert with Japanese girl group Atarashi Gakkou, for examples).

So yeah, I felt like people in ID would just go with the overseas streaming route or even the somalian pirates route because its just way more expensive to experience it on movie theaters.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. This is only held on Two CGV theaters in Jakarta (ID capital city), so that means only holoID fans that live in the area that could possibly do it. Anyone outside of that would have to consider things like place to stay and any other accommodations just to watch it, which adds more expenses

"900k per ticket, not to mention transportations, place to stay for the trip, etc... guess I'll stay with SPWN"

braindoko

Geega, Jabroni Mike and Vinesauce are doing infinite craft bingo.

geeg_proc.jpg

very normal and sane words like Gollumjob are being found

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Given how this guy reacted to getting meme'd on by Zaion and Doppio in a golf game, the question shouldn't be if it should be who he'll be taking shot at. Hope I'm wrong, but he doesn't take me as the kind of guy to let go of grudges easily.

He posted on twitter about his psychological trait on twitter after doing his test from a website that finds peoples dark traits, so yeah he is spiteful.
IMG_4556.png

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I am quoting myself in relation to the topic of ID CGV movie theater providing holofest showing in two of their movie theater because I found at least some people sharing my sentiment of seeing the whole thing as a rip-off.

One of the replies in indonesian mentioned that while the CGV options sounds tempting, at least the online SPWN option lets you keep the VOD for a month
View attachment 65500

At least some other netizens felt the need to skip it, since again, 900k IDR for one show felt way more expensive for their pockets. There are also people who skipping it because with that amount of money they could get, say, stage concerts ticket for more interesting avenues and events (Indonesia is planning to held their own Anime Festival Asia (AFA) after taking hiatus for 5+ years and another event called Impact Nation is planning to have a concert with Japanese girl group Atarashi Gakkou, for examples).

So yeah, I felt like people in ID would just go with the overseas streaming route or even the somalian pirates route because its just way more expensive to experience it on movie theaters.

I think you also get some free merch if you opt for the CGV option?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's not the usual milestone but some fans noticed Subaru reached 2000 days since debut today. She saw the celebration tweets and was grateful on Twitter and stream. Here's to the next 2000 days.
23567.png

Seems like today is the 2000th day of activity?!
Thanks for always supporting me, everyone~!

I appreciate the #大空スバル2000日目 (Oozora Subaru 2000th day) hashtag and the 1 million views on the
Bishoujo Pirates dance short~!!
Please take a look at the other shorts as well~!!

A bit late, but remember a few days ago when Watame tried to get Ui to draw Subaru in a bunny outfit and it completely backfired? Turns out that the sheep won anyways. Ui didn't draw bunny Subaru but multiple other artists did instead and her art tag was full of them for a bit. Subaru's IRL friend saw so much of it that she thought it was gonna become an official outfit and asked about it. The only way Subaru could respond was
:confusedshuba:
35790915.png

To be fair, it looks great on her :irysthumbsupl:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
...no? Why would it be weird? She's an ARK autist, why wouldn't she try to get on the ARK server?
Because nobody knows her
Yeah, new people get added to these servers a lot of time (otherwise it would be boring to see the same faces all over again) but these newcomers always know at minimun one guy over at VCR

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I think you also get some free merch if you opt for the CGV option?
Yes, the free merchs are there, but it's different per stages. Meaning that if you felt like you want them all you probably have to buy all the tickets to get them all. The merch itself consists of:
- Lightsticks
- Posters
- Mini fan
- Special "Pass" thingie

Not sure if its worth, but it could be official so anyone who wants official goodies might be tempted. That said, the argument that we have right now is:
- Is it worth to travel to Jakarta just to watch it on one of the two movie theater obligated for it?
- Is it worth to spend it while other good events is one-two months away? (AFAID, Comic Frontier 18, for examples)
- Is it worth to spend 900k on it with the fact that you MIGHT miss certain bits like the Honeyworks part? (Apparently it is skipped, but no concrete confirmations beyond the last two shows starting at 1630 local time or 1830JST, while first show starts at 1100 local time/1300JST)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bug Eater

I do agree that she is radioactive to Niji, but recently she got onto the Sutogura GTA server (probably the biggest in JP) alongside some Niji members - so if it was an issue before they've at least relaxed their stance since then. It's hard to say whether the ARK stuff was because she didn't network hard enough vs. actually being blacklisted because of bugmen.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
He posted on twitter about his psychological trait on twitter after doing his test from a website that finds peoples dark traits, so yeah he is spiteful. View attachment 65502

He doesn't need to show this to give off the impression that he's a spiteful/petty femboy tbh. His whole vibe and attitude just oozes it.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Obsydia was never the closest group but this is still a bit sad assuming this is the 3D announcement. I seriously doubt it was either of these two that had a bad relationship with Selen. I hope they are still on good terms behind the scenes.

Also, they were talking about Mpreg about 2 minutes into the stream.:SelenHAHAhere:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That's Amalee's fault, they each found a teammate and Doki's was Cy Yu.
Surprised Ama didn't pick CyYu those two are joined at the hip and the Scuff twins are great together

Also if CyYu wasn't blacklisted for dunking on Niji before he sure is now

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
An alchohol company is making a gin and tonic with Noel's gin promo brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom