"I think I can poop better on Twitter"Namie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Looks like Niji has a deal with Capcom, Salome created an official pawn for Dragon's Dogma 2

Limealicious and Snuffy too

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Hello frens

Screenshot_20240307_190542_Twitch.jpg
Bug hips

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Stop showing your cleavage Mike you're degenerating don't you want to be a pure idoru stop being a menhera whore
That filter looks more like her Vtuber face then her non-filtered face.... you know what maybe that's good? :shubaIapprob:
What happened to that pettan pride though?
E Clip Tax: Remi went crazy over toilet paper in the pandemic...

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Henya's trying to beat Radagon/Elden Beast (she's got to the latter) in Elden Ring.

She got dog piled over the clip of her saying she got diagnosed with autism.

Autism for a vtuber is not even a disability but a genuine benefit in the long term. She picked the worst combination of mental illness and profession to guilt trip people into not questioning her vices
The autism stuff as an excuse from Froot does feel really weird and out-of-place honestly. It's a bad thing to focus on when she has an actually autistic genmate people can point and compare to for veracity. Haruka's got her shit together far better than to act like Froot has, and when she does have an autism moment it's obvious and never so seemingly mean-spirited. It certainly doesn't excuse the trans charity grifting - which you wouldn't even think would be so hard to disavow, Mermaids is a group so shady even the British government have distanced themselves from them.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Potential developing situation

According to her youtube, Amano Serafi has been MIA leaving some credence to this leak
Man...I really liked Serafi. She was a riot. I fell off watching her once she started to flake and seem less interested in everything but she kicked ass for a while there. Definitely one of the more unique ones out there.

It sounds like she may come back though... :magnicope:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Dokibird right now on stream said she is gonna collab with Amalee, Cy Yu (Alejandro Saab) and no it’s not Sayu if you misheard it, and Froot.

Edit: She even typed it in her stream, but I failed to screenshot it because chat scrolled so fast with their reactions of “Sayu?” and “Cy Yu vtuber?”

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Dokibird right now on stream said she is gonna collab with Amalee, Cy Yu (Alejandro Saab) and no it’s not Sayu if you misheard it, and Froot.

Edit: She even typed it in her stream, but I failed to screenshot it because chat scrolled so fast with their reactions of “Sayu?” and “Cy Yu vtuber?”
Well, I guess that means VShojo is the the first "corpo" to open up collabs with her.
:talentfreedom:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
of all fucking people holy shit
:NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH:
Froot's a fellow Apex autist, though I might have expected Zentreya since she got cucked out of a Selen collab by the drama.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well, I guess that means VShojo is the the first "corpo" to open up collabs with her.
:talentfreedom:
Niji already hates vshojo so they aren't missing out on anything there. Also Vshojo's biggest selling point is not being evil/japanese so this was an obvious move.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Niji already hates vshojo so they aren't missing out on anything there. Also Vshojo's biggest selling point is not being evil/japanese so this was an obvious move.
Nah, Niji don't hate VShojo, they just hate Kson. Rather, their bugmen overlords do.

Bronze

Potential developing situation

According to her youtube, Amano Serafi has been MIA leaving some credence to this leak
She's on hiatus officially since beginning of last month. I was curious if they updated people about delayed 3D showcases and it seems not. Iirc, someone mentioned that she complained about management on her alt towards the end of last year. it's believable imo.

E: 3rd march was Solstice's anniversary so she may have not renewed her contract.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Proctor I'm on my knees... sleep on Froot's yard...

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Two OL hags soon:

I can imagine the tangents already....

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Shit so filtered into oblivion, it might as well be sex doll photo.

I've seen sex dolls look more convincing, and less expensive. A RealDoll isn't going to win anything in a divorce unless you hire a Nijisanji lawyer.

of all fucking people holy shit
:NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH:

You mean you're surprised a terminal clout chaser would jump at the opportunity to be on stream with someone whose public image has been exploding, and very recently did in fact raise a lot of money for a charity? I'm sure Froot would do anything short of actually donate money herself to be mentioned in the same breath. After all, if doki raised a quarter mil for charity, and Froot is there by her side, then Froot can't possibly have been such an awful person as to pity-bait twitter engagement on the back of promising a donation to a perceived minority group!

Froot can do the thing she does best and get fucked. She's willing to exploit whatever social angles she can for attention and relevance.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Not like they haven't collabed before, anyway.
"I love pretending to be faithful. Sniff sniff!"

The Froot stuff is funny to us, but I don't think it's a big deal to most of her audience or her potential collaborators. Most of her fans would probably rather not know about real life stuff like her adultery and her mom, preferring kayfabe. If they are aware of the Harry Potter stuff they probably don't think it's a big deal. Like if they're aware of the Mermaids tweet they probably assume that the charity is legit and that Froot followed through at some point. We weirdos who don't mind seeing all the dots can see the scummy pattern easily, and we think it's funny and sad, but I to most people she's just another nondescript vtuber.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
She is never beating the allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom