"Even if she's dead, she still looks cute"Axel Syrios

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm even gonna Migo myself for this one:

:mikothumbsl::mikok:

Well, now it's confirmed that dude has been cooking and doing exactly what everyone in tardsanji should be doing: getting everything ready for immediate revival/reincarnation months before leaving.
Naked model for layered outfits and fucking lore video is more than i expected though.

Weeeelllll...they either have it already recorded or so it actually live.
Recording it only a few days before doesn't really work.
They built huge ass studio specifically to do it live, duh!
Realistically, it should be mix of live with recordings. Expect scuff becasue first time.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Latino collab: currently singing latino songs, but will sing more the official Karaoke starts. :ironmousekek:

I'm joking about the title, but currently it is exactly that.

Main show in 1 hour.

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

It's weird because one wouldn't say flesh idols performing live is hubris. Granted there are potential tech issues but maybe their workflow is smooth enough now that it doesn't take much time from mocap to performance.

As an aside would people prefer live shows with a chance of issues/mistakes or prerecorded shows with only minor issues/near flawless?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's weird because one wouldn't say flesh idols performing live is hubris. Granted there are potential tech issues but maybe their workflow is smooth enough now that it doesn't take much time from mocap to performance.

As an aside would people prefer live shows with a chance of issues/mistakes or prerecorded shows with only minor issues/near flawless?
It's also possible Kiara is going to be doing an MC portion and needs to be there live.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Live in five.
Reading The News

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
gods strongest boat continuing her fran bow playthough while bickering with the seadogs as always :pomuLove:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In half an hour, Tomoe Umari will be doing a tierlist stream:

USS IOWA

I think they would be probably running diagnostics on their equipment first, Record the dances for the concert, and the the MC parts.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'm even gonna Migo myself for this one:

:mikothumbsl::mikok:

I'm just mostly interested in his lore video just to see if he'll be making any potshots.

Other than that, model isn't black so 0/10

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm just mostly interested in his lore video just to see if he'll be making any potshots.

If his chat rules don't say "No Koreans", then I'll be disappointed.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

braindoko

Eureka is already fit but she's getting more fit WITH MIKU

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I got sidetracked by the Kurosanji shit, but your oshi's Live was 10/10. And she definitely seemed more bouncy. It also made me wonder why she doesn't really have spats like all the other members. Or it's just incredibly hard to notice, though not by any lack of trying on IRyS' side. The cameraman for her Member-Only encore had to try their hardest to avoid specific angles. Am I imagining that IRyS was one of the more vocal opponents of the spats?

source.gif

:iryswooo::irysyabairys:
The underwear/spats was a debate for a while. 1. It's on-model
https://i.ibb.co/vc7X36h/image.png (is the 'insert image by link' thing broken?)
2. So they modelled it in her 3d and it showed up in her Holofes performance.
3. After that, IRyS mentioned that management said they might need to change it to spats. Chat begged and cried, and she said she'd see what she can do.
4. ???
5. Management sets up scenarios like this (I think it's pretty obvious they changed their minds)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
5. Management sets up scenarios like this (I think it's pretty obvious they changed their minds)

ultrasad.gif

Even if it still obscures more than no spats, that's 1000 times better than the eye sores most of them have.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Latino collab: currently singing latino songs, but will sing more the official Karaoke starts. :ironmousekek:

I'm joking about the title, but currently it is exactly that.

Main show in 1 hour.

If Apex shenanigans is more your thing, Doki streaming right now at the same time.

God's Weakest Tard

Given how this guy reacted to getting meme'd on by Zaion and Doppio in a golf game, the question shouldn't be if it should be who he'll be taking shot at. Hope I'm wrong, but he doesn't take me as the kind of guy to let go of grudges easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom