"I believed, as a child, that when you farted, you released pieces of your soul, and if you farted too much you would die"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Happy BirthdayRyS!

(wrong gold ring, old man)

The Comet shines brightly, no matter what!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Also, she continues to have more fully EN songs than most of HoloEN except for Kiara and Calli (and maybe Bae, but I am not sure how many english songs she has)
To be fair, she also just has more originals than most of EN, period lol. She has 4 now, while the rest have 0-2 at most. Bae also has a lot of English songs, now. She has 20 originals now and half of them are in English.

Also, IRyS has more than 4 English songs, but I don't remember exactly how many.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram

Miori in vr

Lumi grinding Monhun

Spica singing more than 2 hours

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You could ritually sacrifice all 20 million Nijisanjj Livers in a volcano to an ancient god and that still wouldn't be enough to make either of these miracles happen.
That's your fault for not picking a worthy sacrifice.

Sacrifice someone you care about, and it should work.

How does the rrat feel about volcano surfing?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That's your fault for not picking a worthy sacrifice.

Sacrifice someone you care about, and it should work.

How does the rrat feel about volcano surfing?
I wouldn't even sacrifice Shiori for Gura

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
As of the writing of this post, IRyS needs 3k subs to hit a million. Sub now and shill her...
Or else :amegunl:

USS IOWA

As of the writing of this post, IRyS needs 3k subs to hit a million. Sub now and shill her...
Or else :amegunl:
I have been subbed to her for 3 years now.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I wouldn't even sacrifice Shiori for Gura
I know it wasnt meant as a compliment but im glad you're learning to face your fears RatMan :BijouBijou:

braindoko

An unexpected update on the Unicreate/Liverary situation:
For those who missed it Himari Mochizuki, a well-known JP chuuba graduated last year and reincarnated as a pngtuber along with one of her fellow Unicreate vtubers.
The company ended with no talents. The president even posted this unironically

"Would you like to work with us at Liverary? We have never had a president disappear. Please contact us via DM."
So just like Wactor everyone left or was fired and the only one left is the CEO
Even after she moved on they still tried to keep the crowfunding campaign for her running.
Yesterday they posted two letters to her Youtube community page and retweeted them on her behalf
One letter is from the company itself

To all the supporters of Himari Mochizuki
Thank you very much for your continued support of Himari Mochizuki.
We would like to inform you about the "Announcement of Himari Mochizuki" (hereinafter referred to as "the Announcement") posted on the official LIVERARY account on December 13, 2023.
Liverary has agreed with Himari Mochizuki to remove the Announcement. (The Notice has been removed at the time of publication of this text.)
We have no doubt that this notice was not verified by Himari Mochizuki or her agent at the time of publication, and that it was a one-sided announcement by LIVERARY.
We deeply apologize for any anxiety or concern this announcement may have caused to Himari Mochizuki's fans and crowdfunding supporters.
When we agreed to remove this announcement, we received a message from Himari Mochizuki regarding the crowdfunding project, which is the culmination of the project.
With this announcement, Liverary and Himari Mochizuki are again committed to working together to complete the crowdfunding campaign.
LIVERARY will continue to work towards a "graduation ceremony" that will make our talents and their fans happy forever.
We ask for your continued support.
March 5, 2024
UNICREATE Co.
TL;DR they retracted the previous character assassination termination letter and seem to have talked with her lawyer to have a proper graduation later

The other letter says it's from Himari Mochizuki but some fans are questioning the authorship
Apology from Mochizuki Himari
I apologize for the trouble I have caused the little bunnies and her supporters, and for the anxiety I have caused them.
Due to my mental weakness, I am no longer able to continue Mochizuki Himari.
I sincerely apologize to the crowdfunding supporters, composers, and creators who were involved in the project for the trouble I have caused them. We are very sorry.
Despite the outcome, the memories of spending time with all the little bunnies were very enjoyable and irreplaceable.
I am sorry that we had to go through with this crowdfunding project as the culmination of those days, but we still wanted to complete the crowdfunding.
I have been able to see a lot of scenery that I could never have seen alone for about 4 years, including my time as a moon bunny. Thank you very much.
Finally, I would like to thank UniCreate Co., Ltd. for allowing me to make this statement and for the many experiences I have had since I was a member of the company.
Thank you very much for teaching this young Mochizuki Himari so much.
TL;DR "mental weakness" as reason for graduation, she reeeeally wants to complete the crowdfunding. SUS

The comments are nothing but roasts. There's a long ass thread about the situation https://egg.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/streaming/1704895492/

Previous posts about company explosion:
Starting the day with depressing news!
Years ago I came across this stream. A little gremlin rabbit unrelated :pippasadl: with an amazing voice: Mochizuki Himari

I forgot to check her out until this year, went to her channel and found a bunch of original songs released recently. This one is great

Himari at wikipedia
maxresdefault.jpg

But her activity seemed to stop suddenly in late August. Looking for clues I found a contact email on the description pointing to https://www.unicreate.jp/ but that URL is dead, the new address is https://www.unicreate.tokyo/. Seems this company operated from the background, they didn't stamp their name all over her channel.
Reading Unicreate at wikipedia:

Article linked about Yuni Akatsuki and Memori retiring "due to health" and Himari taking a break
Yuni was there since the start of Unicreate in 2018, and Himari since 2019. Zutsuki Tsukuru joined in 2022 and Memori Muzuki debuted just this February.
Of them only Zutsuki was able to hold a graduation stream

The comments complain that the announcement paints her in a bad light and that management are at fault if all the talents left in quick succession.
Another article, explains that according to Liverary "it became necessary to go through the lawyers of both parties when communicating with Himari"
Yahoo News article

I guess we can add another name to the list of black companies imploding in 2023.

Luckily Yuni and Himari reincarnated and started a joint channel. A comment in the article lists their new personas:

They replaced Yuni at some point, fucking black companies man
Here's hoping she can keep singing and playing H games in the future

This song is relevant to both posts.

A beautiful and heartfelt orison. What's it about?

mXg04QkY_o.png

Part of the lyrics:
1F2IoTj0_o.png

Regarding Himari's termination, her company posted another notice, of a similar length and tone to Zaion's
**Explanation and Future Policy Regarding the End of Himari Mochizuki's Activities and Crowdfunding**

We would like to extend our deepest gratitude to all of you who have been supporting "Liverary". As of Thursday, November 30, we've announced the termination of activities of Himari Mochizuki, and I would like to explain the circumstances that led up to this termination as well as inform you about our future crowdfunding policies. Please note that a breach of contract by Himari Mochizuki herself was also discovered after the previous announcement which has led to changes in our policies regarding crowdfunding. We hope for your understanding.

The details below are lengthy due to the inclusion of specifics regarding the sequence of events and the contents of the contract breach. Please bear with us.

Since around 2022, there has been an ongoing mismatch between the director in charge and Himari Mochizuki regarding the direction of her activities, leading to a non-conducive environment for smooth operations. As mentioned in a video published on the official Liverary channel on June 15, 2023, significant communication issues initially stemming from the assigned director caused a high psychological burden for Mochizuki within the Liverary community.

Despite numerous discussions among me (Mochizuki's representative), Manager Kashiwada, and Mochizuki herself, and attempts to resolve issues including rearranging personnel such as the director, the stress factors had extended to myself and the company as a whole, allowing no improvement and continued to drive us towards a highly stressful operation. (The director in question has since resigned from our company.)

In early September, the problem intensified, forcing a pause in activities on platforms such as YouTube and X (formerly Twitter).

Despite such issues, "Internet Radio Sarahimari" and external studio song recordings were possible, demonstrating a complex situation where activities involving external parties outside of Liverary were still feasible.

Acknowledging my shortcomings in proper personnel arrangement, staff management, and lack of consideration towards the talents, I accept the criticisms of my incapacity. We pledge to provide more opportunities for discussion moving forward, including company policy considerations.

We sincerely apologize for initiating the conditions that led to this situation of inactivity.

Unfortunately, we have confirmed serious misconduct by the talent, including breaches of contract, which are indefensible:

- Frequent failures to comply with agreements between the office and the talent, affecting the daily posting on X (formerly Twitter), live streams and short videos on YouTube, personal content on FANBOX.
- Canceling scheduled recordings on the day, making it impossible to plan schedules.
- Inability to fulfill promises essential for the completion of crowdfunding.
- Non-cooperation with announcements (including song projects from companies).
- Failure to respond promptly to office communications and occasionally being unreachable for important matters.
- Acquiring personal information from fans without office oversight.
- Preparing for new activities as a talent while keeping fans and supporters waiting due to delays in content and crowdfunding progress.
- Starting new competitive talent activities during the contract without announcing an end to activities or consulting with the office, considered a serious breach.
- Planning the new talent activities more than a year in advance.
- Actions like liking tweets addressed to Himari Mochizuki from the new talent's X (formerly Twitter) account, suggesting preparations for a transition.

We have submitted evidence (audio, chat logs, text) to our legal counsel to verify all the listed actions as true. Some might fall under confidentiality obligations, so we cannot disclose everything to the public.

Given these recurrent breaches and misconduct, maintaining a trusting relationship with the talent is deemed difficult. Independent of the contractual issues, the disregard for "Himari Mochizuki" and crowdfunding by the talent herself appears to trample on the emotions and trust of fans, supporters, and creators involved, which is an inexcusable problem.

There was an offer from the talent to end activities in June, but given the circumstances, we believe continuation is unfeasible. Proposals for independent continuation, including rights transfer, were considered, aiming to accommodate the talent's wishes. However, we received a final response from the talent indicating no attachment to "Himari Mochizuki" and no intention to continue under any conditions, leading us to abandon negotiations.

Following the decision to terminate, we requested the talent to engage with fans through the account until the conclusion of her activities (the end of crowdfunding), which she refused.

We are aware that publicly revealing such detailed circumstances will bring profound sadness to fans and protect the image of the talent should be a corporate stance. We anticipate criticism against our company, which may lead to a crisis that endangers our corporate existence. Nonetheless, despite the initial fault lying with us, the severe contractual violations and disrespectful conduct towards creators and fans go beyond what we can justify as a corporation.

We must acknowledge our failures, reform, and start anew. Transparency is necessary for the artist's future interactions with fans. We have received support from our staff and some crowdfunding collaborators for this disclosure.

Regarding crowdfunding, despite the termination of Himari Mochizuki's activities, we bear a responsibility to respect and fulfill our promises to the backers to the greatest extent possible. Here are the steps we plan to take in regard to the future of the crowdfunding projects:

1. **Communication with Backers**: We will establish a direct line of communication with the crowdfunding backers to keep them up-to-date on the new developments and next steps.

2. **Assessment**: We will carry out a thorough assessment of the current state of the crowdfunding projects, including financials, progress made, and obligations yet to be fulfilled.

3. **Fulfillment Strategy**: Our team will craft a strategy to fulfill the deliverables of the crowdfunding campaign, even in the absence of Himari Mochizuki, by exploring alternative solutions wherever feasible.

4. **Partial Refunds**: If it happens that certain deliverables are absolutely impossible to achieve without the cooperation of Himari Mochizuki, we shall explore the possibility of partial refunds or providing backers with alternative compensation of equivalent value.

5. **Legal Considerations**: Due to the nature of the breach of contract by Himari Mochizuki, we are consulting with legal counsel to understand what recourse may be available to offset the impact of the unfulfilled obligations on the crowdfunding efforts.

6. **Transparency**: Throughout this process, we commit to transparency with our backers, as we understand the importance of maintaining trust even in challenging circumstances.

7. **Future Policies**: Moving forward, we will review and reinforce our policies regarding crowdfunding to prevent such situations from occurring again. This will include clearer contractual terms with talents concerning their role and obligations in crowdfunding projects.

8. **Oversight and Management**: We will establish better project oversight and management practices to ensure regular updates and adherence to crowdfunding timelines and goals.

9. **Engaging Stakeholders**: We plan to work closely with other creators, stakeholders, and parties who have contributed to the crowdfunding project to seek their input on how best to move forward under the current conditions.

We understand that the termination of Himari Mochizuki's activities is a significant disappointment, and the issues surrounding the crowdfunding campaign add to the complexity of emotions involved. We hope our efforts will, in some way, mitigate the impact and lead to a resolution that, while not ideal, upholds the spirit of the commitments made.

We ask for the continued support and patience of the backers and community as we navigate through this process. We acknowledge the trust placed in us and the significance of this matter, and we are dedicated to handling it with the utmost care and responsibility.

Please reach out to our designated point of contact for further inquiries or concerns regarding the crowdfunding projects.

Sincerely,

[The Representative or Communication Team]
TL;DR, mane-san hort, rabbit bad. The twitter comments are again calling them out for making all their vtubers quit in one month.
They cancelled her ongoing crowd-funding campaign. Last year Himari gathered nearly 27 million yen of support on "Campfire" for a CD album (that's how all those pre-graduation orisongs were made)

Edit: she's calling it bullshit too
View attachment 59912

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I know it wasnt meant as a compliment but im glad you're learning to face your fears RatMan :BijouBijou:
The most worthless holomem is still worth more than the one that doesn't do anything.
:irysthumbsupl:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

USS IOWA

niggaphil

This is only the 5% of Phase connect girl rabbit hole level.

:dokiSmug:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
BRB applying to Phase... dealing with gym memberships is the worst, and then canceling them? Ugh.
Best gyms are usually small pivate ones in some basement, ones started with few guys throwing their personal iron together. They might not necessarily be cheaper, but you can pay in cash per visit and proficiency levels tend to be higher, as well as gym etiquette.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Jelly still uses her Moon Jelly account for contract work outside of Phase.

Tenma leaked this forever ago. Can't find the clip though.
Yeah. There's no way she signed away her Moon Jelly side to Phase. Not really sure what the Invaders branch requires, but the second wave was definitely done different than Lumi + Yuri.

As for the Tenma clip:

Thank YOU for streaming Jelly. Over the last year you've grown into one of my favorites, and I'm glad to have been watching since your PC debut. Especially recently you've been an absolute joy to watch, and I greatly look forward to your future. Keep doing your best, I believe in you! Awawawawa (affectionate)
jellyHeart

Jelly's great. Always a lot of fun to watch. I was really happy to see her join Phase because her and Lumi had been good friends for a while, so it's great to see them collab again.

Speaking of Jelly, this guy made a Jelly patch for sale inspired by her love of nukes:

Also sells a Shipkin Shippa patch.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yep. Older artists have ho problems mass selling oils and aquarels, but new digital kids tend to be very obsessive over insignificamt things. Like, WTF with closed species or whatever bullshit they believe in their forums? They need to touch grass more.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom