"You ever just see a guy walking around town that looks like he loves communism?"Marimari
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Come watch this incredibly cute music video from Sora!

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Someone give me a quick rundown of this Jeff McBiceps guy
Swole tuber in real life. Started streaming in YT 3 years ago with a shitty model then upgraded to a better live2d. Stopped streaming in YT and moved to Twitch. Took a break because of IRL stuffs and came back with a 3d model. Does a lot of fitness streams in Twitch and is getting eyeballs because of his 3d rig. Bro did the grind for 3 years and never stopped.

Btw, I just saw him today too and did a quick look at his YT and Twitch channels.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I understand the reason being Lumi and Yuri, but does Phase owns PLs of second wave of invaders? If girls have mentioned it then I've missed it. If that's still the case then I guess anyone interested will simply audition for EN 4

E: I'll also add that I don't think Phase should try to get the IPs of indies.
Jelly still uses her Moon Jelly account for contract work outside of Phase.
JVRELR2.png

Screencap from lawyerman's stream, stolen from /pcg/. At least be subtle about your gay ops, lads. Allegedly from this account, made in February 2021.
Tenma leaked this forever ago. Can't find the clip though.

frz

Also Fauna and the other one were pretty funny and got along so well in their TWILIGHT watchalongs
Is this a triple layered, high iq joke about mumei or you really don't know her name for real :ameliaThink:

these clips also show that illustrators will always choose being a corpo mama because that comes with prestige and guaranteed repeat commissions for new outfit or merch and stuff

Interesting that he said everyone used to treat FGO as their goal but now they shifted it into being a Hololive's mama. Even though FGO still has great cultural impact and is still up there as japan's, at worst, top 3 selling gacha game and they still sweep every cons with their doujins.
The benefits do show it, FGO probs pay out more to artists but anyone getting a hololive job instantly becomes small time e-celebs with a minor following as their loyal fanbase, and because holo tends to favor inces... I mean the artist and the fanbase love each other, the older-mamas will start retweeting your works regardless of big or small. It's pretty much infinite, auto-renewed exposure ticket.
I wonder if Nijisanji mamas get the same amount of love and support that Holomamas does, not counting the ones who already did holo works.

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Thank YOU for streaming Jelly. Over the last year you've grown into one of my favorites, and I'm glad to have been watching since your PC debut. Especially recently you've been an absolute joy to watch, and I greatly look forward to your future. Keep doing your best, I believe in you! Awawawawa (affectionate)
jellyHeart

Last edited:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Edit:
This woman is going to kill me with night-time JP streams.
Edit: She remade the stream because she forgot the #shorts tag.

Irys' Stream starting soon
Babutaro is doing a vtubers.png unboxing stream:

Hamster has been cooking:

Finally here some cute art I found:

Archive

Archive

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I wonder if Nijisanji mamas get the same amount of love and support that Holomamas does, not counting the ones who already did holo works.
Some nijilivers especially the early ones don't even list their model mama and even with new outfits they often commissioned a different artist so it's hard to pinpoint them unless you've been a superfan of said illustrator

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

DanishCookies

I still don't know whether she's married, engaged or whatever to "Onibro".

braindoko

Reiny's graduation stream. She prepared NINE HOURS of content starting with call-ins

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Haachama new original song she wrote. Miko is gonna die.

Haachama proves once again that she is Hololive EN Gen 0 (HoloMeth)
The ESL in this song and in the lyrics make it extra cute
:loading::loading:
Also, she continues to have more fully EN songs than most of HoloEN except for Kiara and Calli (and maybe Bae, but I am not sure how many english songs she has)
omgsu0.png

Interesting, the track is also self-made
Haachama is a seriously talented girl :sanasmile:

I have been reminded of the time Sora turned herself into a microwave

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
pls sub to my oshi, she needs her keyboard related wish
Please do. I don't know why this dumbass decided to do this less than 24 hours before her birthday 3D live. I know most of it is pre-recorded, but still.

frz

Some nijilivers especially the early ones don't even list their model mama and even with new outfits they often commissioned a different artist so it's hard to pinpoint them unless you've been a superfan of said illustrator
bruh what, they don't pay artist money and they don't pay in exposure lmaoooooooooooooooo
Truly deserving of their reputation

Polka actually got out-zoro-ed, I'm so proud she actually made her way back to the ship alone.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
been AFK for about 2 months! anyone wanna give me a TLDR of the happenings around the vtuber sphere?

That's hell you're walking into.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The twins arrived in Japan safe and sound and enjoyed some donuts with their manager :sanasmile:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Phase Connect, after taking 50% - "Here's your free gym membership

BRB applying to Phase... dealing with gym memberships is the worst, and then canceling them? Ugh.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Bronze

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Also someone got the tldr of the alleged niji contract I tried to read the thread but it was just faggots screaming at each other so I just dipped.
LM is not sharing his copy of the contract (rightfully to protect his source). The alternative is DN linking to this Google doc which was a recreation of LM's screenshots.

Top Bottom