"Ooooo, cope, oooo, seethe, mmmmm"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I really like Verse^n's Itsuki, she's pretty nice to watch and you can hear the :holohag: in her voice, but I don't want to support her too much since it's fucking Sony.

She is a hag, and also fit as hell, in her debut she confessed having supreme hag taste including traveling to Mountains just because she can

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
H.. how did she raise a quarter of a million dollars wheezing and eating spicy sauce?
I might have underestimated her power, but not as much as Riku's Genius Managers at the yacht club.

Bronze

Doki posted about her charity run, hot DAMN

Just so you know, this is what we are getting for the achieved 150k goal

Stunned But Dumb

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The day I graduate is the day I graduate from life know what I'm sayin?- Killia Kurayami

Horo7618

No one in particular
On the other, I like mentally ill women and vtubers, and I feel like this will be taking both of those away from me.
It's ok, a quarter million is a tiny drop in the bucket of fixing that problem.

httn

Hag enthusiast
V-dere group cover.

also a nyaru clip from earlier.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
H.. how did she raise a quarter of a million dollars wheezing and eating spicy sauce?
I might have underestimated her power, but not as much as Riku's Genius Managers at the yacht club.
As much hatred as people have for Niji, they have an equal amount of spiteful glee in helping anything doki does. Remember that anger is the biggest unifier of people.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

One reason I love this is there was not one goal on her list that was coombait or lewd (okay ignore the pokemon stream), just goofy fun stuff, and she still smashed goals and probably a record or some shit

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Chicken has invaded Tako abode and met Mama'nis. Guess her mystery trip was to Canada!

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
To be fair to him, the whole thing was probably Mika's idea and he just went along. Also, being irresponsible with money is prerequisite to being in a fandom, so if Mika really is into Harry Potter, I'm sure she wouldn't have minded the price if the experience was a little better.
I was going to say, the whole "going to a scam restaurant and not realizing it" thing is peak Mika, honestly. The only thing missing is her roommate's mom somehow following them to the restaurant and then yelling at her about it.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

One reason I love this is there was not one goal on her list that was coombait or lewd (okay ignore the pokemon stream), just goofy fun stuff, and she still smashed goals and probably a record or some shit

Become forklift certified? Guess I'll throw a few coins in then.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Yuiidere, a girl that nuked most of her stuff in January and collabed with Para a bit before that is back... I THINK?
She sounds a LOT like Yuiidere, minus the high pitched voice.

For comparison, this is her high pitched voice

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

She was always really good at organizing, I'd argue it's one of her biggest strengths. That combined with all the good will she's collected and the community she built over the years was like her dropping her power limiters.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

>forklift certified
>asian woman

Getting strong Staplerfahrer Klaus vibes.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
That's my kuroshi, we're here for a good time, not a well-thought-out time.
Makes sense, trainwrecks are fun and Kuro's train has no brakes, just Mika desperately trying to slow it down by holding on and hoping the strength of a small Indonesian woman is enough to slow it down.

Horo7618

No one in particular

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Become forklift certified? Guess I'll throw a few coins in then.

I can see this leading to something beautiful. First, forklift certification. Then she gets her PADI SCUBA certs. Then, eventually...tugboat certified. Then one day...a yacht mysteriously goes missing, and she'll have 10,000 people in her stream as an alibi. :dokiSmug:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Now you too can leave birthday wishes for Meredith next week

Top Bottom