"You can't save vtubers. You will never save vtubers. They are all too far gone the moment they opened vtubestudio. In fact, once you try to save one, it'll be too late to save yourself"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
There's a reason for that. I'm talking about Para / wwParasi, whom I believe you're familiar with, but she's had to dial that stuff back quite a bit after reaching partner. To my knowledge, there's been more than one person trying fairly hard to give her trouble over non politically correct jokes already.
I don't feel they're the same, but I understand how you would link their humor. Parasi got a bit jaded by her growth as you need to abide by jew ruleset to break it through, but she still got it, perhaps it's a ESL to ESL thing that I perceive them as whole different entities.

braindoko

We're getting another chuuba anime
"Vtuber Nandaga Haishinkiri Wasuretara Densetsu ni Natteta" or "I'm a VTuber, but if I forgot to turn off the stream and became a legend"

Interesting they use actual Live2D mixed with the animation

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So where do the dramaYamanbas and rratters stand?
Lip service for fans or actual feeling of wanting to include her
It is Pekora, so she probably actually wanted to include her.

kanpainiggi

Some clips from the birthday stream

>her patriotism
:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

Early Char's design

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Him being a 3-view has gone to his head. He feels like there are women here who are his fans and is in love with his voice.

Little does he know, all of them are @God's Strongest Dragoon aka Jambalaya aka @Panko Enjoyer.

Orange Woman good @Nenélove's oshi tries to be lewd but ends up being super kawaii.

Seriously, Nenechi is the least lewd Holo. I mean, she has TITS for days, awesome outfits and can dance like the best of 'em but I can never, ever pop a boner for her. I just melt and laugh at her antics.

Please explain this paradox @Nenélove.

You do not know the way brother, only through diligent study will you learn the secrets of Nenechi sexiness.
Hexa update:

Glad seeing cute anime girls on the screen cheers Hexa up, just like it does for us.

Wtf I now love hexa?!
We're getting another chuuba anime
"Vtuber Nandaga Haishinkiri Wasuretara Densetsu ni Natteta" or "I'm a VTuber, but if I forgot to turn off the stream and became a legend"

Interesting they use actual Live2D mixed with the animation

I read the manga and found it boring as fuck, it's just "Oh teehee I'm supposed to be seiso but I'm not!" 20 thousand fucking times. It really is as boring as watching a stream. An allegorical exploration of the industry ala oshi no ko would've been a billion times more interesting.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I read the manga and found it boring as fuck, it's just "Oh teehee I'm supposed to be seiso but I'm not!" 20 thousand fucking times. It really is as boring as watching a stream. An allegorical exploration of the industry ala oshi no ko would've been a billion times more interesting.
So it's basically an anime about Irys, but not wanting to pay Hololive for using her? :dokibirdWhat:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I bring news of an important stream

1709493579521.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi talking about using her heelys in college.

Imagine being a normal student walking to your next class and then suddenly you see this random korean girl zip past you down the hill on heelys. :whatastory:

Airi names the person who posted the "Sakana and Dizzy dancing" fanart to the Phase discord.

:gloomiLaugh:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Bronze

Panko zatsu

For anyone who plans to bid right at the end, around an hour is left of Doki's auction.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Postal rrat

chinshilla
In other news Natsumi is taking the day off to watch Pippa's birthday stream.
1709495294997.png
1709494867406.png

Clips:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
french bnuuy streaming.
She mentioned at the beginning that she might be taking a break for around 2 weeks in the near future because shes starting to feel overwhelmed and does not want to burn out.

Zapan1984

Panko zatsu

For anyone who plans to bid right at the end, around an hour is left of Doki's auction.

i just noticed that Goal there about her new papa/rigger and decided to look through the Vod if she announced it:
It is the Rigger of Laimu and as @Cubanodun pointed out in the Groomcord in her Rules she state she wont Rerig Models so the Artist/Mama is still unknown :dokiSmug:

VSoyBoy

Not-Mika and her Waifu K9Kuro got scammed on a date in Japan.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

It's really started blowing up in the last ~10-5 minutes sometime, gone up ~$1.5k, this Nesticle Zack dude really wants to win, he's been price warring with others for like the last day.

e: Motherfucker there was still 14 seconds on the clock on my end and the bidding closed.

So much for trying to snipe it in the last 10 seconds. :painpeko: The last few bid exchanges on it, that Nesticle Zack guy was counterbidding within seconds with 2 minutes to closing, if I was going to win I'd have to actually last second it because he was definitely there watching but I got fucked by the timer. :pikameefuck:

Last edited:
Top Bottom